Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Diagnose. It's over?

• Thread starter TheBlackpillMan
  • Start date
T

TheBlackpillMan

Officer
★★★
Do you think that it is totally over for me?

I can't talk to the people, even if I start the conversation then it lasts around 10seconds because I can say only Hello, What's the time or something like that and I don't know what to say more. I fear people and I basically don't go out of my house. I'm totally shy. I fear women and I can't talk to them, when I'm around women I'm getting really stressful and don't know what to do. I think that I'm totally ugly so that's why I don't like looking in the mirror and I'm short, I'm barely 5'8.
Also I don't have any social media because I don't need it since I don't have any friends and I even fear creating social media so I never created them.

It's over or It can began for me?

Unless you have top tier face its over

Try to improve your social skills by forcing yourself into uncomfortable situations. Especially with other people that want to have a conversation with you. I used to be just like you but I actually have a lot of friends now because I started volunteering and learned how to interact with other people because I kept being approached by colleagues.

Try to improve your social skills by forcing yourself into uncomfortable situations. Especially with other people that want to have a conversation with you. I used to be just like you but I actually have a lot of friends now because I started volunteering and learned how to interact with other people because I kept being approached by colleagues.
Mogs me, any tips?

I got a retail sales job which sucked but I learned how to passably interact with the average person. If you're 5'8" and not ugly, it probably isn't over for you if you act fast. You need to become normal asap before you get too old. Hit the gym, force yourself to talk to people. Prepare some lines. If you lookmaxx and socialmaxx, you'll either end up a normie or right back here.

Just be a 6'2 tall fag theory

I don't have where, since I'm only going to school in a workday and nowhere else. And even if I got into situation like that I can't keep up the conversation and prevent it from failing, so I would only made people laugh from me

I fear people and I basically don't go out of my house.
You need to stop caring about what people thing, I had a hard time letting go off people's opinions. I never made a post about it but a few days ago I completely shaved the top of my head (I had never done this before), some people couldn't even recognise me. For me it was letting go, stop trying to fit into normal people and abandoning looks since mine are completely fucked anyway, no hair for my face. You should do things for yourself without giving a single fuck about normalfaggots
Also I don't have any social media
I also forwent social media long ago, no point having any as incel. If anything it was bad for me because I would see how other people would hang out and do normalfag stuff that I want to but can't

I got a retail sales job which sucked but I learned how to passably interact with the average person. If you're 5'8" and not ugly, it probably isn't over for you if you act fast. You need to become normal asap before you get too old. Hit the gym, force yourself to talk to people. Prepare some lines. If you lookmaxx and socialmaxx, you'll either end up a normie or right back here.
You are right. My looks are bad, I have totally ugly face and now I got really fat from 65kg to 95kg in 2 years because I was eating only fast foods during that lockdowns but nowadays I stopped because I'm too fat. And I was getting fat that fast that I even got stretch marks so it kinda sucks. From around 2020 I started to lose my vision in the eye and I didn't do nothing about this fact and latest month ago I went to the eye doctor and he checked my eyes and I have -2 in both eyes and in one of the eyes I have 180o astigmatism so I'm forced now to wear those eyeglasses but even now I don't wear them because I look totally ugly in them. And I have acne on my face so I need to go to the dermatologist but everytime when I think about looksmaxxing, I just lose my hopes to my life because of how socially awkard and retarted I am.

Diagnosed with what? You forgot to mention that part
Nothing. It is just the title.
I kinda bad wrote this. I should Diagnose? It's over? instead of Diagnose. It's over?

You are right. My looks are bad, I have totally ugly face and now I got really fat from 65kg to 95kg in 2 years because I was eating only fast foods during that lockdowns but nowadays I stopped because I'm too fat. And I was getting fat that fast that I even got stretch marks so it kinda sucks. From around 2020 I started to lose my vision in the eye and I didn't do nothing about this fact and latest month ago I went to the eye doctor and he checked my eyes and I have -2 in both eyes and in one of the eyes I have 180o astigmatism so I'm forced now to wear those eyeglasses but even now I don't wear them because I look totally ugly in them. And I have acne on my face so I need to go to the dermatologist but everytime when I think about looksmaxxing, I just lose my hopes to my life because of how socially awkard and retarted I am.
Ok but think in a better timeline. 2-5 years and you could be in amazing shape, have your skin cleared, and improve your social skills to at least normie level. There is potential still, but you have your work cut out for you. at 5'8, it isn't that over. It's over for the people who have un improvable situations. Yours are mainly improvable. Don't count yourself out until you're out.

If drugs don't work then yes it's over and it will still be an uphill battle if they do since you will need to compensate, so not yet but on the cusp