Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Diabetic guy dies buying cheap meds to save for wedding

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
DCD797F6 0B4F 4A41 B991 FC137852E71A

I mean to die for a 3/10 pig female? Dude...

People are willing to put their lives on the line for pussy.

I guess the silver lining is that he'll never be divorce raped. He died under the illusion that he was in a loving relationship.

cuck. weddings are pointless, wasteful displays

2019 be like

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Good riddance

I guess the silver lining is that he'll never be divorce raped. He died under the illusion that he was in a loving relationship.
This x100

Imagine being so entitled you demand £30k on average on a one day festival glorifying yourself, a purity ritual for a dirty whore. Raising money for said event by putting your “love”’s life in jeopardy. And we’re the entitled ones?

Foids want weddings, not marriages

Meanwhile she’s already moved on

Its bullshit, he didnt do it to save for marriage
The medicine cost 1200 a month... normal to seek alternatives for that..... FUCK america for such a bullshit system

howw tf do u die from cheaper insulin?he must've ordered it from illegal black market online or from other country

if he bought cheaper product in local pharmacy (if there was such) he wouldnt die

Unlike women, men have basic empathy, sympathy and the ability to love and care. He was probably just in love with that hambeast. While on the other hand she was probably just a leech.

Most normies spend way too much on weddings, often in financially irresponsible ways. Social media has made them feel like they have to one-up each other.

Then these idiots complain about life and wonder why their credit score sucks.

Lol.

At least he has decent facial bones so he got to experience love, sex, and validation.

What men would do for a foid these days just baffles me, he paid the price

Cucks are out there dying for hoes now

I can’t feel sorry for sex havers, but at least he died thinking she loved him. I’m probably going to die alone and in deep depression.

He was probably a sugar daddy

People are willing to put their lives on the line for pussy.
yes
I can’t feel sorry for sex havers, but at least he died thinking she loved him. I’m probably going to die alone and in deep depression.
>muh dying happy
Retards with this meme think there is something after this life or what? how does it matter how a dead person feels? or how the last moments are if he isn't going to remember or even think or feel again?

I rather be happy all my life and die in agony brainlets.

Paying for big weddings is cucked, if she really wants to be with you, she will mary you in a courthouse.

It’s over for Diabetescels

I hate when a guy dies.
Unless he's a gigolo or something.
This guy was doing the right thing by getting married.
My sister's wedding cost $20,000 - back in 1975.
My late greatest Generation Father paid for it.
They are still happy married, 45 years later.

Last edited:
Worst part is that whore will be fucking another guy in a week

JFL dying so u can put a ring on a pig

JFL at men who spend thousands on a wedding.
I know a guy who remortgaged his house to pay for his wedding to a roastie, like spent 50k on it or some shit.
She divorced him 3 years later.
He spent that, plus whatever else on the ring and all the other shit he bought for her, just for 3 years of monthly starfish sex.
So 36 sessions of starfish sex for 70k.
About 2 grand per session.
And he’s like a 6/10.
This is what your life would be if you were normie looks tier.

JFL at poor normies.

There's no reason to spend astronomical sums of money on a wedding when you're still living paycheck-to-paycheck.