Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel dextroamphetamine destroyed my heart

ass2ass

ass2ass

Banned
-
b4 i dropped out of uni i was having yuge difficulties with the most basic shit like algebra because retarded so i went to psychiatrist and he prescribed me adhd drugs to help me focus

i ended up dropping out anyway bit was still popping those pills like crazy for a couple years, it felt amazing

epiphanies and pleasure and undirected extreme interest in wherever my eyes were pointing - unfortunately it was all surface knowledge and i just had 30+ wikipedia tabs open at the end of a binge with nothing to show for it except factoids and shrivelled balls & diarrhea from diuretic effect of the drugs

i was on them for so long they completely fucked my heart, my face is emaciated and gaunt and my hairline marched back 3 inches, i ended up weighing 55kg~ at age 25 and i have nothing to show for it except a diseased skelly body

anyone else sissified by jewish psyops?

tl;dr death to psychiatrists and i feel for those poor sons of single mothers who put them on amphetamines in childhood. its literally over for you.

Last edited:
i was on them for so long they completely fucked my heart, my face is emaciated and gaunt and my hairline marched back 3 inches, i ended up weighing 55kg~ at age 25 and i have nothing to show for it except a diseased skelly body

I mean, you already said it. OvER.

why cant people be normal and smoke weed . salvia and do shroomz

Is it weird that I think that my Dad is retarded?

anyone else sissified by jewish psyops?

Give Oxiracetam a try:

I recommend 200mg daily.

You will also need a choline source: