Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Device to get a good jawline

this isnt .org

and btw no

I have a similar device but i use it because of acne Reduction.

The device basically used electic shocks that make your face musles stiff for a short time. Its literally falling back to where it was before just minutes after.

It has no permanent effect.

Jawline occures because of bone structure and low facial fat.

You cant really train facial fat away even if you hit the gym. Facial fat is likely the most lasting form of fat in your body, and you cant change your jaw bones either. Its all genetics and there is no device for it.

Yes. this device is the same as using a cold spoon on your eyes or a gua shua or whatver the fuck its called.

temporary relief and sold by grifters

my jaw is like that but its bc im 17,7 bmi

Go ask this shit on looksfag

Last edited:
This improves jawline much better

I have a similar device but i use it because of acne Reduction.

The device basically used electic shocks that make your face musles stiff for a short time. Its literally falling back to where it was before just minutes after.

You cant really train facial fat away even if you hit the gym. Facial fat is likely the most lasting form of fat in your body, and you cant change your jaw bones either. Its all genetics and there is no device for it.
Unless you are as unlucky as me and all fat you gain goes straight up to your face

Unless you are as unlucky as me and all fat you gain goes straight up to your face
Yeah i have quite a bit facial fat in my cheeks but it isnt bloaded levels. Still makes my jaw not look to great. I try to get rid of my double chin and no mewing doesnt work on that shit either. Double Chin can be ultra nasty.

Yeah i have quite a bit facial fat in my cheeks but it isnt bloaded levels. Still makes my jaw not look to great. I try to get rid of my double chin and no mewing doesnt work on that shit either. Double Chin can be ultra nasty.
Mewing doesnt work after puberty. You need to get surgery if you want a better lower third