Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Detox

Detox

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
Should I internet detox I have become too toxic lately.

No keep going bro you're good at it

You should do it as an experiment to see if there is any kind of change, not just toxic behavior (even though that behavior is based resistance mechanism made to slap primitive society)

You should do it as an experiment to see if there is any kind of change, not just toxic behavior (even though that behavior is based resistance mechanism made to slap primitive society)
The CIA will probably test drugs on him while hes gone

Embrace the toxicity

Fuck glowie niggers

I already know this I have been online for far longer on different sites and it's the same thing once I Sperg and just lash out at everything. Brutal because then I can't enjoy the forum. Then I take a break I feel better but I would have to take a month long break to feel normal

Should I internet detox I have become too toxic lately.
Go into nature and feel like an afghan fighter in the mountains.
28764196-h-720.jpg

No keep going bro you're good at it
I should grip you up and squash your head open, you wouldn't be able to resist anyway. My knuckle is bigger than you brain. Wtf are you doing with your time and your life?

Okay the results are largely one sided and the answer will be yes. I'm going to detox and enjoy my time whilst you rot here jk we're all in this together brocels. Goodbye