Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dethnicel hrs

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Been laying in bed since I woke up this Sunday morning, sad and yearning for some whitoid affection… that meme is so true:cryfeels:

Speaking of sunday morning… here’s a song that I like coping with:

View: https://youtu.be/PiBX-ESFDF0

not listening to this cocksucker.

Bluepill music taste

Why white women, broski? I still don't understand the obsession ethnics have with them. I have only been attracted to one white woman in my entire life, and she was from Scotland. Most women I find hot are ethnics.
Its an unknown paradox brocel. Why do so many mayocels lust after noodles?

Why white women, broski? I still don't understand the obsession ethnics have with them. I have only been attracted to one white woman in my entire life, and she was from Scotland. Most women I find hot are ethnics.
Same. I grew up around white women, they're nothing special.

I'd say because noodles are the ones that lust after white men. White men (men in general) take what they can get. Which is why I am so confused as to why so many fellow ethnics lust after white foids, when white foids are typically white men only.
Dont blame me, blame megan smith who put me onto the whitoid program to begin with :owo:

Is this foid music? :feelsUgh:

She was fucked by her band members, director and camera man

It’s unisex :feelsaww:
A lot of unisex entertainment will attempt to appeal to foids with a erasure to anything that could imply any element of lookism or the blackpill, not to mention rampant Chadwashing... :feelsclown:

Though I suppose this could be an exception. :feelswhere:

A lot of unisex entertainment will attempt to appeal to foids with a erasure to anything that could imply any element of lookism or the blackpill, not to mention rampant Chadwashing... :feelsclown:

Though I suppose this could be an exception. :feelswhere:
I didn’t see any of that in the video tbhngl

snow bunnies nigga

park bench GIF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGySW4HMdRE