Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel detective left his card on my door

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
WHAT IN THE FUCK. I went to check the mail and found a detectives card on my door.

It's just publicity chill nigga, if he was investigating you you wouldn't know it.

It's just publicity chill nigga, if he was investigating you you wouldn't know it.
it's a scare tactic, i've been through this kind of shit before. i now know what it's about, apparently my name was mentioned concerning illegal activities. i'll deal with it.

it's a scare tactic, i've been through this kind of shit before. i now know what it's about, apparently my name was mentioned concerning illegal activities. i'll deal with it.
Are you by any chance paranoid schizo or you are being ded srs right now?

Are you by any chance paranoid schizo or you are being ded srs right now?
i'm serious. i've been to jail about 5 fucking times. i'm not scared of some pig, i have all his info.

Prolly some idiot "prankster" trying to scare you, if someone is after you, you wouldnt know.

Prolly some idiot "prankster" trying to scare you, if someone is after you, you wouldnt know.
i talked to my lawyer, they are just wanting to "speak" with me concerning illegal activities, so i'm not worried, if they had anything i would be in silver bracelets right now.

i talked to my lawyer, they are just wanting to "speak" with me concerning illegal activities, so i'm not worried, if they had anything i would be in silver bracelets right now.
Thats a relief

Oh shit, when you say detective you mean a police detective, I thought it was like a private company detective.

Oh shit, when you say detective you mean a police detective, I thought it was like a private company detective.
nah, an actual detective. lmao though. they better not come to my house again, bad outcome for them.

fuck the feds

Once i found a burning bag of dogshit at my door.

I stomped on it to put the fire out.

Then someone threw a brick through my back door window and i tracked steaming hot dog shit throughout the house.