Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal DESTROYING Low IQ reddit cunts trying to guess what happened to me, always quick at jumping to conclusions. FULL CONTEXT! I dare IT to see and read!

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

Sluts deserve breast cancer and end in mass graves
★★★
19d 7h 40m
Welcome to another ultra fucking honestly BRUTAL thread by me. You know what to expect already, it is a long post and will be BRUTAL like most of them were.

Dear subreddit called IT (IncelTear), if you are gonna screenshot this post like you do with all my posts, as you seem to really love me as I've become your favorite user in a record time, then screenshot it all before making a fool out of yourselves for the infinite time, because the stuff written here is heavy, but I know that asking for a complete screenshot for full context instead of twisting and skewing everything, won't give you that sweet karma, comments and shit, and is too much to ask for. Yes, I know I have some really notorious fucking BRUTALLY honest and open threads over here, but take into account that I at least am being sincere with what I say. What I've learned from a very important person whose music I like a lot, is that being 100% honest about what you feel, be it good or bad, is very honorable, and brave. May he rest in peace, I wish I had met him to thank him for his incredibly inspiring music that guided me through many hardships through the years. Every day I feel like a part of me died with him in that cold, December day somewhere in Ontario
. The last song of the last album was very prophetic, it was a description of his own death, and he really died like the song describes, what a fucking tragedy. He was tremendously excited for a new album and didn't even live to see the unimaginable success his last album would make in the entire scene of the metal community. Sometimes I look at his Twitter account and get immensely sad at how excited he was for the future, only for the coincidences of life and infortune take him from this world.

Thank you u/UsernameForSexStuff for not being a blatant fucking cunt like everyone else, because what you have said about me is actually true, and the screenshots of the entire conversation I will post here, WILL PROVE YOUR POINT, just wait and see. The convesation is not THAT long though, the entire conversation from a very insufferable attack on my person to the very end of where the topic died down entirely only makes up for 15 screenshots in total. It is the entire conversation WORD FOR WORD, AS THE FUCKING CUNT CALLED u/blackcats_anon said I am an "unreliable narrator" and wanted to see it all word for word. Well here it is everything word for word for your delight you insufferable fucking scumbag shit eater. Just keep reading for the full story if you dare to know the truth and stop being such fucking clowns circle jerking each other to death.

Also thank you u/SweRacoon for showing some kind of sympathy like a decent human being unlike the rest of this rat infested sub cuckdit. I don't know how you 2 were not downvoted to hell and back and banned like everyone else that tried to make sense out of something posted in this cesspool and use their brains for a single second.

These users right here, u/MLPAshkore, u/solesoulshard, u/_AngryBadger_, u/nachtwyrm, u/blackcats_anon, u/WinterBerryCrunch. Yes, that's you, YOU FUCKING CUNTS. Do you want context? I will give you full context, you fucking scumbag shitstain recently defecated ascaris lumbricoides worms swimming in a cesspool of vomit, piss shit and HIV syphilis HPV infested cum fucktards.
I don't like refering to people with bad words like that, it's rude, inappropriate and very teenage-flame-wards era. But, you make me do it because you deserve to be called that. You fucking mouse eaters. I didn't even complain about women in the server ONCE in my life and never talked about incel stuff there, NEVER. In fact, searching for the word "incel" brings up only 4 results, and 2 of them were from when I was not even using the server although I had Admin role because I was Admin in the website. Three results are from the same person talking about incels. The first result is in a private area of the administration, a message from a famous player and former Admin saying there was a wave of incels in the website, in 2018, which I have never seen. No one ever talked about it and I never noticed any incel activity there whatsoever in my whole life using the website multiple times a day every day. There would be some occasional chatbox drama and sometimes some fucking huge drama would come up, but no drama ever in the website has been linked to incels whatsoever. I know it because I have read every single message of that chatbox and forum that was posted ever since I started using the website in 2010, and then I really had to read everything I was Admin and had to moderate. In the other stance, he was calling another Admin of the website an incel. But this Admin is a known troll who shitposts 24 hours a day, he is not an Admin anymore due to his behavior being completely against the website rules because he would be trolling everyone with shitty messages all the fucking time, both in the website and in the Discord server. He would occasionally food the chat with tons of emotes. There is a huge argument going on in the server right now involving this former troll Admin and a known player from the past who seemingly has involved in some cheating. He complained the former Admin is a kiddo, talks like a kiddo and does kiddo stuff like flooding the chat with emotes and basically talk through emotes all day, and he will never finish a single message without at least 2 emotes, mostly from Forsen. The 2 other results are from after I started using the server for real, and guess what, NONE of the 2 messages were directed to me, you fucking clowns. Once again one of the messages was from the same famous player and former Admin of the website. He called the dude that ATTACKED ME AN INCEL. Yeah, that's right, you fucktards. The last instance is another famous player and former Admin, talking about the recent school shooting in Russia, and once again, NOT directed at me. NO ONE CALLED ME AN INCEL EVER IN THE SERVER. YOU FUCKING GARBAGE. The screenshots will show it. Just keep reading.

LETS GET SOME CONTEXT FROM IT, OK FUCKTARDS? OK.

First of all, I am still in the server, still Admin, still respected and everyone still talks to me normally, they are just not what I would call "friends", people who I will open up to all the time. That is only reserved to 2 people I play with.
They allow me to vent my frustrations without judging me like you on IT do like you are the moral high ground police of the fucking universe. I can tell them the most absurd stuff with sincerity and they will still listen to me because they actually listen and talk all day. You must be wondering what we talk about.
We talk about normal subjects like anyone else, it's just that sometimes I really need to vent some stuff that I would not say anywhere else. We talk about anything other people would talk. Food, games, video editing, computer hardware, studying (one of them is studying for special effects and about to get into university for it and he will nail it as he is a literal prodigy at editing/special effects since a very young age), politics (fucking hate politics, I wish it didn't exist), their plans for the future, what they are up to. You know, NORMAL everyday stuff people talk about between friends. These 2 are not connected though, they are not friends with each other. And they also come to me to vent about their most personal frustrations too, and I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS listen to them and let them take their breath and talk until they no longer can, so I get to listen to everything they have to say without interruption. I just support them even though they don't share my incel views at all, but they at least fucking respect me like a human being unlike any of you in this fucking cesspool of a sub that are quick to jump to conclusions and judge everyone like you are the all perfect angels moral police of the universe.

Let's see what the insufferable fucking morons I listed above said about me first before we take a deep dive into this subject. I will PROVE THAT EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING MORONS SAID IS WRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE SO GODDAMN QUICK TO JUDGE EVERYONE BECAUSE IN REALITY YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING JUDGEMENTAL CUCKS THAT CAN'T STAND ANYONE THAT IS NOT SO PERFECT AND RESILIENT LIKE YOU. Seriously, I would go out of my fucking way in life to learn about how to become resilient and thrive despite hardships, but I can't, because I can't fucking deal with anything like a NORMAL SANE person would.
Words from the CUNTS I listed.

UNRELIABLE NARRATOR, HUH? LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS THAT SHOW THE CONVERSATION WORD FOR WORD OF ALL THE LITTLE MAYHEM IN THE SERVER YOU FUCKING SEWER MOUSE EATER. I HOPE YOU HAVE A 30-METER-LONG TAPEWORM INSIDE YOUR INTESTINES YOU FROM EATING THESE RATS YOU FIND IN THE FUCKING SEWER YOU DWELL YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU WILL NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ANYMORE YOU INSUFFERABLE IT MONSTROSITIES.

Fucking Zeus, Thor, Mars, Jupiter, Hades hell. What is wrong with these people? Am I their top favorite user of this website at the moment or what?

Let me explain you first. I worded my sentences REALLY badly, and I mean it. When you read it, you would understand that I had a billion friends, could be true, but... by friends, I didn't mean the people in the Discord server, I was talking about 2, yes, 2 people I played with, 1 in special because we played a lot together through ultra extreme tough levels and he is at the top 0.1% players and I am at the top 0.1% content creators for the game regarding extreme difficulty levels because I created some of the most notorious levels in the history of the game, ages ago, that stays relevant to this day as an extreme test of patience, precision, synchrony, coordination, control, endurance and of course, skills. So he got to work a lot with me testing many things I have created, since an old friend of mine kinda retired from it and he was a special star in the game that became known worldwide after I made one of the most infamous levels ever in the game that was named after him, and he was the first and only person to beat the levels for a long time. People only started to beat it a long time later.

I didn't even complain about women in the server ONCE in my life and never talked about incel stuff there, EVER. I didn't talk "incel stuff" even after they realised who it was in the profile picture. No one "called me out on my bullshit and I got mad". No on was "rude to me in process", and I certainly was NOT rude towards them in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU BUNCH OF SUBSCUMBAGS. Let's see if you are gonna be so quick to judge someone again after you read the FULL CONTEXT OF THE FUCKING STORY. I learned from the screenshots you fucking WORMS post about my threads that YOU NEVER GIVE ANY CONTEXT. The wors of all was that one from princess_kitt14 about the 10-year-old that made me suicidal when I remembered that my childhood had been ruined. I posted a full explanation on why I used the word I, A COMPLETE, FULL EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I KNEW YOU WOULD LOOK AND SCREENSHOT THAT THREAD, BUT NO ONE SCREENSHOTTED THAT THREAD BECAUSE THE FULL CONTEXT AND EXPLANATION WOULD NEVER GIVE YOU ANY KARMA, UPVOTES, COMMENTS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CRAVE FOR ON REDDIT.

2 people called this princess_kitty14 retard out on how deceptive the screenshots were. Just so you can have an idea, the comment saying how deceptive the fucking post was, ended up being the TOP UPVOTED COMMENT OF THE THREAD, and got from 3, to sometimes 6x the amount of upvotes the reddit post itself had. The percentage of upvotes showed that people were NOT happy with that deceptive post and these 2 people were not the only ones that didn't buy the bullshit that got posted. Guess what happened to them? They got banned because they dared to use their brains to look at the full context and try to resume it for you, so you could get the full picture for once in your fucking lives, and they were banned because you are a bunch of sensitive soyboy cucks that can't stand reading or hearing anything that does not follow your agenda. Your posters will go out of whatever shit they are doing to manipulate you and make you judge all of us in a fraction of a second. Don't you see they just want to farm karma? Really? Also, take a look at the thread where this princess_kitty14 fucktard gets exposed as a LARPer. He conveniently ignored the thread because we all know it is really fucking obvious that he saw that because he is obsessed with stalking us. He will conveniently leave anything out that would ruin his posts and his reputation, I.E. the post where he gets exposed as a liar.
HERE IT IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THANKS TO Snowstormhigh @Snowstormhigh for the awesome job. COME ON PRINCESS_KITTY14, COME SEE THE BEST THREAD ABOUT IN HISTORY AND DARE TO SCREENSHOT IT. ARE YOU HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS?

Wanna read the full story and the EXPLANATION of WHY I USED A WORD I KNEW WOULD MAKE YOU SCREENSHOT THE POST TO SEE HOW FUCKING DISHONEST YOU ARE AND HOW FAR YOU ARE WILLING TO GO TO SKEW THE VIEW OF EVERYONE TO MANIPULATE EVERYONE ROAMING THE SUBREDDIT? OK CUNTS, HERE ARE THE 2 LINKS:

ORIGINAL POST WITH A BIT OF MY STORY, SHIT'S PRETTY FUCKING OBSCURE AND THE RETARD THAT SCREENSHOTTED IT TO POST TO REDDIT ONLY BOTHERED TO SCREENSHOT WHAT WAS CONVENIENT, AND LEFT ALL THE CONTEXT OUT OF IT BECAUSE IT WOULD RUIN THE INTENT OF THE POST, THAT IS MANIPULATIVE AND DECEPTIVE BY NATURE. TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ IT. Out of a fucking wall of text, he screenshotted a few sentences to "call me out" and make me look like an idiot. This fucktard has been doing it for ages. He is a manipulative fucking LIAR and you will see it when you look at this thread. I bet the fucking scum intestinal worm he is will delete the post containing screenshots of my thread as it will be so convenient to him to hide his true vile, manipulative, deceptive nature. Just take a read and take the conclusions by yourselves.

EXPLANATION ON WHY I USED THAT SIMPLE WORD "JB" BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD COME HERE IF YOU SAW THAT, AND YOU DID JUST AS I PREDICTED TO ACT AS THE DISHONEST CUNTS YOU ARE, JUST EVEN FURTHER PROVING THE POINT OF MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WEBSITE ON THE NATURE OF THE INCELTEAR SUBREDDIT. Take your time again and take your fucking conclusions for once instead of readily jumping to them after looking at 2 screenshots that are excerpt from a gigantic wall of text of a genuine, true story full of dread, despair, suffering, desolation and loss. I dared this princess_kitten14 or any other fucking retard poster on this sub cuckdit to screenshot any of my threads where I explain stuff away and give context, and you never fucking do it because you know I would not be the malevolent, evil incel I am made out to be, right? Rightfully so, it would ruin the subreddit content and the participants don't want that to happen.

If you dared to go as far as reading my threads and explanations to uncover the true vile nature the IncelTear subreddit and their blatant manipulation of content just to get the sweet karma and comments, by deceiving its users, then you will surely enjoy how I will FUCKING DESTROY YOU with a FULL CONTEXT ONCE FUCKING AGAIN IF YOU EVER DARE TO CHOOSE TO SEE THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF BLINDLY FOLLOWING YOUR SUPERIORS ON CUCKTEARS LIKE THE GOOD FUCKING SHEEP YOU ARE. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF FALLING FOR THE DECEPTIVE NATURE OF THE POSTS YOU SEE IN THE FUCKING SUBREDDIT. You are so lost in this obsession in hating every single one of us without exception that you will never accept the challenge of ever being wrong about one of us. You are like mentally ill religious fanatics.

FINALLY, FULL CONTEXT OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN THE SCREENSHOT POSTED TO CUCKTEAR, THIS WILL RUIN WHAT YOU THINK OF ME BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU THINK I AM A FULL OUT PSYCOPATH, AND READING THE FOLLOWING THING WOULD COMPLETELY RUIN THE NATURE OF THE MANIPULATIVE SUBREDDIT YOU ARE PART OF. DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH? YOU ARE GONNA SEE THE TRUTH, INCLUDING THE 15 SCREENSHOTS OF THE FULL CONVERSATION FROM START TO END, WORD FOR WORD.

I will just copy the message that started it all, and obviously not gonna say the name of the person, but this person was very generous to me and offered to talk to me for a long time, and help me with whatever he could. We talked, I opened up, so the talks were very long. He is a native English speaker and he was impressed with my English skills for some reason because it is not my native language and I learned it all by myself. The problem is that he only told me things I had heard a trillion times before, all cucked bluepill bullshit everyone has heard in their life. If people want to give advice, BE REALIST, not a hopeless, overly positive person that reaches the negative levels of positive because of how much hope they put on things. Don't hope too much on things and hopefully you will not be deeply disappointed at the end. Raising hopes will only be detrimental to you in the long run, as they create expectations. I hate hopeless overly positive people, I like realist people who point out problems, how to approach them and a path to solve them instead of bluepill cuckoldry of "just wait and everything will get better, I promise." I wonder how many people died waiting for things to get better based on these fucking :bluepill: advices. If anyone is willing to give me actual advices on how to get the fuck out of this rabbit hole before I take my own life, I would be glad to hear it all and kindly talk about it and push myself away from this dark pit with an unreachable top that will get me out of it, because I can't get out of this alone. I would need tremendous help and would be more than happy to talk to any of you that are willing to offer legit help instead of insufferable toxic positivity that won't change shit. Spread realism instead, as long as everything is proven and based on observed facts. I have no problems in admiting I am wrong about something. Countless times in some fucking random "debate", whenever I was proven wrong, I fucking said "Ok, I was wrong and see it. I will stand by the facts presented to me." I did this so many times... I am quick to accept defeat and see where and why I am wrong.
But I don't know if I will ever stop having harmful involuntary thoughts that I can't stop, they are NOT under my control whatosever. There is mental illness and disorders behind it all and they don't have cures, you know? You don't choose to have this shit. I was already diving into this insanity in 2015, it reached crisis in 2020 where I would crazily write walls of coded texts unconceivable size to most people, that would make no fucking sense to anyone but me. I practically created a whole fucking new language just to talk about what I feel in secret without anyone knowing what I am talking about. It is my only way to cope and somehow talk about my feelings in a way I feel ok with, as I feel ashamed by the fact that my brain is severely underdeveloped and I still can't deal with things like a normal person. The subject is much, much, MUCH deeper than simply loneliness or inceldom. You have no idea how mentally fucked I am at this point. Reading Elliot's manifest just turned my world upside down, on 07/03/2021 to 08/03/2021. It was so powerful that I had to stop several times to take a breath at how relatable it was to my situation of emotional humiliation. After I read it, I callapsed, I lost my mind.

Ok.
What started it all was a message in the chat where I said I got betrayed for the millionth time. It was a close friend that turned his back on me, let's just call him [D]. I considered him important as we shared a lot, but I never, NEVER shared with him my views on society or women, just to be clear. He hates me now for some reason, and he also hates his other friend that apparently was his only friend apart from me, I see they don't talk anymore and hate each other, lets call this other friend [J]. And [J], that was his friend, was also my friend, in-game friends that is, as we are thousands of km apart. These 2 were mysterious figures in the community, but I got to know them a lot, and I often would host minigames for everyone in the server, like quizzes, math games, speed typing, spelling bee, all kinds of fun stuff and they would participate whenever they were present when I was hosting the minigames.

[J] cut contact off to me right then and there during a math game when I couldn't remember what operation I just did seconds ago before posting it for the game. He just got really pissed off and I never saw him again after that day. I never understood why he got so angry like that and never talked to me again, and no one know where the hell he is today. I just don't get it... all I did was simply forgetting a math operation.
He is a closed figure and a highly intelligent individual with extreme advanced English even though it is not his native language, he has some fucking serious level of English that surpasses pretty much the vocubulary of almost every native English speak I have seen to this day. He is notorious in the community as a total jerk and no one likes him. There would be times he would leave essays in the website and people would get really pissed off for some reason because they had a dramatic tone, although he was just praising a player for a huge acomplishment. They would tell to stop being dramatic in the use of complicated, unknown words and ask if he took his medication that day. He is a physicist, just to make it clear, so he had quite an intellect taking that in consideration as it involves astounding amounts of hard work and mind-bending difficult math. Also, I had never discussed my views on society or women with [J], and back then, I was just starting to fall into this rabbit hole, silently, but still had a bit of sanity, I was just heavily depressed.
Anyway, after I said I was betrayed because someone turned their back on me ONCE FUCKING AGAIN, someone jumped into the Discord server to call me crybaby and all kinds of names, without knowing what I was going through, it was not even related to anything about being an incel. The betrayal was just very upsetting as I was going through a difficult moment, and was needing some support. My mom's health is declining and she has pain in her whole body as a result of very heavy work. Sometimes she does not even want to get out of bed, and when she sits in a chair, she will stay there for hours avoiding getting up because of the pain in her spine. She has at least 3 herniated discs. Anyone that knows anything about it should know how painful it is. And not only that, she developed a ton of health problems due to very elevated levels of stress in the job for many years, including hypertension. Hypertension poses a lot of risk if you contract COVID, which is a high risk because she works close to a lot of people, she did not stop working for a single day during all of the pandemic, and it's still going on ravaging the countr and she is still working every day.

Things had been accumulating for a long time and this little thing just made me burst into anger and despair. I hate seeing my mom suffer like that, so obviously I am very upset most of the time because there is nothing I can do about it. And apart from that, her life is at risk because of a problem in her chest, and she already has made a miraculous escapade from cancer in her uterus. It was discovered early and she immediately removed it, and thankfully the cancer was gone and there are no signs it has spread. It was years ago and she only told me about that months ago, so I was really shocked because I had no idea about it.

You know, IncelTear, seeing my mom, the only person who was here all the time for me going through so many things is very tough and not something to make fun of, you bunch of sick fuck bastards. She sometimes would work up to 19 hours in a single day, and would come home only for a couple of hours to sleep and then work inhumane hours again. She didn't left this job because it is a very good pay, but at a high cost.

No one until that faithful day knew I was an incel, because I had never talked about it, and just recently had changed my profile pic.
No one "called me out" you god damn fucking cunt scumbag shitstain, the person showed genuine concern and wanted to help me.

After the random person was in the server attacking me for being upset because of a betrayal that topped with everything else that I explained, I just took the time to explain why I was upset and literally tens of people in the server instantly jumped on the conversation to defend me from the scumbag. I am Admin and I didn't even want to waste my time banning him, the head admin did it later. Everyone showed incredible support for me throughout all the horrendous conversation. Also, seeing the picture of my own father in a journal with his body all fucked up in the middle of a highway, all deformed, in a gigantic pool of blood at just age 11 was not very good for my mental health. That shit was on the news, everyone saw that shit. His body was so fucking deformed and the damage was so extensive that it could barely be told it was a human being, and that thing with brain exposed, flesh, guts all in a pool of blood in the fucking highway with cars passing around, news filming it, taking pictures and people stealing his belongings like cellphone, rings and chains and etc, was ONCE MY FATHER WHO WAS ALIVE JUST HOURS AGO AFTER HE TOOK ME TO SCHOOL. HOW FUNNY IS THAT REDDIT? TELL ME. It's not so hard to comprehend why I am so fucked up now and this is not even a fraction of the shit that I had to endure in my life.
We were praparing his birthday party for fuck's sake, it was only 8 days left for it.

I just wanted to vent, I just snapped. Finally, here is everything. The asshole started everything with a screenshot of my message in the server and sent it with laughing emojis. I will not say the content of the message, overall, I was just saying that I was upset about a betrayal and that it really got to me because I trusted the dude to be a close friend to talk to.
FULL CONVERSATION FROM START TO END. FROM THE SHITSTORM TO THE MOMENT IT COMPLETELY DIED DOWN AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT IT ANYMORE. I AM STILL THERE AND EVERYONE STILL TALKS TO ME.
ENJOY, TAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS FOR YOURSELVES ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING SCUM, IF YOU DARE TO.
DID YOU WANT EVERYTHING WORD FOR WORD u/blackcats_anon? Here it is you fucking recently defecated intestinal worm swimming in liquid shit in a filthy public night club toilet ridden with STDs.

Screenshot where it is finally pointed out who is in the profile picture. Look at how these guys totally "shit on me calling me out" like you imply it happened you goddamn fucking insufferable subhuman fucking scumbag clowns. Let's see if your words hold true as you are so quick to assume every kind of shit about any of us, of course just looking at random screenshots without any full context. Fucking scum.
This guy registed to the website around 15 years ago, he did not log in for like 13 years or more, and only recently came back. Look how he "calls me out and nobody puts up with my bullshit and are really hard on me". Let's see if I really talk about women like you implied I did you fucking fucktard. Let's see!

Giving a bit of context as to why I like it so much. I have been fascinated with psychiatry/psychology or forensic psychiatry since I have watched Most Evil on Discovery Channel a decade ago. It was a vastly interesting series and subject that instantly caught my attention, as it was fascinating how you could build a whole profile of a criminal in a crime scene and what is done to a victim.
It is not only fascinated, but it also helps narrowing down what the police should be looking for when anyone suspicious is spotted. And many criminals were successfuly convicted of their crimes because of psychiatric analysis. This takes me to the case of William Heirens, accused of being the Lipstick Killer of Chicago, arrested in 1946 with no clues tying him to any of the murders whatsoever. He was arrested in 1946 and died in prison in 2012. He was heavily tortured and the corrupt police was just desperately looking for culprit for the murders. He was just a cheap street criminal that didn't even attack the police when he was caught. He often would even return some of the objects he had stolen. He confessed in the hopes he would not be sentenced to death. Many people analysed the case, including mental health professionals and several criminal investigators and no proof was ever foud tying him to any murders. On the contrary, more extensive researched showed that evidences were purposefully planted by the police and journalists to incriminate him. There were several movements trying to get him off the jail but all were unsuccessful. He just spent 65 years in prison, the rest of his life, for crimes he did not commit. There was NOTHING in his psychological profile that would tie him to any disorder that could culminate in the he was charged with.
And you can read further information about his case on reddit. How forensic psychiatry could have saved him from being jailed for life was enough to get me heavily interested in the subject.

A BIT OF SARCASM ON THIS PART WHERE I SAY "DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GENTLEMAN" I feel I have to blatantly point out the sarcasm in this as you are cucktears and seeing your posts we can conclude that you CAN NEVER see what is blatant trolling and post it as something super serious and everyone falls for it. It sincerely baffles me. Expected from low IQ subtrash clowns to not know what is sarcasm, because you never know, looking at your ridiculous posts makes that pretty fucking obvious. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS SARCASM, EVER.
Also, notice right down there as I strictly say "FICTIONAL WORLD." FICTIONAL.
F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L. Google the definition of the fucking word before making anything out of it, who knows what fucking blatant obvious things you are completely unaware of.
In the fictional world I use to explain what I feel in my hidden coded messages, humans just don't have romantic relationships. They experience companionship, but the notion of sexuality or romantic love, does not exist. That's all. That's literally it completely dumbed down. EVERYTHING is normal in society apart from that and some other things, which are very interesting facts that I might talk about another day in a post dedicated to this special cope of mine.

From here on, the conversation completely fades away and everything goes on normally just like it was before. Very cool, huh? Nowhere was I talking about women saying they must pay for not sucking me, we clear here you u/blackcats_anon fucktard? This is what you wanted after all, word for word. Take your conclusions now you fucking human garbage scum fuckbag walking cancerous tumor lumbricoides worm.

Some messages were cut out from this screenshot as they were completely irrelevant. I just told the web developers to fix the chatbox character counter that always glitches out and one of the developers asked some questions about what was happening, I simply explained him that the 500-character cap does not work as you are not capable of sending a message if the character count is above 470 or so. At the end, he just got frustrated with it and told the other developers to "have fun with it." And that was it.

More sarcasm here with "supreme gentleman". Why did I say it? Because no one would ever take this shit seriously except you cucktears fucktards.
Who the fuck would take this bullshit seriously? Really? Who would talk like that being dead serious to people?
You can see how chill the conversation was. No one talked about woman, see u/blackcats_anon fucking SEWER MOUSE EATER. Am I an unreliable narrator now?
I doubt any of you fucking cucktears will read this anyway, you don't ever care about context or uncovering the truth of anything. It would totally ruin your view on some of us and they would stop being the vile, evil psychopaths your posters try to make us to be, especially I. You will believe whatever bullshit is twisted to work for your obsession about mocking us and the shit you guys fall for is just unbelievable to say the least.

The conversation ends here, from now on no one ever talked about it again and things are completely normal apart from the huge fight between an old famous player and the former troll Admin I talked at the start of the thread.

You never like some context as it always ruins your karma whoring posts, huh cucktears fuckbag scum? What do you have to say now?

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
Who cares? It's IT. This post is cucked. Way too much effort expensed to argue with IT users.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
the virgin shepherd said:
Who cares? It's IT. This post is cucked. Way too much effort expensed to argue with IT users.
Daring them to step up their game, to show the real shit instead of going out of their whole day to shit on us with skewed, twisted posts made purposefuly to be manipulative, deceptive to make the fucking sheep roaming the sub believe whatever the fuck they see.
Whoever dares to read it will see to full extent how fucking dirty that cesspool subreddit is.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
166d 19h 9m
Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
Didn't read

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
trying to ascend said:
No tldr for this one. There is no way to dumb it down. The title of the thread speaks for itself.
Khaplain40KKK said:
Didn't read
You don't need to read the texts if you want, you can just read what is in the screenshots and you will already see how quick cucktears are to jump to insufferable conclusions from twisted, manipulative deceptive posts about any of us. This is just to prove how fucking pathetic they are in their moral high ground police god complex they are so attached to.
Anyone in that fucking sub that dares to read it will jump the fuck out of that rat infested sewer of a sub.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
75d 11h 56m
IT probably lives in your head rent-free.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Captain
★★
42d 1h 26m
FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

Captain
32d 4h 12m
Dude you are 10 times worse than advocate doggy at this point. :dafuckfeels:

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
84d 13h 1m
The autism general

Meus

Meus

_̸̨̧̜̠̱̯̭͔̦͖͚͇̂̈́͊̈͂̃̚͜_̴̞̉́͑̇̀͛̈́͆͋͛̇͘͘_̵̘̬͖̺̎̾̀̒̐̚
★★★
62d 10h 56m
What the actual fuck?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
28d 15h 4m
We really don't need anymore proof that the people browsing IT are just insufferable hypocritical idiotic cucks at this point

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sagecel
★★
12d 21h 17m
Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★
19d 5h 22m
I don't have the required attention span to read so many words on a screen.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Ika-Sama said:
IT probably lives in your head rent-free.
NorthernWind said:
FourthWorlder said:
Dude you are 10 times worse than advocate doggy at this point. :dafuckfeels:
Hell said:
The autism general
dirtykombatcel said:
We really don't need anymore proof that the people browsing IT are just insufferable hypocritical idiotic cucks at this point
Lots of free time. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whenever I start a talk, it's gonna be a talk.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Hell said:
The autism general
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I was known for it in another forum, but the moderation there was pretty shit in the entire website. They removed a TON of really useful features in the website, comment sections, completely fucked up the notification system that is completely broken to this day 5 years later and no one bothers to fix it, turbo cuck rules, and so on. Many threads would have from 100 to 200 replies and minutes later you would refresh and at least 90% of the comments would have been removed and at least 50% of the 90% would have been banned from 1 day to a week from the forums, if not permanently. It was just SO fucking bad. Used to be a based place but got cucked to death really fast like reddit.

My posts in the off topic section were pretty long because I was actually posting something apart from the unending waves of spam you would see around there.
Many said they would not read, but many of them would end up reading anyway and responding properly to the topic of the thread.
I miss there sometimes but the place is so cucked and there is not a single user on that forum that didn't get banned at least 6 times in less than 5 months, and many of them got banned permanently for the stupidest reasons ever. One of the most famous users to ever be in there in the history of the forums got banned permanently after he said "+1" to a reply talking about a COVID vaccine, basically the reply said something like "the vaccine will make you monke". It used to be pretty good until it was bought out and the moderation got turbocucked. I got banned so many times over the stupidest replies you can ever think of that I completely gave up on the website and never visited it anymore in months. ANYTHING could get you banned there. If the moderators just didn't like it, even if it was not breaking any rule, it was instaban. Very cucked.
Glast said:
I don't have the required attention span to read so many words on a screen.
Cucks on IT were making assumptions on what happened to me based on a retarded screenshot someone posted there of a comment from me, once again with no context whatsoever.
The screenshots at the start of the comment are some of the comments from reddit trying to "make sense" out of the situation, obviously all turbocucked by biased views and blind sheep following.
The screenshots at the end of the post are what actually happened.
They concluded from a single screenshot of one of my recent comments that I was offensive towards everyone in the server, I blamed women for everything, and wada wada. Obviously not true and the screenshots provided just show it even further. It was to show their blatant bias and retardation and how quick they are to jump from any possible cucked conclusion they can think of us. I said many times that giving context in their screenshots of my posts will never give them content.
These screenshots just give full context of just how fucking cucked, vile, manipulative and deceptive their content is. And let's not even talk about the fake ass DM screenshots that flood the sub every day. Most people that used the sub are now away from it because they got so tired of it. JFL They will believe whatever shit is throw at them if it comes from their posters.

Last edited:
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
330d 20h 1m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Last edited:
CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
3d 7h 37m
Didn't read a sentence tbh

Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
110d 3h 55m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Welcome to another ultra fucking honestly BRUTAL thread by me. You know what to expect already, it is a long post and will be BRUTAL like most of them were.

Dear subreddit called IT (IncelTear), if you are gonna screenshot this post like you do with all my posts, as you seem to really love me as I've become your favorite user in a record time, then screenshot it all before making a fool out of yourselves for the infinite time, because the stuff written here is heavy, but I know that asking for a complete screenshot for full context instead of twisting and skewing everything, won't give you that sweet karma, comments and shit, and is too much to ask for. Yes, I know I have some really notorious fucking BRUTALLY honest and open threads over here, but take into account that I at least am being sincere with what I say. What I've learned from a very important person whose music I like a lot, is that being 100% honest about what you feel, be it good or bad, is very honorable, and brave. May he rest in peace, I wish I had met him to thank him for his incredibly inspiring music that guided me through many hardships through the years. Every day I feel like a part of me died with him in that cold, December day somewhere in Ontario
. The last song of the last album was very prophetic, it was a description of his own death, and he really died like the song describes, what a fucking tragedy. He was tremendously excited for a new album and didn't even live to see the unimaginable success his last album would make in the entire scene of the metal community. Sometimes I look at his Twitter account and get immensely sad at how excited he was for the future, only for the coincidences of life and infortune take him from this world.

Thank you u/UsernameForSexStuff for not being a blatant fucking cunt like everyone else, because what you have said about me is actually true, and the screenshots of the entire conversation I will post here, WILL PROVE YOUR POINT, just wait and see. The convesation is not THAT long though, the entire conversation from a very insufferable attack on my person to the very end of where the topic died down entirely only makes up for 15 screenshots in total. It is the entire conversation WORD FOR WORD, AS THE FUCKING CUNT CALLED u/blackcats_anon said I am an "unreliable narrator" and wanted to see it all word for word. Well here it is everything word for word for your delight you insufferable fucking scumbag shit eater. Just keep reading for the full story if you dare to know the truth and stop being such fucking clowns circle jerking each other to death.

Also thank you u/SweRacoon for showing some kind of sympathy like a decent human being unlike the rest of this rat infested sub cuckdit. I don't know how you 2 were not downvoted to hell and back and banned like everyone else that tried to make sense out of something posted in this cesspool and use their brains for a single second.

These users right here, u/MLPAshkore, u/solesoulshard, u/_AngryBadger_, u/nachtwyrm, u/blackcats_anon, u/WinterBerryCrunch. Yes, that's you, YOU FUCKING CUNTS. Do you want context? I will give you full context, you fucking scumbag shitstain recently defecated ascaris lumbricoides worms swimming in a cesspool of vomit, piss shit and HIV syphilis HPV infested cum fucktards.
I don't like refering to people with bad words like that, it's rude, inappropriate and very teenage-flame-wards era. But, you make me do it because you deserve to be called that. You fucking mouse eaters. I didn't even complain about women in the server ONCE in my life and never talked about incel stuff there, NEVER. In fact, searching for the word "incel" brings up only 4 results, and 2 of them were from when I was not even using the server although I had Admin role because I was Admin in the website. Three results are from the same person talking about incels. The first result is in a private area of the administration, a message from a famous player and former Admin saying there was a wave of incels in the website, in 2018, which I have never seen. No one ever talked about it and I never noticed any incel activity there whatsoever in my whole life using the website multiple times a day every day. There would be some occasional chatbox drama and sometimes some fucking huge drama would come up, but no drama ever in the website has been linked to incels whatsoever. I know it because I have read every single message of that chatbox and forum that was posted ever since I started using the website in 2010, and then I really had to read everything I was Admin and had to moderate. In the other stance, he was calling another Admin of the website an incel. But this Admin is a known troll who shitposts 24 hours a day, he is not an Admin anymore due to his behavior being completely against the website rules because he would be trolling everyone with shitty messages all the fucking time, both in the website and in the Discord server. He would occasionally food the chat with tons of emotes. There is a huge argument going on in the server right now involving this former troll Admin and a known player from the past who seemingly has involved in some cheating. He complained the former Admin is a kiddo, talks like a kiddo and does kiddo stuff like flooding the chat with emotes and basically talk through emotes all day, and he will never finish a single message without at least 2 emotes, mostly from Forsen. The 2 other results are from after I started using the server for real, and guess what, NONE of the 2 messages were directed to me, you fucking clowns. Once again one of the messages was from the same famous player and former Admin of the website. He called the dude that ATTACKED ME AN INCEL. Yeah, that's right, you fucktards. The last instance is another famous player and former Admin, talking about the recent school shooting in Russia, and once again, NOT directed at me. NO ONE CALLED ME AN INCEL EVER IN THE SERVER. YOU FUCKING GARBAGE. The screenshots will show it. Just keep reading.

LETS GET SOME CONTEXT FROM IT, OK FUCKTARDS? OK.

First of all, I am still in the server, still Admin, still respected and everyone still talks to me normally, they are just not what I would call "friends", people who I will open up to all the time. That is only reserved to 2 people I play with.
They allow me to vent my frustrations without judging me like you on IT do like you are the moral high ground police of the fucking universe. I can tell them the most absurd stuff with sincerity and they will still listen to me because they actually listen and talk all day. You must be wondering what we talk about.
We talk about normal subjects like anyone else, it's just that sometimes I really need to vent some stuff that I would not say anywhere else. We talk about anything other people would talk. Food, games, video editing, computer hardware, studying (one of them is studying for special effects and about to get into university for it and he will nail it as he is a literal prodigy at editing/special effects since a very young age), politics (fucking hate politics, I wish it didn't exist), their plans for the future, what they are up to. You know, NORMAL everyday stuff people talk about between friends. These 2 are not connected though, they are not friends with each other. And they also come to me to vent about their most personal frustrations too, and I will ALWAYS, ALWAYS listen to them and let them take their breath and talk until they no longer can, so I get to listen to everything they have to say without interruption. I just support them even though they don't share my incel views at all, but they at least fucking respect me like a human being unlike any of you in this fucking cesspool of a sub that are quick to jump to conclusions and judge everyone like you are the all perfect angels moral police of the universe.

Let's see what the insufferable fucking morons I listed above said about me first before we take a deep dive into this subject. I will PROVE THAT EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING MORONS SAID IS WRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE SO GODDAMN QUICK TO JUDGE EVERYONE BECAUSE IN REALITY YOU ARE A BUNCH OF FUCKING JUDGEMENTAL CUCKS THAT CAN'T STAND ANYONE THAT IS NOT SO PERFECT AND RESILIENT LIKE YOU. Seriously, I would go out of my fucking way in life to learn about how to become resilient and thrive despite hardships, but I can't, because I can't fucking deal with anything like a NORMAL SANE person would.
Words from the CUNTS I listed.
View attachment 455866View attachment 455835

UNRELIABLE NARRATOR, HUH? LET'S SEE WHAT YOU'RE GONNA SAY AFTER YOU LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS THAT SHOW THE CONVERSATION WORD FOR WORD OF ALL THE LITTLE MAYHEM IN THE SERVER YOU FUCKING SEWER MOUSE EATER. I HOPE YOU HAVE A 30-METER-LONG TAPEWORM INSIDE YOUR INTESTINES YOU FROM EATING THESE RATS YOU FIND IN THE FUCKING SEWER YOU DWELL YOU FUCKING CUNT. YOU WILL NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS ANYMORE YOU INSUFFERABLE IT MONSTROSITIES.

View attachment 455837
View attachment 455843
Fucking Zeus, Thor, Mars, Jupiter, Hades hell. What is wrong with these people? Am I their top favorite user of this website at the moment or what?

Let me explain you first. I worded my sentences REALLY badly, and I mean it. When you read it, you would understand that I had a billion friends, could be true, but... by friends, I didn't mean the people in the Discord server, I was talking about 2, yes, 2 people I played with, 1 in special because we played a lot together through ultra extreme tough levels and he is at the top 0.1% players and I am at the top 0.1% content creators for the game regarding extreme difficulty levels because I created some of the most notorious levels in the history of the game, ages ago, that stays relevant to this day as an extreme test of patience, precision, synchrony, coordination, control, endurance and of course, skills. So he got to work a lot with me testing many things I have created, since an old friend of mine kinda retired from it and he was a special star in the game that became known worldwide after I made one of the most infamous levels ever in the game that was named after him, and he was the first and only person to beat the levels for a long time. People only started to beat it a long time later.

I didn't even complain about women in the server ONCE in my life and never talked about incel stuff there, EVER. I didn't talk "incel stuff" even after they realised who it was in the profile picture. No one "called me out on my bullshit and I got mad". No on was "rude to me in process", and I certainly was NOT rude towards them in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER, AND I WILL PROVE IT TO YOU BUNCH OF SUBSCUMBAGS. Let's see if you are gonna be so quick to judge someone again after you read the FULL CONTEXT OF THE FUCKING STORY. I learned from the screenshots you fucking WORMS post about my threads that YOU NEVER GIVE ANY CONTEXT. The wors of all was that one from princess_kitt14 about the 10-year-old that made me suicidal when I remembered that my childhood had been ruined. I posted a full explanation on why I used the word I, A COMPLETE, FULL EXPLANATION AS TO WHY I KNEW YOU WOULD LOOK AND SCREENSHOT THAT THREAD, BUT NO ONE SCREENSHOTTED THAT THREAD BECAUSE THE FULL CONTEXT AND EXPLANATION WOULD NEVER GIVE YOU ANY KARMA, UPVOTES, COMMENTS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU CRAVE FOR ON REDDIT.

2 people called this princess_kitty14 retard out on how deceptive the screenshots were. Just so you can have an idea, the comment saying how deceptive the fucking post was, ended up being the TOP UPVOTED COMMENT OF THE THREAD, and got from 3, to sometimes 6x the amount of upvotes the reddit post itself had. The percentage of upvotes showed that people were NOT happy with that deceptive post and these 2 people were not the only ones that didn't buy the bullshit that got posted. Guess what happened to them? They got banned because they dared to use their brains to look at the full context and try to resume it for you, so you could get the full picture for once in your fucking lives, and they were banned because you are a bunch of sensitive soyboy cucks that can't stand reading or hearing anything that does not follow your agenda. Your posters will go out of whatever shit they are doing to manipulate you and make you judge all of us in a fraction of a second. Don't you see they just want to farm karma? Really? Also, take a look at the thread where this princess_kitty14 fucktard gets exposed as a LARPer. He conveniently ignored the thread because we all know it is really fucking obvious that he saw that because he is obsessed with stalking us. He will conveniently leave anything out that would ruin his posts and his reputation, I.E. the post where he gets exposed as a liar.
HERE IT IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THANKS TO Snowstormhigh @Snowstormhigh for the awesome job. COME ON PRINCESS_KITTY14, COME SEE THE BEST THREAD ABOUT IN HISTORY AND DARE TO SCREENSHOT IT. ARE YOU HIDING THE TRUTH FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS?

Wanna read the full story and the EXPLANATION of WHY I USED A WORD I KNEW WOULD MAKE YOU SCREENSHOT THE POST TO SEE HOW FUCKING DISHONEST YOU ARE AND HOW FAR YOU ARE WILLING TO GO TO SKEW THE VIEW OF EVERYONE TO MANIPULATE EVERYONE ROAMING THE SUBREDDIT? OK CUNTS, HERE ARE THE 2 LINKS:

ORIGINAL POST WITH A BIT OF MY STORY, SHIT'S PRETTY FUCKING OBSCURE AND THE RETARD THAT SCREENSHOTTED IT TO POST TO REDDIT ONLY BOTHERED TO SCREENSHOT WHAT WAS CONVENIENT, AND LEFT ALL THE CONTEXT OUT OF IT BECAUSE IT WOULD RUIN THE INTENT OF THE POST, THAT IS MANIPULATIVE AND DECEPTIVE BY NATURE. TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ IT. Out of a fucking wall of text, he screenshotted a few sentences to "call me out" and make me look like an idiot. This fucktard has been doing it for ages. He is a manipulative fucking LIAR and you will see it when you look at this thread. I bet the fucking scum intestinal worm he is will delete the post containing screenshots of my thread as it will be so convenient to him to hide his true vile, manipulative, deceptive nature. Just take a read and take the conclusions by yourselves.

EXPLANATION ON WHY I USED THAT SIMPLE WORD "JB" BECAUSE I KNEW YOU WOULD COME HERE IF YOU SAW THAT, AND YOU DID JUST AS I PREDICTED TO ACT AS THE DISHONEST CUNTS YOU ARE, JUST EVEN FURTHER PROVING THE POINT OF MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WEBSITE ON THE NATURE OF THE INCELTEAR SUBREDDIT. Take your time again and take your fucking conclusions for once instead of readily jumping to them after looking at 2 screenshots that are excerpt from a gigantic wall of text of a genuine, true story full of dread, despair, suffering, desolation and loss. I dared this princess_kitten14 or any other fucking retard poster on this sub cuckdit to screenshot any of my threads where I explain stuff away and give context, and you never fucking do it because you know I would not be the malevolent, evil incel I am made out to be, right? Rightfully so, it would ruin the subreddit content and the participants don't want that to happen.

If you dared to go as far as reading my threads and explanations to uncover the true vile nature the IncelTear subreddit and their blatant manipulation of content just to get the sweet karma and comments, by deceiving its users, then you will surely enjoy how I will FUCKING DESTROY YOU with a FULL CONTEXT ONCE FUCKING AGAIN IF YOU EVER DARE TO CHOOSE TO SEE THE TRUTH INSTEAD OF BLINDLY FOLLOWING YOUR SUPERIORS ON CUCKTEARS LIKE THE GOOD FUCKING SHEEP YOU ARE. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF FALLING FOR THE DECEPTIVE NATURE OF THE POSTS YOU SEE IN THE FUCKING SUBREDDIT. You are so lost in this obsession in hating every single one of us without exception that you will never accept the challenge of ever being wrong about one of us. You are like mentally ill religious fanatics.

FINALLY, FULL CONTEXT OF WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IN THE SCREENSHOT POSTED TO CUCKTEAR, THIS WILL RUIN WHAT YOU THINK OF ME BECAUSE I AM SURE YOU THINK I AM A FULL OUT PSYCOPATH, AND READING THE FOLLOWING THING WOULD COMPLETELY RUIN THE NATURE OF THE MANIPULATIVE SUBREDDIT YOU ARE PART OF. DO YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH? YOU ARE GONNA SEE THE TRUTH, INCLUDING THE 15 SCREENSHOTS OF THE FULL CONVERSATION FROM START TO END, WORD FOR WORD.

I will just copy the message that started it all, and obviously not gonna say the name of the person, but this person was very generous to me and offered to talk to me for a long time, and help me with whatever he could. We talked, I opened up, so the talks were very long. He is a native English speaker and he was impressed with my English skills for some reason because it is not my native language and I learned it all by myself. The problem is that he only told me things I had heard a trillion times before, all cucked bluepill bullshit everyone has heard in their life. If people want to give advice, BE REALIST, not a hopeless, overly positive person that reaches the negative levels of positive because of how much hope they put on things. Don't hope too much on things and hopefully you will not be deeply disappointed at the end. Raising hopes will only be detrimental to you in the long run, as they create expectations. I hate hopeless overly positive people, I like realist people who point out problems, how to approach them and a path to solve them instead of bluepill cuckoldry of "just wait and everything will get better, I promise." I wonder how many people died waiting for things to get better based on these fucking :bluepill: advices. If anyone is willing to give me actual advices on how to get the fuck out of this rabbit hole before I take my own life, I would be glad to hear it all and kindly talk about it and push myself away from this dark pit with an unreachable top that will get me out of it, because I can't get out of this alone. I would need tremendous help and would be more than happy to talk to any of you that are willing to offer legit help instead of insufferable toxic positivity that won't change shit. Spread realism instead, as long as everything is proven and based on observed facts. I have no problems in admiting I am wrong about something. Countless times in some fucking random "debate", whenever I was proven wrong, I fucking said "Ok, I was wrong and see it. I will stand by the facts presented to me." I did this so many times... I am quick to accept defeat and see where and why I am wrong.
But I don't know if I will ever stop having harmful involuntary thoughts that I can't stop, they are NOT under my control whatosever. There is mental illness and disorders behind it all and they don't have cures, you know? You don't choose to have this shit. I was already diving into this insanity in 2015, it reached crisis in 2020 where I would crazily write walls of coded texts unconceivable size to most people, that would make no fucking sense to anyone but me. I practically created a whole fucking new language just to talk about what I feel in secret without anyone knowing what I am talking about. It is my only way to cope and somehow talk about my feelings in a way I feel ok with, as I feel ashamed by the fact that my brain is severely underdeveloped and I still can't deal with things like a normal person. The subject is much, much, MUCH deeper than simply loneliness or inceldom. You have no idea how mentally fucked I am at this point. Reading Elliot's manifest just turned my world upside down, on 07/03/2021 to 08/03/2021. It was so powerful that I had to stop several times to take a breath at how relatable it was to my situation of emotional humiliation. After I read it, I callapsed, I lost my mind.

Ok.
What started it all was a message in the chat where I said I got betrayed for the millionth time. It was a close friend that turned his back on me, let's just call him [D]. I considered him important as we shared a lot, but I never, NEVER shared with him my views on society or women, just to be clear. He hates me now for some reason, and he also hates his other friend that apparently was his only friend apart from me, I see they don't talk anymore and hate each other, lets call this other friend [J]. And [J], that was his friend, was also my friend, in-game friends that is, as we are thousands of km apart. These 2 were mysterious figures in the community, but I got to know them a lot, and I often would host minigames for everyone in the server, like quizzes, math games, speed typing, spelling bee, all kinds of fun stuff and they would participate whenever they were present when I was hosting the minigames.

[J] cut contact off to me right then and there during a math game when I couldn't remember what operation I just did seconds ago before posting it for the game. He just got really pissed off and I never saw him again after that day. I never understood why he got so angry like that and never talked to me again, and no one know where the hell he is today. I just don't get it... all I did was simply forgetting a math operation.
He is a closed figure and a highly intelligent individual with extreme advanced English even though it is not his native language, he has some fucking serious level of English that surpasses pretty much the vocubulary of almost every native English speak I have seen to this day. He is notorious in the community as a total jerk and no one likes him. There would be times he would leave essays in the website and people would get really pissed off for some reason because they had a dramatic tone, although he was just praising a player for a huge acomplishment. They would tell to stop being dramatic in the use of complicated, unknown words and ask if he took his medication that day. He is a physicist, just to make it clear, so he had quite an intellect taking that in consideration as it involves astounding amounts of hard work and mind-bending difficult math. Also, I had never discussed my views on society or women with [J], and back then, I was just starting to fall into this rabbit hole, silently, but still had a bit of sanity, I was just heavily depressed.
Anyway, after I said I was betrayed because someone turned their back on me ONCE FUCKING AGAIN, someone jumped into the Discord server to call me crybaby and all kinds of names, without knowing what I was going through, it was not even related to anything about being an incel. The betrayal was just very upsetting as I was going through a difficult moment, and was needing some support. My mom's health is declining and she has pain in her whole body as a result of very heavy work. Sometimes she does not even want to get out of bed, and when she sits in a chair, she will stay there for hours avoiding getting up because of the pain in her spine. She has at least 3 herniated discs. Anyone that knows anything about it should know how painful it is. And not only that, she developed a ton of health problems due to very elevated levels of stress in the job for many years, including hypertension. Hypertension poses a lot of risk if you contract COVID, which is a high risk because she works close to a lot of people, she did not stop working for a single day during all of the pandemic, and it's still going on ravaging the countr and she is still working every day.

Things had been accumulating for a long time and this little thing just made me burst into anger and despair. I hate seeing my mom suffer like that, so obviously I am very upset most of the time because there is nothing I can do about it. And apart from that, her life is at risk because of a problem in her chest, and she already has made a miraculous escapade from cancer in her uterus. It was discovered early and she immediately removed it, and thankfully the cancer was gone and there are no signs it has spread. It was years ago and she only told me about that months ago, so I was really shocked because I had no idea about it.

You know, IncelTear, seeing my mom, the only person who was here all the time for me going through so many things is very tough and not something to make fun of, you bunch of sick fuck bastards. She sometimes would work up to 19 hours in a single day, and would come home only for a couple of hours to sleep and then work inhumane hours again. She didn't left this job because it is a very good pay, but at a high cost.

No one until that faithful day knew I was an incel, because I had never talked about it, and just recently had changed my profile pic.
No one "called me out" you god damn fucking cunt scumbag shitstain, the person showed genuine concern and wanted to help me.

After the random person was in the server attacking me for being upset because of a betrayal that topped with everything else that I explained, I just took the time to explain why I was upset and literally tens of people in the server instantly jumped on the conversation to defend me from the scumbag. I am Admin and I didn't even want to waste my time banning him, the head admin did it later. Everyone showed incredible support for me throughout all the horrendous conversation. Also, seeing the picture of my own father in a journal with his body all fucked up in the middle of a highway, all deformed, in a gigantic pool of blood at just age 11 was not very good for my mental health. That shit was on the news, everyone saw that shit. His body was so fucking deformed and the damage was so extensive that it could barely be told it was a human being, and that thing with brain exposed, flesh, guts all in a pool of blood in the fucking highway with cars passing around, news filming it, taking pictures and people stealing his belongings like cellphone, rings and chains and etc, was ONCE MY FATHER WHO WAS ALIVE JUST HOURS AGO AFTER HE TOOK ME TO SCHOOL. HOW FUNNY IS THAT REDDIT? TELL ME. It's not so hard to comprehend why I am so fucked up now and this is not even a fraction of the shit that I had to endure in my life.
We were praparing his birthday party for fuck's sake, it was only 8 days left for it.

I just wanted to vent, I just snapped. Finally, here is everything. The asshole started everything with a screenshot of my message in the server and sent it with laughing emojis. I will not say the content of the message, overall, I was just saying that I was upset about a betrayal and that it really got to me because I trusted the dude to be a close friend to talk to.
FULL CONVERSATION FROM START TO END. FROM THE SHITSTORM TO THE MOMENT IT COMPLETELY DIED DOWN AND NO ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT IT ANYMORE. I AM STILL THERE AND EVERYONE STILL TALKS TO ME.
ENJOY, TAKE YOUR CONCLUSIONS FOR YOURSELVES ONCE AGAIN YOU FUCKING SCUM, IF YOU DARE TO.
DID YOU WANT EVERYTHING WORD FOR WORD u/blackcats_anon? Here it is you fucking recently defecated intestinal worm swimming in liquid shit in a filthy public night club toilet ridden with STDs.

View attachment 455867View attachment 455868View attachment 455869View attachment 455870View attachment 455871View attachment 455872
Screenshot where it is finally pointed out who is in the profile picture. Look at how these guys totally "shit on me calling me out" like you imply it happened you goddamn fucking insufferable subhuman fucking scumbag clowns. Let's see if your words hold true as you are so quick to assume every kind of shit about any of us, of course just looking at random screenshots without any full context. Fucking scum.
This guy registed to the website around 15 years ago, he did not log in for like 13 years or more, and only recently came back. Look how he "calls me out and nobody puts up with my bullshit and are really hard on me". Let's see if I really talk about women like you implied I did you fucking fucktard. Let's see!

View attachment 455873
Giving a bit of context as to why I like it so much. I have been fascinated with psychiatry/psychology or forensic psychiatry since I have watched Most Evil on Discovery Channel a decade ago. It was a vastly interesting series and subject that instantly caught my attention, as it was fascinating how you could build a whole profile of a criminal in a crime scene and what is done to a victim.
It is not only fascinated, but it also helps narrowing down what the police should be looking for when anyone suspicious is spotted. And many criminals were successfuly convicted of their crimes because of psychiatric analysis. This takes me to the case of William Heirens, accused of being the Lipstick Killer of Chicago, arrested in 1946 with no clues tying him to any of the murders whatsoever. He was arrested in 1946 and died in prison in 2012. He was heavily tortured and the corrupt police was just desperately looking for culprit for the murders. He was just a cheap street criminal that didn't even attack the police when he was caught. He often would even return some of the objects he had stolen. He confessed in the hopes he would not be sentenced to death. Many people analysed the case, including mental health professionals and several criminal investigators and no proof was ever foud tying him to any murders. On the contrary, more extensive researched showed that evidences were purposefully planted by the police and journalists to incriminate him. There were several movements trying to get him off the jail but all were unsuccessful. He just spent 65 years in prison, the rest of his life, for crimes he did not commit. There was NOTHING in his psychological profile that would tie him to any disorder that could culminate in the he was charged with.
And you can read further information about his case on reddit. How forensic psychiatry could have saved him from being jailed for life was enough to get me heavily interested in the subject.
View attachment 455876
A BIT OF SARCASM ON THIS PART WHERE I SAY "DON'T TALK ABOUT THE GENTLEMAN" I feel I have to blatantly point out the sarcasm in this as you are cucktears and seeing your posts we can conclude that you CAN NEVER see what is blatant trolling and post it as something super serious and everyone falls for it. It sincerely baffles me. Expected from low IQ subtrash clowns to not know what is sarcasm, because you never know, looking at your ridiculous posts makes that pretty fucking obvious. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT IS SARCASM, EVER.
Also, notice right down there as I strictly say "FICTIONAL WORLD." FICTIONAL.
F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L. Google the definition of the fucking word before making anything out of it, who knows what fucking blatant obvious things you are completely unaware of.
In the fictional world I use to explain what I feel in my hidden coded messages, humans just don't have romantic relationships. They experience companionship, but the notion of sexuality or romantic love, does not exist. That's all. That's literally it completely dumbed down. EVERYTHING is normal in society apart from that and some other things, which are very interesting facts that I might talk about another day in a post dedicated to this special cope of mine.

View attachment 455877View attachment 455878View attachment 455879View attachment 455881
From here on, the conversation completely fades away and everything goes on normally just like it was before. Very cool, huh? Nowhere was I talking about women saying they must pay for not sucking me, we clear here you u/blackcats_anon fucktard? This is what you wanted after all, word for word. Take your conclusions now you fucking human garbage scum fuckbag walking cancerous tumor lumbricoides worm.

Some messages were cut out from this screenshot as they were completely irrelevant. I just told the web developers to fix the chatbox character counter that always glitches out and one of the developers asked some questions about what was happening, I simply explained him that the 500-character cap does not work as you are not capable of sending a message if the character count is above 470 or so. At the end, he just got frustrated with it and told the other developers to "have fun with it." And that was it.

View attachment 455882View attachment 455883
More sarcasm here with "supreme gentleman". Why did I say it? Because no one would ever take this shit seriously except you cucktears fucktards.
Who the fuck would take this bullshit seriously? Really? Who would talk like that being dead serious to people?
You can see how chill the conversation was. No one talked about woman, see u/blackcats_anon fucking SEWER MOUSE EATER. Am I an unreliable narrator now?
I doubt any of you fucking cucktears will read this anyway, you don't ever care about context or uncovering the truth of anything. It would totally ruin your view on some of us and they would stop being the vile, evil psychopaths your posters try to make us to be, especially I. You will believe whatever bullshit is twisted to work for your obsession about mocking us and the shit you guys fall for is just unbelievable to say the least.

The conversation ends here, from now on no one ever talked about it again and things are completely normal apart from the huge fight between an old famous player and the former troll Admin I talked at the start of the thread.

View attachment 455886View attachment 455885
You never like some context as it always ruins your karma whoring posts, huh cucktears fuckbag scum? What do you have to say now?
Absolutely dnr :feelsjuice:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
CopeEmpire said:
Didn't read a sentence tbh
You don't need. You can just read the screenshots that were posted and you will see the unimaginable hypocrisy of IT and how quick they are in talking shit and jumping to conclusions about any of us.

Deleted member 23712 @HopeCopeRope

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
★★★★
7d 4h 12m
TL;DR: Incels are blamed once again for everything.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Nobody gives a fuck, I'm not the one to talk
★★★★
27d 19h 5m
Did not read :dafuckfeels:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Longbowman said:
TL;DR: Incels are blamed once again for everything.
Yeah basically it. Some fucking cunt said everyone stopped talking to me because I was offensive to them and I was blaming woman for everything. I posted the entire discord conversation word for word of the entire argument, and women were not mentioned ONCE in the chat nor any type of hostility coming from me after someone pointed out it was ER in my profile picture. So yeah, IT are cucks that jump to conclusions faster than your cell phone's light reaches your eyes.

keksofthebest @keksofthebest

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
143d 22h 34m
no allcaps pls

Deleted member 35205

Deleted member 35205

Self-banned
-
2h 44m
All anyone needs to know about them is that pic of their meetup where they all looked fat and polyamorous. literally mogged by incel meetups, and by quite a bit too.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
strappedup213 said:
All anyone needs to know about them is that pic of their meetup where they all looked fat and polyamorous. literally mogged by incel meetups, and by quite a bit too.
That shit is just too fucking funny. They were mogged to oblivion by the very people they make fun of all day.

Deleted member 35205

Deleted member 35205

Self-banned
-
2h 44m
This is a pretty deranged post. Who would go through this much effort just for this?

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
strappedup213 said:
This is a pretty deranged post. Who would go through this much effort just for this?
The Autism Supreme General-Leader, of course.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Mannerbund Leader
18d 1h 35m
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
0Energy0Happyness said:
No tldr for this one. There is no way to dumb it down. The title of the thread speaks for itself.

You don't need to read the texts if you want, you can just read what is in the screenshots and you will already see how quick cucktears are to jump to insufferable conclusions from twisted, manipulative deceptive posts about any of us. This is just to prove how fucking pathetic they are in their moral high ground police god complex they are so attached to.
Anyone in that fucking sub that dares to read it will jump the fuck out of that rat infested sewer of a sub.

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
120d 6h 39m

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
Why care at all what people who've made it clear they reject you/us think, so long as they don't violate your legal rights? I'm not trying to be antagonistic--really. But IT, more than just about any other community out there (and that's saying a lot), is as unambiguous as possible in their hatred of this community. So why read what they think or feel? Other than confirming what we already know, hat is the benefit to you/us from paying attention to IT and its ilk?

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
66d 1h 49m
Not a single person in the world will ever read this massive novel you wrote, not even the FBI. Should have summarized it better

your personality @your personality I bet even you can’t read this shit.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★
30d 19h 39m
Holy shit, what a wall of text!!! This is a forum, not an encyclopedia! Also, what musician was this you mention in the only paragraph I read? And why do you expect IT to be reasonable, intelligent, and capable of any sort of more complex thought than what goes on inside a paramecium?

PPEcel

PPEcel

KHHDV subhuman ricecel
★★★★★
143d 22h 34m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Holy shit, what a wall of text!!! This is a forum, not an encyclopedia! Also, what musician was this you mention in the only paragraph I read? And why do you expect IT to be reasonable, intelligent, and capable of any sort of more complex thought than what goes on inside a paramecium?

IT's going downhill too, they used to be a lot better at what they did

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★
30d 19h 39m
PPEcel said:
IT's going downhill too, they used to be a lot better at what they did
They were better at being jerkasses?

Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Homo sapiens incelus
★★★
4d 20h 40m
Didn't read will presume it's good :feelsokman:

MabundaG

MabundaG

A dog without a bone
4d 21h 48m
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
★★
78d 11h 5m
you're kind of a verbal mogger ngl

you probably have hyperfocus/high asf dopamine... insane brain function

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
OwlGod said:
you're kind of a verbal mogger ngl

you probably have hyperfocus/high asf dopamine... insane brain function
Some people say that I have a way with words, but I don't have focus at all. Many times there are insane spelling/grammar mistakes that I only notice ages later when I can' correct anymore.
My brain is anything but insane.
The only thing it's insane at is at being completely insanely paranoid and dysfunctional.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
nigga slide me the drugs you use that make you write all of this shit wtf bro

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Numb said:
nigga slide me the drugs you use that make you write all of this shit wtf bro
Autism Supreme General-Leader reporting in.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
Autism Supreme General-Leader reporting in.
btw if you like writing a lot of shit down. consider writing for the wiki. You can add a bunch of shit to it if its factual. Also you should organize your threads. Make it so all of the long text is in a spoiler and give a short tldr that is not spoiled. So people who care to read what you said can do so and retards with peanut attention span like myself and other can read the shortened version. just saying

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Numb said:
btw if you like writing a lot of shit down. consider writing for the wiki. You can add a bunch of shit to it if its factual. Also you should organize your threads. Make it so all of the long text is in a spoiler and give a short tldr that is not spoiled. So people who care to read what you said can do so and retards with peanut attention span like myself and other can read the shortened version. just saying
I would love to, but I doubt I would be given the permission.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

me sinkin
★★★★★
195d 12h 2m
I read every word

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Uggo Mongo said:
I read every word
Autistic if you did. But it's the actual facts.

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
39d 2h 48m
I would love to, but I doubt I would be given the permission.
everyone is brocel. you have a skill for writing long ass essays u got potential

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★
19d 7h 40m
Numb said:
everyone is brocel. you have a skill for writing long ass essays u got potential
Not with my retarded brain that cannot see grammar/spelling mistakes until hours after I posted something and can't correct anymore. But thank you for the compliment. In fact, a lot of people tell me I have a way with words and some random essays. I might make something with my life out of it some day, I don't know.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8