Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel destroyed some foids with down syndrome kids.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so.... this morning i saw a fb post from one of the news channel, about parents that decide to not go for abortion when they find out the fetus has down syndrome.
i had to comment ofcoruse.

basicly what i wrote in my comment and in comments to the raging foids:
-its selfish af to bring to the world someone that will suffer all of his life, without a chance to move forward in life.
-parents of down syndrome kids get from the goverment 1100$/month here, and they require tons of medical stuff - which the state provide. so they are a HUGE financial burden. i also told them that alot of foids pocket the money for themselves, thats a thing i saw in my eyes.
-the world is over populated, so you bring a burden to the world? someone that will only TAKE?
-HE WILL BE A INCEL 100% FFS. its CRUEL.

and ofcourse the foids raged at me lmao..... last time i checked i had 300 "reactions" ( :soy: ), 150 likes, 120 angry and some of the other stuff. 200 comments.
most of them are from foids with down syndrome kid ofcoruse lmao..... they tried to justify their decision JFL.
TONS of them commented a SELFIE of them with their kid, lol. just craving for attention. "here look at my kid you think he should die?" no bitch, there is a different from killing him now and doing an abortion. all of them twisted my words.

and alot of them tried to use their kid in a way to make themselves look good! bitch u decided that. u decided to take care of him all of your life while u get $$$$$$ for free.
you ARENT a good person cuz you take care of your down kid lol.

5-6 based guys came to my defense, most of them supported the financial burden thing mostly.
1 foid supported me and she was even more mean than me lol. based foid.
at least 30 comments were "go to die get cancer i wish ur family will burn alive bla bla bla", all of them were ofcourse from foids with down kid and they were angry cuz the truth hurts. they didnt tried to argue lol they knew im right. fucking bitches go die.
even got 3 pms from raging foids lmao.
from the way they typed i just know i got them so hard. some of them even cried 100%.

fucking foids bringing down kids only to make themselves look like "good persons" while they get free money. i went to some of their profiles and ofcourse all of them upload a picture of the kids at least once a week to get some "oh you are so good" comments.

not going for abortion when its a down syndrome fetus should be a crime. you sentence him to life of suffering and browsing incels.co.

Last edited:
Yes they are selfish as fuck.
Just using their child as a virtue signalling toy.

Good job man, tha's great, you hurt those bitches hard, they are virtue signallers , go fuk themselves bucnh of hypocrties foids and normies.

even if i ascended and married my dream gf, if she won't abort a disabled child, I will abort her.

i know many people that work in the "retard industry"
disabled people get exploited AF. it's over for each and everyone of them.

They only care about the money, fucking whores

Are you using your real id there?

Having kids after 35 is child abuse.

I hope your name is "John Smith" or something, if it's something unique you must be careful bro.
those foids are welcome to come at my way. i will devour every pussy that will approach me.

Based and :redpill:.
3D8DAD1C D80F 4028 8890 D87706502D08

I feel bad for down syndrome kids with parents like this, they're only being used as a virtue signalling rod along with the fact that they're the only reason that shes on welfare.

I feel bad for down syndrome kids with parents like this, they're only being used as a virtue signalling rod along with the fact that they're the only reason that shes on welfare.
and for the status of a "good person" for being a parent to one.

even if i ascended and married my dream gf, if she won't abort a disabled child, I will abort her.
It's too late by then you'll have to pay child support regardless. ASCENSION IS A TRAP

tbh i feel bad for kid

Wow this is great! Well done.

Another trick to use: Make them feel guilty. Tell the foids: Your child has down syndrome because you had him late in life. You had him in your 30s, which increases the likelihood of getting a retarded child. That will really crush them.

woke up to 3 new pms from raging foids
ayyyyyy

It's over for downcels.