Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting destroy the family

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Honestly I can't think of anything I despise more than the concept of family. The family unit is a disgusting cancer that should be destroyed. I hope every family is forever ruined and thrown into Hell. There is nothing more repulsive and decadent than a family. Die in Hell faggots.

No. The family unit is good. It stomps out degeneracy.

Housewives are an important cornerstone of society but the problem is, women don’t want to be housewives anymore because feminism has brainwashed them into thinking it’s a bad thing and they should be “independent” which is making degeneracy run rampant and future generations will suffer for it. Nuclear family is necessary for society to thrive.

Cope.

Family members are the only ones deluded enough ( genetics ) to accept you as a human being when you are a truecel

No. The family unit is good. It stomps out degeneracy.

Housewives are an important cornerstone of society but the problem is, women don’t want to be housewives anymore because feminism has brainwashed them into thinking it’s a bad thing and they should be “independent” which is making degeneracy run rampant. Nuclear family is necessary for society to thrive.
Fair enough.