Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Destiny's wife wants to fuck Chad and make him watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
when you're a manlet, your wife is just your friends with benefits.

she will not commit to nonchad

He should beat her for even making the suggestion, she clearly has 0 respect for him as a husband.

Yeah destiny is such a pathetic male. If he had balls he won’t leave her, but sadly he doesn’t have as many options

what a cuckold. he should divorce her if he has even an ounce of dignity

And quite soon, you're just friends with her and Chad is the one who gets the benefits.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUARK DESTINY THE DEBATE „GOD“ HAVING TO WATCH HIS WIFE GETTING RAVAGED BY A WHITE MALE XD!

Alpha destiny Is a cuck without dignity lol

Cuck like that a very proud probably. Telling to us something like "I am not incel in denial, I am married man, stoopid inkwell".

Just how long and how far they are ready to go and humiliate themselves to deny the blackpill and their subhuman nature .
JFL at these incels in deniers .

Cuck like that a very proud probably. Telling to us something like "I am not incel in denial, I am married man, stoopid inkwell".
the only reason he is married is because from his 6 figure income
what a cuckold. he should divorce her if he has even an ounce of dignity
and then the divorce rape happens

Being with him for for financial benefits of his $300k+ income

Fucks Chads on the side for the sexual outlet

Prob will have Chads kids, and will some how meme Cuckestiny will pay for their upbringing

Holyyyyyyy sheeez I wanna stay far away from this girl.

He should beat her for even making the suggestion, she clearly has 0 respect for him as a husband.
I mean, have you looked at the guy? Lmao fot thinking he had a chance.

If he wasnt a low T cuck he woulda whopped her ass for saying that.

pretty sad tbh dark times

IT'S OKAY CUZ SHE COMES HOME TO ME :soy: :soy: :soy:

the only reason he is married is because from his 6 figure income

and then the divorce rape happens
Destiny has attractive facial bones. He got laid before getting money. The only thing wrong with his face is his recessed maxilla which makes his nose really big, especially from the side.

Who cares that he allows her to come back and keep the relationship when she's still more attracted to the other men, which is why she's having sex with them.

Hes "married" and got kids with this fucking slut and he lets her do that??????
Fuck society and fuck soy cucks.

destiny is a weak cunt and his foid is pollution incarnate.

ashamed to have been a StarCraft player

Being with him for for financial benefits of his $300k+ income

Fucks Chads on the side for the sexual outlet

Prob will have Chads kids, and will some how meme Cuckestiny will pay for their upbringing

How does he make $300k off shitty twitch streams?

Even if he does, what about 10 years from now? Chances are most self-employed people will be broke and in debt

How does he make $300k off shitty twitch streams?

Even if he does, what about 10 years from now? Chances are most self-employed people will be broke and in debt
unless theyre smart and invest/save most of it.

Few reasons, he got in while the getting was good and built up a following, he's extremely low inhib and lacks any self-awareness so this entertains people, and he's a lot like Joe Rogan he appears to be exceptionally smart and knowledgeable about everything to people that don't know any better.

He got eviscerated in every debate i've seen him in, but he is master sophist, twisting words and concepts away from reality to the point nothing matters anymore and the debate just turns into "yes it is, no it isn't" farce. And gradually, you begin to hate people like him.

if destiny was 6'4 +had broad shoulders she wouldn't be tempted to fuck other men

Who cares that he allows her to come back and keep the relationship when she's still more attracted to the other men, which is why she's having sex with them.

White people in 2019 :soy: :soy: seriously no other race is proud of being cucked.

Jesus Christ , what’s up with the cuckoldry nowadays?

Who even is destiny?

Korean players mog this dude anyway. Based hapacels are more autisticmaxxed than any white person will ever be.
I remember the starcraft subreddit as one of my first exposures to pure concentrated soy so it doesn't surprise me that much that a literal public cuck comes from there
He got eviscerated in every debate i've seen him in, but he is master sophist, twisting words and concepts away from reality to the point nothing matters anymore and the debate just turns into "yes it is, no it isn't" farce. And gradually, you begin to hate people like him.

Lel, fuck this gigacuck lefty faggot. Hope his wife fuck 5 niggers in front of him.

Jesus Christ , what’s up with the cuckoldry nowadays?

Women rule society because they determine who gets access to the almighty hole between their legs. Female hedonism is the sacred credo of modernity. Nothing must get in the way of the "happiness" of women, and anyone who isn't Chad must cower to every single demand they make or become incel.

hated reading this
i'm 5'6

Disgusting whore tbh.