Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Despite the negativity in this forum...

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
...I don't feel more depressed by reading and posting here. Unlike when I'm in a forum for depression or suicide. I think it's because everyone here gathers around a common truth that is somehow inspiring despite its very nature being built upon a foundation of despair.

...I don't feel more depressed by reading and posting here. Unlike when I'm in a forum for depression or suicide. I think it's because everyone here gathers around a common truth that is somehow inspiring despite its very nature being built upon a foundation of despair.
Atleast the discussions here have some substance on truth to build upon

Instead of just mindless self-hate cuckoldry where people lie to themselves with bluepill copes.

It's the only place I have a social life

At first the truth was rather depressing. I remember realizing how ugly I am and I felt extremely depressed for a few weeks. It was probably after watching FaceandLMS videos, seeing how women really act when they find a guy attractive. The way women treat me and how they treat attractive men is like night and day. But after a while your brain regains it balance and these soul crushing truths just lose their weight on you.

Yeah, true. I do gather that sentiment. :blackpill::feelscomfy:

Last edited:

I enjoy this forum.

SS just has a crushing feeling of suicidal despair, its a digsuting place unlike this place here