Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Despite our differences, I appreciate all of you

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
We may not know eachother and shitpost endlessly but in all seriousness I'm glad I've found a place where I can truly vent out my anger/fustration and relate with others. I've never been able to do that before tbh. Everywhere else I'm told to "stop complaining and man up" basically and then continue to be shit on. But here people understand my cruel and unfair suffering. I guess you could say this is a fellow incel appreciation thread. A reminder that we don't have to be alone in our pain because we are not. May we all keep coping and hopefully one day finally ascend the best way we can :feelsokman:

(I'm not usually a fan of overpositive bullshit but I felt like this needed to be said. Feel free to scold me if this is disgusting to you).

nice man Im glad you enjoy this place

TheLastSorrow = bro

You're an absolute bro, I like this community because we all have different thoughts & opinions but we're able to accept each other regardless.

I like everyone here, almost everyone.