Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Despite doing everthing right you will be inferior

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Foids are ungrateful toilets and would happily spread their legs for a bully or a chad who keels children, I am/you could be more stable, more resourceful, more reliable, more efficient than a fucking chad but the foids will still choose the chad bully over you.
Just a few milimiteres of bones , just a little scar, a liitle misalingment can fk your life.

brutal tbh.
Every good thing you do will be seen as a negative if you're ugly and every bad thing will be excused if you're good looking.

Foids are ungrateful toilets and would happily spread their legs for a bully or a chad who keels children, I am/you could be more stable, more resourceful, more reliable, more efficient than a fucking chad but the foids will still choose the chad bully over you.
Just a few milimiteres of bones , just a little scar, a liitle misalingment can fk your life.
Imagine taking life seriously when everything that will cause your success or failure is random lmao :feelsLSD:

I have 0 sympathy for foids being abused, cheated on and the like because foids go out of their way to only choose guys who are thuggish and violent and super good-looking way above looksmatch levels.

If you don't want to be abused, just pick a non-thuggish non-violent guy and done.

If you don't want to be cheated on, pick a guy who isn't a Chad who has 100s of options.

brutal tbh.
Every good thing you do will be seen as a negative if you're ugly and every bad thing will be excused if you're good looking.
Yes, and people wonder why we are not motivated to do more; being good in today's society gets you taken advantage of.

Foids like dominating men, tee hee.

Truth, brother! :dab::society::society::society:

I have 0 sympathy for foids being abused, cheated on and the like because foids go out of their way to only choose guys who are thuggish and violent and super good-looking way above looksmatch levels.

If you don't want to be abused, just pick a non-thuggish non-violent guy and done.

If you don't want to be cheated on, pick a guy who isn't a Chad who has 100s of options.