Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Despite consciously knowing being a "good person" has gotten me nowhere, I feel like I can't drop my morals from the past.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
The most common thought of mine is me asking myself why I don't beat and steal from people I see, and I try to think of answers that aren't "It's a bad thing to do." :soy:

The only thing I can think of is a lack of motivation. I know it is better strategically to not start fights because I know I get way stronger if I am defending myself vs starting a fight.

It may just be adrenaline, but I'm still using it as part of my strategy. :feelsLSD:Sometimes, it's like magic. An example is when I was pissed off at my coworker for keeping me from going home until an hour after the store closed for stupid reasons, when I finally left, I went to the side of a lottery ticket vending machine and headbutted it.

It was just supposed to be just like the intensity of a facepalm, but my anger towards him flared up and ended up almost knocking it over in one hit. Obviously, I survived without injury somehow. I was literally too angry to let the potential of death get in my way.:feelskek:

All that happened was that I was scared for a while because I had triggered an alarm on the machine that I didn't know it had.

Whenever i walk into a building and a foid is walking in behind me, I always make sure the door closes right behind me so she has to open it again

Whenever i walk into a building and a foid is walking in behind me, I always make sure the door closes right behind me so she has to open it again
Foids don't just avoid you on instinct?

It’s how we were programmed as children:feelsjuice: you’re essentially changing your nature tbh

The most common thought of mine is me asking myself why I don't beat and steal from people I see, and I try to think of answers that aren't "It's a bad thing to do." :soy:

The only thing I can think of is a lack of motivation. I know it is better strategically to not start fights because I know I get way stronger if I am defending myself vs starting a fight.

It may just be adrenaline, but I'm still using it as part of my strategy. :feelsLSD:Sometimes, it's like magic. An example is when I was pissed off at my coworker for keeping me from going home until an hour after the store closed for stupid reasons, when I finally left, I went to the side of a lottery ticket vending machine and headbutted it.

It was just supposed to be just like the intensity of a facepalm, but my anger towards him flared up and ended up almost knocking it over in one hit. Obviously, I survived without injury somehow. I was literally too angry to let the potential of death get in my way.:feelskek:

All that happened was that I was scared for a while because I had triggered an alarm on the machine that I didn't know it had.
You’ll just lose pos people by being good, keep on being good like me, you’ll lose nothing

Justus is trapped in the same cycle.

That shit doesnt matter anymore in a society where it is all about looks.

Don't stop being a good person, or at least, treat people how you would like them to treat you, it wont probably work, but if everyone were to abandon their values, it would be an even greater pain in the ass.

You're better than a prick.

Have a nice day.

:feelsautistic:

Don't stop being a good person, or at least, treat people how you would like them to treat you, it wont probably work, but if everyone were to abandon their values, it would be an even greater pain in the ass.

You're better than a prick.

Have a nice day.

:feelsautistic:
Thank you.

I'm beating the shit out of peasants, dominating their whole cowardly being. Making them run and beg for their life. But I'm not a bully, if the cowards all of a sudden don't want to fight back and have disgraced their whole genetic lineage, it's on them. Cruelty and evil is unnecessary and vile in a genetically determined world. I win fights before they even start. In fact, peasants pick fights with me cause they know they'll lose. Believe it or not, some peasants like to be hit and dominated--totally home erotic. But why? Cause at least they are getting direct and intimate connection, unlike everyone else who simply ignores them. It's a doomed civilization. If you don't have hands invest in elevens.

I don't know how to react to a non blue piller telling me to not drop my morals.
Cuz it’s about what you do bro ,morals aren’t being a bitch , you can still be strong and morally superior ,I mostly value non human life and always help animals in need and in need of love

Cuz it’s about what you do bro ,morals aren’t being a bitch , you can still be strong and morally superior ,I mostly value non human life and always help animals in need and in need of love
:feelsaww:

Sorry bout my venting and acting tough. What I meant to say is, doing evil feels terrible. When someone begs for you to not hit em, how can you abuse that? It makes you feel really bad. The black pill full circl; the world is disgusting and terrible, so be a beam of kindness in the abyss, be the glimmer of hope for someone in despair. And I'm not selling this to go full on gay with it, but to remark the wisdom in kindness. It makes you feel good. I think liberal brainwashing and loneliness had just made many of us go toward the other extreme because of agreeableness and also compensating.

Also , always think that humans are evil scum and animals are mostly better except dogs or packlike animals , they are like normies
I don't know, when I go on walks, I carry around a metal walking stick to shoo away dogs because I'm often more hesitant to harm attacking dogs than people.

I'll tell u something u might find interesting, using myself as an example to illustrate it. I basically just live in a constant state of dissociation and apathy, so i will usually not defend myself when someone insults/disrespects me amongst other things that I was brainwashed into doing from a young age. I was raised very hard to be a 'good person', so it is my default state and breaking out of it requires energy, energy which I simply do not have due to depression, apathy, etc so i just act like a good person bc it is all i can do. I straight up just do not care enough about anything or life in general to find the energy to change. You might be similar because you are an incel

I don't know, when I go on walks, I carry around a metal walking stick to shoo away dogs because I'm often more hesitant to harm attacking dogs than people.
Dogs are shit tho

Dogs are shit tho
I remember one time, this Weiner dog ran up to while I was shooing it away with my walking stick that I was swinging about as hard as you would to shoo away mosquitoes and it got smacked in the face, let out a Yelp, and then was stunned in place. It was literally a free win. :feelskek:

Of course, it's ethched into your skull by everyone around you. But every time you are nice and get nothing, or perhaps even negative responses in return, you take one step closer to a deep resentment that will carry you toward apathy.

Of course, it's ethched into your skull by everyone around you. But every time you are nice and get nothing, or perhaps even negative responses in return, you take one step closer to a deep resentment that will carry you toward apathy.
I know what you mean. It was so damn busy at work today, that I got so so close to tearing the sink off the wall.
I also had to just not 100% finish my job because my only helper left 20 minutes before me, and 30 minutes before our shifts were scheduled to end when we still had a bunch of shit to clean.:feelsohgod: