Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Despite being the biggest sluts in the world, Turkish toilets have almost no births out of wedlock

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Multiple sex studies and studies into promiscuity has consistently found that Turkish toilets have more lifetime sexual partners than any other category of toilets from any other country.

Yet, when I invested children born out of wedlock I found this:

I can't immediately tell the reason for this, but as this list only includes Western countries (Latin America is Western, the people are mostly European genetically and 99% culturally European) and a handful of Oriental countries.

Racs clearly isn't the main indicator for children born out of wedlock. Turkish people are roughly 20% genetically East Asian (real, actual Turks look like Chinese people, modern "Turks" are a mix of Greeks, Celts, Iranians, Kurds, Armenians, and Oghuz Turks) and 80% these other groups.

Estonians are generically very similar to Turks with them also being a genetic mix of Asian rapists and mostly Caucasian peoples.

Mexicans and Chileans are the opposite, they descent from Caucasian rapists with Mongoloid toilets. Costa Rica places pure White Europeans and mixed indigenous Americans-Europeans into a single category.

As of 2024, over 50% of all births in the Republic of the Philippines have been bastards.

The lowest out of wedlock births are found in Japan and South Korea, meanwhile this is immediately followed by Turkey and then Israel.

One thing that differentiates these 4 countries from the rest of the list and the Philippines is that these 4 aren't Christian countries while the rest are, this works until you realise that 30% of South Korea's population is Christian.

My personal hypothesis was originally based on the fact that Turkish men, relative to Western Europeans and North Americans, suffer from premature ejaculation. The average Turkish man only lasts 2~3 minutes in bed, being around 40~60% of what a Western European man lasts and that because Turkish men ejaculate so quickly that women are more likely to force them to use a condom because other forms of prevention (like the pull-out method) would be less useful.

But then again, there are no data on IELT for other countries like Chile, Mexico, Japan, Etc.

It could also be that despite having many Christians, South Korea isn't "culturally Christian" and only superficially adopted it.

In fact, "cultural Christianity" (rather than actual Christianity) is the only reason I can personally find that would explain this.

So, while Turkish toilets are significantly more slutty, they are also less likely to engage in unsafe sex, have abortions, and out of wedlock children than many Western countries.

This also means that many of these things seem to be completely unrelated to promiscuity.

Lol not surprised to see france so high , even if french people aren't that promiscuous , there was actually a guy that posted a graph about the most promiscuous countries france was like around 30th from what i remember but still they're huge simps and they will throw you under the bus just to get some attention from a female not even ending fucking her and jestering and shit , you'll tell me it's like this everywhere , not really when it comes to women french men are the biggest traitors and simps , never seen that in my life and i think that's one of the reasons why the country is going down. And you're right about turks.

70% of Chile's births were out of wedlock??? That is A LOT of single mothers. That's A LOT of children without a father present. Chile's gonna have ALOT of beta buxxers. I'm curious what the sociology news will be 20 years from now in Chile.

Article about Turkish women ia from 2024, this graph from 2014, 10 years - it could change a lot.

Multiple sex studies and studies into promiscuity has consistently found that Turkish toilets have more lifetime sexual partners than any other category of toilets from any other country.

Yet, when I invested children born out of wedlock I found this:

View attachment 1191742

I can't immediately tell the reason for this, but as this list only includes Western countries (Latin America is Western, the people are mostly European genetically and 99% culturally European) and a handful of Oriental countries.

Racs clearly isn't the main indicator for children born out of wedlock. Turkish people are roughly 20% genetically East Asian (real, actual Turks look like Chinese people, modern "Turks" are a mix of Greeks, Celts, Iranians, Kurds, Armenians, and Oghuz Turks) and 80% these other groups.

Estonians are generically very similar to Turks with them also being a genetic mix of Asian rapists and mostly Caucasian peoples.

Mexicans and Chileans are the opposite, they descent from Caucasian rapists with Mongoloid toilets. Costa Rica places pure White Europeans and mixed indigenous Americans-Europeans into a single category.

As of 2024, over 50% of all births in the Republic of the Philippines have been bastards.

The lowest out of wedlock births are found in Japan and South Korea, meanwhile this is immediately followed by Turkey and then Israel.

One thing that differentiates these 4 countries from the rest of the list and the Philippines is that these 4 aren't Christian countries while the rest are, this works until you realise that 30% of South Korea's population is Christian.

My personal hypothesis was originally based on the fact that Turkish men, relative to Western Europeans and North Americans, suffer from premature ejaculation. The average Turkish man only lasts 2~3 minutes in bed, being around 40~60% of what a Western European man lasts and that because Turkish men ejaculate so quickly that women are more likely to force them to use a condom because other forms of prevention (like the pull-out method) would be less useful.

But then again, there are no data on IELT for other countries like Chile, Mexico, Japan, Etc.

It could also be that despite having many Christians, South Korea isn't "culturally Christian" and only superficially adopted it.

In fact, "cultural Christianity" (rather than actual Christianity) is the only reason I can personally find that would explain this.

So, while Turkish toilets are significantly more slutty, they are also less likely to engage in unsafe sex, have abortions, and out of wedlock children than many Western countries.

This also means that many of these things seem to be completely unrelated to promiscuity.
I want to lick Turkish girl pussy