Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperation for affection leads people down dark paths.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39906
  • Start date
Deleted member 39906

Deleted member 39906

Ashamed shitholer
-
I remember telling my mother how excited I was when I received a message from a girl I had been friends with telling me she wanted me to be her boyfriend.
What she didn't know is that this girl lived 3,000 miles away from me. I almost sent some British e-whore a dick pic before calling it quits after a week. Never again.
Yeah, I know, retarded GrAYcel thread. I just don't know where else to post.
Also, according to some of you this makes me a fakecel. I don't see how, but I guess you've got your reasons. I've never felt any love, and I don't think some e-whore pretending she's into me changes any of that. :fuk:
it never even began.

A dick pic???- Why on earth...

Yet another bragging thread

mogs me into oblivion and back

hope you fall over and hit your head really hard cunt

He fakecel bro
Am I? Really?
I've tried getting with girls in real life - and you know what's happened? They rejected me. All of them.
If what it takes for me to even feel like I'm wanted is for some desperately lonely foid across the globe to talk to me on some gay zoomer app, then I'm probably already doomed.
I'm never getting out of this shithole. I know that very well myself.
I'm no less an incel because of that week of LARPing.
I wish it made a difference. It fucking doesn't.

Can this website be shut down like right now? I'd honestly be happy with that. Incels no longer inhabit this site. Failednormies.is

State of the forum....

You know what? Yeah.
If what you guys say is true then maybe there's no point in me being here.
I guess a lot of other dudes would just see the rejection you're giving me and pretend like they'll rope over gay internet shit.
But, hey, I've already dealt with plenty of that with foids irl. This is nothing compared to all that.
Maybe I'll gymmaxx some more and looksmatch with some 3/10. Just gotta keep trying.
After all, I'm just a faggot who needs to man up.
Thanks for the eye-opening. And I hope you understand I mean that sincerely.
Peace.
:feelsokman:

I remember telling my mother how excited I was when I received a message from a girl I had been friends with telling me she wanted me to be her boyfriend.
mogs me to the sun and back

Ban this faggot