Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperate ricecel "model" pays tranny £8 to do a nose job, for a more "western" nose, deformation follows, tranny never found.

ManletHalfCurry

ManletHalfCurry

5'6 Manlet Half Curry Abomination
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ransgender-beautician-botched-8-nose-job.html

He payed a mentally deranged tranny £8 to inject wax into his nose

"Model" before his nose got waxed

Aftermath of his waxing

lmao what a retard, if the price is that cheap its definitely too good to be true

"model" jesus man, talking about big bluepills, this guy must have expent thousands in photo books, and the return must be minimum for him to try to maxx with something dumb as that

"When Alviso asked the transsexual beautician to pay for half the medical expenses, he claims she threatened to kill him"

He asked the tranny monster to help pay to fix it's mistake and it threatened to kill him lmao.

Its kinda funny but i feel bad for the guy tbh its tranny who should suffer for that not him

Operation was not success.

he went from high tier normie to ricecel:cryfeels:

honestly tho he deserved it for trusting a tranny and paying 8 pounds as opposed to paying a professional

LMao paying someone $8 to operate on you, wtf was he expecting given the pricetag

Does that even cover the cost of the wax

Only good plastic surgery worthy of your time and money is expensive shit in california or korea

he went from high tier normie to ricecel:cryfeels:

honestly tho he deserved it for trusting a tranny and paying 8 pounds as opposed to paying a professional

nah he was ricecel from the beginning tbh

gfjfghk-jpg.108712

why would you ever trust a tranny

I want to feel bad for the guy, but he's so stupid this is hilarious. Who does he think he is, wimpy from Popeye? I'll gladly pay you 8/16 Philippine pesos for a 12K USD surgery today!!! Oh, you're not a doctor, you're just a tranny? Since you had surgery, surely you can PERFORM surgeries, ON ME! How delusional does he think he is to think he could be a model, when the Philippines is white-worshiped to the max, and there are plenty of hapas that naturally mog him. I'm almost certain, he booked a few gigs when he was a child, and cute, but never understood now that puberty past him, he just looks like a sissy that would last 5 seconds in prison. The way he looked in that before picture he'd be lucky to get 1 tinder match in a year- with tinder gold, paid consultants, and everything.

I bet through this whole experience he found White Jesus and prays for healing, and that he should have dealt with the fate handed to him like every other ricecel.

I don't get It,he looks nothing like a model.

I don't get It,he looks nothing like a model.
Sure he does, gamergeeks.com oh wait, they'd just use a gym chad lol.

I would have fucked him up for $7.

I think I finally mog someone.

Slayer, ded srs

It was over for him before, its over for him now. The difference tho, is now even guys wanna stay the fk away from this dude

Its like his face is being downloaded on 56k modem and the line got disconnected towards the end. His lower third just..stops.

Its like his face is being downloaded on 56k modem and the line got disconnected towards the end. His lower third just..stops.
He got some wax injected in his chin also (Which is why it is also swollen in the op), to fix cleft chin or something, so they had to remove some of it too.

truecel side profile

poor desperate bastard

He got some wax injected in his chin also (Which is why it is also swollen in the op), to fix cleft chin or something, so they had to remove some of it too.

I was talking about before the procedure :feelskek: he has a normal face until you hit the lower third, and then it just abruptly ends. No chin, no lower jaw. Like it didn't load.

Wtf he is ugly, I would have got that tranny arrested. Why is she performing these procedures. Don’t you need to be licensed

Now that's gotta suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back