Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

desperate lonely beta reaches out to IT user for help. IT sociopath leaves him on read and mocks him in order to make his depression worse.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/urwqe0/coming_on_a_little_strong_sport/
td41kceds3091.png

tomorrow will be a bettER day

>asking faggitors for help
oh no no no nononononono

They should really add a clarification in the sidebar for those with more innocence that whenever they say 'Incels need to seek help' or whatever, it's just concern trolling and they don't actually want incels, reformed or otherwise, interacting with them in any fashion other than to be bullied and used as an ego boost. But I guess that would defeat the purpose.

This transexualtarded faggot ass testicle-slurping XY carrying CHOMO scumcuck has such the biggest ego on r/inceltear, for a sex-haver, I have ever seen

We're sexually/romantically frustrated and this BITCH ASS NORMFAG decides to screenshot and make a reddit post about someone who is seriously asking for help but instead decides not to respond to his messages and ignore him :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

What else do you expect to get when you try to ask for help from anal fisting trannies? NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Why would you ask an IT user for any help? They are not therapists or psychologists even though some of them "volunteer" to help incels. What help would anyone expect to get from them? I genuinely don't even believe most of them want you to get into a better mentally and emotionally, because then they would have another person who they can't look down upon. The reason inceltear exists isn't anymore for the shocking content, they go these subreddits to have someone to laugh at. When some crazy incels make sperging posts about whatever subject because they are mentally torn these inceltear users just laugh at them.

They go to these subreddits because they need someone they can look down on. They desperately need someone to punch down on, because whether they admit it or not, they aren't hot shit either. Advocatedoogy in his own words got kicked out from a job because he has aspergers syndrome and he is a virgin(?) possibly or he has very minor success in dating. The guy is an epitome of an incel, but he can't cope with that fact so he has to cope hard by posting his shitty comics pretending he isn't an incel.

Then there's the onlyfans black foid who isn't that high on the totem pole either. Maybe she got bullied in school or maybe something bad happened to her, like someone rejected her, so now she feels the need to bash ugly men so she gets to feel that she is at least more valuable than some people.

I highly suggest no one contacts any of these people, because you have absolutely nothing to gain from them. Some of them may even want you to contact them because they get to feel superior to you as they give you bullshit advice and they can feel someone "admiring" them for once in their lives.

Most of them could never understand why some incels become literal monsters and yes, that is true even though some of you wouldn't acknowledge that. Being bullied severely, neglected by your parents and peers and feeling like an outcast can lead to sociopathy and antisocial behavior.

I would never personally defend the unironical pedophiles in here or people who advocate rape or violence but I can understand why they feel that is okay, because some of them have had no one treat them well in their lives. If you grow up in a fucked up way where no one shows empathy towards you, it will lead you to become a callous unempathetic person.

They should really add a clarification in the sidebar for those with more innocence that whenever they say 'Incels need to seek help' or whatever, it's just concern trolling and they don't actually want incels, reformed or otherwise, interacting with them in any fashion other than to be bullied and used as an ego boost. But I guess that would defeat the purpose.

Why would you ask an IT user for any help? They are not therapists or psychologists even though some of them "volunteer" to help incels. What help would anyone expect to get from them? I genuinely don't even believe most of them want you to get into a better mentally and emotionally, because then they would have another person who they can't look down upon. The reason inceltear exists isn't anymore for the shocking content, they go these subreddits to have someone to laugh at. When some crazy incels make sperging posts about whatever subject because they are mentally torn these inceltear users just laugh at them.

They go to these subreddits because they need someone they can look down on. They desperately need someone to punch down on, because whether they admit it or not, they aren't hot shit either. Advocatedoogy in his own words got kicked out from a job because he has aspergers syndrome and he is a virgin(?) possibly or he has very minor success in dating. The guy is an epitome of an incel, but he can't cope with that fact so he has to cope hard by posting his shitty comics pretending he isn't an incel.

Then there's the onlyfans black foid who isn't that high on the totem pole either. Maybe she got bullied in school or maybe something bad happened to her, like someone rejected her, so now she feels the need to bash ugly men so she gets to feel that she is at least more valuable than some people.

I highly suggest no one contacts any of these people, because you have absolutely nothing to gain from them. Some of them may even want you to contact them because they get to feel superior to you as they give you bullshit advice and they can feel someone "admiring" them for once in their lives.

Most of them could never understand why some incels become literal monsters and yes, that is true even though some of you wouldn't acknowledge that. Being bullied severely, neglected by your parents and peers and feeling like an outcast can lead to sociopathy and antisocial behavior.

I would never personally defend the unironical pedophiles in here or people who advocate rape or violence but I can understand why they feel that is okay, because some of them have had no one treat them well in their lives. If you grow up in a fucked up way where no one shows empathy towards you, it will lead you to become a callous unempathetic person.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

:feelscry:...You can't win with people that already have an agenda at play. Any lonely/isolated guy is a "dangerous incel" to these people. Even the top comment says "at least hes kinda trying to improve". wtf does "kinda" even mean here you reddit faggot? What else do you expect someone to do to self improve other than working out, socializing, and taking care of their duties like this dude is doing. The second top comment says "they start out all meek and mild, and then suddenly there's a dick pic and a list of all the brutal things he wants to do to you. don't fall for it." with the OP saying I won't fall for it...:feelshaha: These people are heinous scum of the earth. God forbid a lonely lost young guy try and reach out and ask for advice. The fact that he had to ask some random redditor probably means no one in his life gave a shit in the first place, only to be left on read, ridiculed, and shit on as " a dangerous incel"...These "incel hunters" and anyone who neglects and shits on isolated guys just like this needs to get what they deserve. But then again...anyone asking for advice from fags on IT also gets what they deserve. He was probably an incel in denial. Too afraid to lean into the blackpill and surrounding sphere and thought he was self-aware enough to ask for "help" as he didn't want to subscribe to "evil incel ideology".

Last edited:
All IT users should undergo .38 special brain surgery.

That’s what he deserves for going to reddit for advice:feelsseriously:

JUST GIVE THEM ALL YOUR LIFESAVING, INCEL :soy::soy::soy:

His mistake was going to an IncelTear user for advice. That's like a Jew going to a nazi for advice on how to deal with Jew hate.

IT users deserve to have their skulls stomped on until the skull fragments have been pounded to dust (in video game)

It’s quite clear they aren’t a watchdog sub or advice sub it’s just for punching down. Why do you think their shitty weekly “advice” threads get like 2 comments

It’s quite clear they aren’t a watchdog sub or advice sub it’s just for punching down. Why do you think their shitty weekly “advice” threads get like 2 comments

Why he continues to write like a idiot?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back