Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Desperate Currycels Thirsting for Tranny on streets of mumbai

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
He has tons of videos of himself walking on the curry streets wearing skimpy clothes and loving the attention the sex starved subhumans give him.

but then he tries to act like the victim of these "creepy stalkers".

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wb79esvgVDc&t=263s

time stamp - 4:22

Last edited:
Why did God make curries :feels::feels::feels::feels:
Just watched the vid. wtf does that troon think he's doing going in a mosque:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
Why did God make curries :feels::feels::feels::feels:
Just watched the vid. wtf does that troon think he's doing going in a mosque:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He needs a good laugh, a few hundred million times a day.

This is honestly an excellent question.

He needs a good laugh, a few hundred million times a day.
I've come to the realization that each "color" of humanity is predisposed to certain roles

Whites (Europeans, Turkic, Menas) = Political leaders
Browns (Menas, Indians) = Religious leaders
Yellows (Japanese, Chinese, Latinos) = Worker Bees
Blacks (Africans, Indians, Abos) = Slave Caste

Agree?:smonk:

I've come to the realization that each "color" of humanity is predisposed to certain roles

No. Everyone except white Chad is basically God's lolcow.

Based on the blacks

Based on the blacks
I hate to say that but that is the truth.

whites make better leaders. It's why Iraqi's PM is a white Kurd, why Jordan's king is a half-British Arab, or even Prophet Muhammad was white skinned.

browns make for better religious/spiritual leaders, hence why Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism all came from brown, but not black, races.

yellows are worker bees, hence why they're all feminine beta buxxers, be it the chinese or latinos.

blacks are simply slaves. This includes Africans, Indians, and Abos. They exist to entertain and do minial work. It's also why black races always get conquered by white, brown, and yellow races.

I hate to say that but that is the truth.

whites make better leaders. It's why Iraqi's PM is a white Kurd, why Jordan's king is a half-British Arab, or even Prophet Muhammad was white skinned.

browns make for better religious/spiritual leaders, hence why Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism all came from brown, but not black, races.

yellows are worker bees, hence why they're all feminine beta buxxers, be it the chinese or latinos.

blacks are simply slaves. This includes Africans, Indians, and Abos. They exist to entertain and do minial work. It's also why black races always get conquered by white, brown, and yellow races.
But with modern world Blacks are not needed

Curries are just friendly and innocent people.

She didn't find them attractive.

If they were white like Aryan chads, she would throw herself on them.