Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Designer babies will be comedy GOLD.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Should be amusing seeing the test tube babies grow up to absolutely MOG everyone before them, and for the subsequent test tube babies to MOG them, and again and again etc.

Watching the normies get into an arms race will be absolute gold. You would see 8ft6inch beasts with 200 IQs and lantern jaws walking around everywhere, along with health problems that come with that. Obviously the cucktears users are completely above this and would stick to their 5'10 dweeb sons who would get MOGGED into the next dimension in this new age.

Yeah keep dreaming. Just yell "eugenics" and you'll have a mobile mountain of woman roll down to squelch your fascist uprising.

designer baby will make beauty standards reach a new peak, it's over for gigachads

DESIGNER BABIES they should be modelled after me

designer baby will make beauty standards reach a new peak, it's over for gigachads
giphy.gif

Designer babies without tech to improve already born people would be one of the worst things that could happen in this world, dystopian horror story.

If the disparity among males is already bad now, imagine if this shit happened.

LOL imagine. Even Chad becomes incel

autism, there are no genes for IQ or JAW LMFAO.

height stats will rise fcking fast though

Stupid bluepilled mothers are always looking for high IQ donors from universities like Harvard and MIT.

Yeah, those kids are going to be incel, jfl.

Man I cannot even imagine how brutal would it be to compete against them.
No thanks.

Stupid bluepilled mothers are always looking for high IQ donors from universities like Harvard and MIT.

Yeah, those kids are going to be incel, jfl.

False. The most popular sperm donors are Chad athletes.

You been watching Gataca?

You been watching Gataca?
Never heard of it until now, looks interesting, might check it out.

Honesty my post sounds deranged or like I’m trolling but it seems obvious to me. LOL at cucked normies who say “oh it’ll never go that far, people will remain happy with what they’re given.” There are countries RIGHT NOW where no children with down syndrome are born because medical devices can detect these children in the womb very early now. The genetic arms race has begun, the disabled babies will be the first to go, and the train won’t stop there.

My son will be a human/tiger hybrid with a 400 IQ, 2300 lbs @ 8% body fat ULTRAHULK BEAST

They still won’t be good enough for women, as their standards are relative, not absolute. Femoids will still only fuck the top 20% of perfect designer babies. If you’re not 10 feet tall with -5% bf and a 12 inch dick it’ll be over.

They still won’t be good enough for women, as their standards are relative, not absolute. Femoids will still only fuck the top 20% of perfect designer babies. If you’re not 10 feet tall with -5% bf and a 12 inch dick it’ll be over.

I'm actually not convinced about women having relative standards. I think there's just a threshold.

My son will be a human/tiger hybrid with a 400 IQ, 2300 lbs @ 8% body fat ULTRAHULK BEAST

he'll be a 40 iq ugly retard unfortunately, so will mine if I ever have one, we'll be too poor for designer babies

Lol it's over, you won't be able to slay single mothers in your mid 30s because Chads with genetic steroids will get them first.