Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Description of Islamic heaven virgin foids is ABSOLUTE COOMFUEL.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m

I've found more information on how Islam depicts foids in heaven because I love coping with imaginary shit that will never to me :feelsbadman::cryfeels:. I have to weep everyday because god made me a 5'7 KHHV subhuman incel and it's extremely difficult to cope with it so imagination coping is one method to deal with pain.

To save people from reading a bunch of irrelevant shit in the article I'll summarise how Islamic heavenly foids will look like.

1. They aren't foids from this disgusting, unfair and insufferable World. These foids are created specifically for Heaven. No Earth whores.

2. They are pure, they are virgins and 72 of them. As males we are polyamorous by nature and CAN'T possibly stick to one foid unless we suppress ourselves of our biological desires like most cucked normies of this modern era have done.

3. They will have fair(white) skin and wide lovely eyes.

4. They have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours that can be imagined.

5. Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH FOIDS ON THIS EARTH.

6. They are symbolised as rubies and preserved pearls. Their purity is that of rubies and their skin white as shining pearls.

7. They are loyal to YOU. They won't sleep with any other inhabitant of Heaven, they will have their own set of Heavenly foids.

8. They are good in attitude. Their hearts are pure from envy, annoyance of their husbands, meanness or wishing for husbands other than them. They don't have attitudes of foids from this Earth.

9. They are prevented from making a display of themselves before anyone except their husbands. They are guarded for their husbands and they do not go out of their houses, and they restrain themselves for them and do not desire anyone else. Her gaze and focuses her love upon her husband, she is content with him and does not look beyond him at anyone else.

10. They don't have imperfections that foids of this Earth have. Free from period blood, urine, faeces and all off-putting features that may exist in the foids of this world.

Don't mind my coping splurge here, just need it to get out :smonk:. 7th Century Arab fantasy is my cope for today.

Tagging allahuakbarcels ,

@ilieknothing @Transcended Trucel @idk125

Last edited:
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★
67d 21h 5m
Just die for the Chaddam with his 4 wives bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Major
★★★★
7d 9h 44m
Now if only heaven existed :feelsbadman:

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
137d 9h 44m
This was just Muhammad’s fantasy. I hate that sand nigger Chad. I remember I had to read this shit out loud to everyone once and I was like wtf.

I am personally not polyamorous, I would rather have just one foid I like

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Socially Crippled
★★★★★
79d 19h 20m
Based and islam pilled :feelsLSD:

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m
This was just Muhammad’s fantasy. I hate that sand nigger Chad.
I wish Muhammad's fantasy was real :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I'm not surprised at him making shit like this, he did have a harem of foids so his imagination was geared towards fantasies like shown.
I remember I had to read this shit out loud to everyone once and I was like wtf.
to who? what was their reaction like

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Overlord
★★★★★
137d 9h 44m
to who? what was their reaction like
My maternal grandfather just died in curryland and people came over to our place to mourn with us. My dad asked me to read out and English translation of something and it mentioned 72 virgins. I was like bruh, I don’t want to imagine my nana fucking houris in heaven. :feelsseriously:

Everyone is Muslim so there was no negative reaction

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
52d 13h 45m
My maternal grandfather just died in curryland and people came over to our place to mourn with us. My dad asked me to read out and English translation of something and it mentioned 72 virgins. I was like bruh, I don’t want to imagine my nana fucking houris in heaven. :feelsseriously:

Everyone is Muslim so there was no negative reaction
damn makes sense. i was expecting more of a cucked reaction but ig Muslim curries are next level serious with their religion, more than hindu curries in the west tbh

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★
19d 4h 37m
brother not everyone is privileged to get those. we need to work on straighten our faith. nothing is enough. good luck bro

J

Jiji777

Recruit
★★
7d 9h 30m
Its not imaginary. Its 100% real and the truth. Don't be a atheist soy boy numale

Deadgeneration

Deadgeneration

This world I must leave
★★★★
24d 7h 22m
Time to convert to islam, pray to Allah everyday, and get absolutely nothing when I die :blackpill:

S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
4d 12h 30m
Time to convert to islam, pray to Allah everyday, and get absolutely nothing when I die :blackpill:
incels are forever cursed in this life and the next.
wouldnt be surprised.
i was reading a story of some monk who was worsipping god all hes life, satan got jealos so sent him a foid and he fucked her now god sent him to hell.
what a story

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
77d 6h 34m
This was just Muhammad’s fantasy. I hate that sand nigger Chad. I remember I had to read this shit out loud to everyone once and I was like wtf.

Why did yiy leave islam:feelsree:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
563d 22h 49m
But are they anime girls?

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★★★★
77d 6h 34m
I didn’t leave, I went to jummah yesterday. I don’t like Muhammad though
That's bad. It 100% negates your claim to being s muslim. I don't think I need to tell you why

The Grinch

The Grinch

He/him
★★★
34d 6h 53m

If you had options, you would get bored pretty fast with only one foid

idk125

idk125

Luminary
★★★★★
32d 6h 1m
well if i went to heaven and get to have a wive that will be good ngl then i can have sex everyday

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

I am 5'5 :(
★★★★
20d 21h 7m
There is no hell and heaven:feelstastyman:

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

You guys are the real heroes
★★★★
21d 6h 55m
1. They aren't foids from this disgusting, unfair and insufferable World. These foids are created specifically for Heaven. No Earth whores.

2. They are pure, they are virgins and 72 of them. As males we are polyamorous by nature and CAN'T possibly stick to one foid unless we suppress ourselves of our biological desires like most cucked normies of this modern era have done.

3. They will have fair(white) skin and wide lovely eyes.

4. They have no faults of blemishes of any kind, rather they are beautiful in all ways. Their colour is one of the most beautiful of colours that can be imagined.

5. Every time you gaze upon her, you see nothing but that which gladdens the heart. THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH FOIDS ON THIS EARTH.

6. They are symbolised as rubies and preserved pearls. Their purity is that of rubies and their skin white as shining pearls.

7. They are loyal to YOU. They won't sleep with any other inhabitant of Heaven, they will have their own set of Heavenly foids.

8. They are good in attitude. Their hearts are pure from envy, annoyance of their husbands, meanness or wishing for husbands other than them. They don't have attitudes of foids from this Earth.

9. They are prevented from making a display of themselves before anyone except their husbands. They are guarded for their husbands and they do not go out of their houses, and they restrain themselves for them and do not desire anyone else. Her gaze and focuses her love upon her husband, she is content with him and does not look beyond him at anyone else.

10. They don't have imperfections that foids of this Earth have. Free from period blood, urine, faeces and all off-putting features that may exist in the foids of this world.
Sounds infinitely preferable to the cucked Christian idea of Heaven where you have to spend the rest of eternity around the normies who made your life shit on Earth who also made it there

I'd forgive God in an instant if I woke up after death and this is what awaited me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
360d 23h 46m
too bad most of us maybe all of us will never see it

curryboy420

curryboy420

Commander
★★
52d 23h 16m
Can't even see what you posted retare