Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Describe your greatest fantasy

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Mythic
★★
Say whatever you want

Sleeping forever

Say whatever you want
Having 10 hot foids tied up all cleaned and ready for consumption, Theyre asses will be completely nude and ready for my huge incel cock!

Sex being abolished and reproduction being accomplished with artificial wombs.

banging my thicc aunt , ngl she got a fat ass tbh .:ahegao::ahegao:

Living in rich, secluded mansion with an hot android programmable wife.

Having passionate sex with this female police girl with her hair tied back while she is on duty with her handcuffs being used on her. well any really.

Its too bad they're mostly all stuck up around unattractive men.

Attachments

• stock-photo-dudley-uk-street-photography-in-dudley-uk-with-a-female-police-officer-2216026207.jpg
    stock-photo-dudley-uk-street-photography-in-dudley-uk-with-a-female-police-officer-2216026207.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
kill all male jews and enslave their women.

My greatest fantasy is to live an early 2000s american high school perfect life (AWAY FROM ALL THE SAVAGES) with all my friends hanging out and doing functional stuff that i COMPLETELY MISSED OUT ON, and getting to speak with my shy cute gf that laughs with me and listens to me because dating apps and social media have not spread yet, i imagine me experiencing cool american teen stuff and being a typical punk rock ealry 2000s teen in my room of my COOL BIG TYPICAL AMERICAN HOUSE

But no, i had to be born in a spic country where everyone is hyperviolent and there are only slums and smelly savages, i will never fulfill my perfect functional teen life fantasy

Say whatever you want
watching my brother and his friends, get sent to get tortured at unit 731, they are all frogs or maruta or feed them to hungry incels thats what i want its my fantasy.

Waking up to the news of at least one nuclear explosion in one USA city (over 1 mil. pop). I'm not asking much.

My greatest fantasy is to live an early 2000s american high school perfect life (AWAY FROM ALL THE SAVAGES) with all my friends hanging out and doing functional stuff that i COMPLETELY MISSED OUT ON, and getting to speak with my shy cute gf that laughs with me and listens to me because dating apps and social media have not spread yet, i imagine me experiencing cool american teen stuff and being a typical punk rock ealry 2000s teen in my room of my COOL BIG TYPICAL AMERICAN HOUSE

But no, i had to be born in a spic country where everyone is hyperviolent and there are only slums and smelly savages, i will never fulfill my perfect functional teen life fantasy
Bro me too, Movies from the early 2000s like road trip made life back then seem so cool and eventful.

Bro me too, Movies from the early 2000s like road trip made life back then seem so cool and eventful.
Yes, because things were not corrupted yet, if you did not experience early 2000s teenagehood or college before smartphones and before zoomers, it's ovER

Yes, because things were not corrupted yet, if you did not experience early 2000s teenagehood or college before smartphones and before zoomers, it's ovER
Things were honestly beginning to be corrupted around the early to mid 80s honestly

Five antique blackpowder revolvers strapped around my belt with homeloaded bullets of pyrodex (all license free) and a bandolier stuffed to the brim, I walk through the center of my smalltown emptying them into the crowd culminating in a shootout with the police, in Vintage Story, the new good minecraft alternative.

Become an omnipotent God and just do whatever I want for eternity.

Evolution of Homo sapiens from a selfish and violent species to a cooperative and space-faring one.

Being a 6'2+ Chad and being able to fuck any foid I want is my biggest sexual fantasy but my biggest fantasy that isn't directly sexual is being an omnipotent, immortal, reality warper.

Achieve ultimate nirvana and transcendence. Completely overcome the human condition and see the truth for what it really is. Become a worshipped leader for all the knowledge I possess.

Fantasizing is for people who still have hope