Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Describe your first rejection from a foid

I asked her if she would accept to be with me for the ball. She said no. Then all the Chads suddenly began to make fun of me in my back. Even a sadistic teacher did it. Fuck my life.

couldn't even become friends to have a chance

they all ghosted/ignored me when i showed the first sign of interest

Was standing in line. Remember when all the guys in the movie, pop the question to the girl and she says yes. Telling myself my fears are invalid.

I tried, just talking to a girl in line right? She didn't hear me. I said hey again. her friend turned around and looked at me, looked at her friend and said "I think he's trying to talk to you"

"me?" she says

"He's trying to talk to me?"

And she started laughing out loud. Her friends then joined in laughing.

EEWWWW NOOOO!

she covered her face and ran away.

I approached a fat girl that was a colleague of mine while i was working at a burger joint in a theme park.
flat out rejected me

She was so disgusted and insulted that I thought I had a chance with her that she started crying and had to be comforted by one of her friends

I approached a fat girl that was a colleague of mine while i was working at a burger joint in a theme park.
flat out rejected me
sounds like a scene out of the movie adventureland

My sister casually asked her friend out for me whilst we were all stood together in a group, she said something like 'oh you two should totally date or something' Her stacie mate looked me up and down and said, 'awww bless him he looks really scared of me, I need someone to boss me around, sorry sweetie, teehee'

Fucking whore :feelsjuice:

I asked her if she would accept to be with me for the ball. She said no. Then all the Chads suddenly began to make fun of me in my back. Even a sadistic teacher did it. Fuck my life.
fuckkkk, i am sorry bro i had similar shit

I Asked A Girl For Her Phone Number Yesterday Because I Saw A Guy Tried To Ask A Girl Out In My School And Failed So I Wanted To Swallow My Fear And Do So I Did And She Was Not Interested And It Was Awakward For 2 Minutes After That.

She was my crush for the entire year in the 7th grade (I was 11). I finally mustered the courage to ask her out on the very last day of school, thinking to myself "it's now or never." I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie, and she began stuttering and after 30 seconds she just said "I'm grounded."

To my great surprise (not really), I found out she was dating a thug a couple years later. As a blackcel, it seems the majority of my rejections come down to me not being a thugmaxxer.

I tried to acquaint myself with a girl’s social circle and then eventually try befriending her, after several weeks I mildly asked her out and was reported and accused of sexual harassment and almost thrown out of school.

I threw a rock at her head.

I gave a couple of gifts at certain times such as Christmas and her Birthday to this girl in high school because I was still :bluepill:. I also passed her notes asking her out once per year we had class together for a total of just twice.

She filed a harassment complaint to one of the school's admins 13 months after the last gift I gave her, and my whole worldview fell apart because I thought "Only creeps have to worry about being reported for harassment!
[UWSL] [/UWSL]:soy:[UWSL]" [/UWSL]

[UWSL]This led me to the Red Pill and then eventually here.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I wish she would've at least given me back some of the things I got her like that red dragon plushie. :fuk:[/UWSL]