Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Describe your dream life

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Jobs: None, would prefer to be a NEET at this point (as long as water/food gets supplied and I have enough money for some fuel for my car/for my Internet access), otherwise something that doesn't take the entire day away from me (would also prefer jobs where people say what they want and then the deed is done with no reflection on my part and a definite end goal), STEMmaxxing only showed me that I never want to deal with "intellectual" surroundings again, working is for me nothing fulfilling, it should just keep me about the existence minimum

Place: Honestly don't care about it, I genuinely don't hate my surroundings landscape-wise and have no desire to go on holidays really, driving around in the weekends would be everything I would need to do

Hobbies: Have only walking as a hobby, would only need a car for it to drive to some places (just some random mountain/lake/moor to walk around), everything else is something I don't care about, mostly listen to music/watch TV whenever I cannot do walking

Accomodation: Don't care, don't like big houses, would only need something with heating/water supply/Internet access, probably a simple flat with a mattress, a TV and Internet access

Girlfriend: Should just love me and share some interests with me, shouldn't be a complete couch potato, but also not a gymrat/athlete, no big ambitions, not judgemental/criticizing (she either does something herself or lets others do it for her without complaining then in the aftermath), self-sufficient/not clingy, no interest in kids, don't care about her cooking skills tbh (because only faggots care for food, taste is unimportant for me), no big interests in traveling (sightseeing within a country is ok, but flying to other countries is gay cringe), not an intellectual (no interest in any intellectual discussions or something like that, I don't need someone taxing who constantly wants to discuss about stuff or comments on everything I do), not a pathological self-impro(o)ver who wants to learn about new stuff all the time (it's annoying when people always try to do something and cannot simply relax/shut up), doesn't force me into languages/sports/dancing/traveling/etc., should have a "Never change a running system"-mentality

I just want a house of my own to stop paying rent....

Foids doing it with me

i'd love to live in butt fuck nowhere surrounded by landscapes
i would prefer to live in a place that doesnt surpass 14 degree C
living in a little cabinet with basic hygiene + a library in it
have a loving gf that really cares about me
for hobbies , would love to listen to music , stare at the landscapes or go on walk with gf
ofc this won't happen
for alternative i'd love to die

i'd love to live in butt fuck nowhere surrounded by landscapes
i would prefer to live in a place that doesnt surpass 14 degree C
living in a little cabinet with basic hygiene + a library in it
have a loving gf that really cares about me
for hobbies , would love to listen to music , stare at the landscapes or go on walk with gf
ofc this won't happen
for alternative i'd love to die

Forget the foid,I just want the house far away from degeneracy

Forget the foid,I just want the house far away from degeneracy
i want to touch a foid skin and have her on my arms (this is a teenage fantacy that i haven't had experienced yet ,and i could never )

Having friends. Having a girlfriend. Having a job where people like me and pays me enough to own a home. Having plans for the weekend. Going camping with friends and hanging out with them. Taking day trips and sight seeing. Go to restaurants with other people and eating and laughing with them and having fun. Having people who call me and ask how I'm doing and invite me to things and activites.

That would be nice. Having a life like that would actually be worthwhile.

i want to touch a foid skin and have her on my arms (this is a teenage fantacy that i haven't had experienced yet ,and i could never )

bruh...

These two things would be enough for me.

Simple house near the forest.

Dom na Kaszubach 2

And chick within it.

Krashenaja blondinka s kosami sidit v stogu sena

Jobs: None, wealthmaxxed, has multiple passive income streams

Place: House or apartment near a beach

Hobbies: Fucking whores

Accommodation: Simple

Girlfriend: None, just fuck whores

Jobs: NEET for life, except for helping my friend do farm work. You know, actual work which can be completed and makes you happy, not soul crushing hamster wheel grinding in a corporate skinnerbox.

Place: Somewhere speeding and carmaxxing ain't frowned upon. Also, lots of trails, but none with sharp stones

Hobbies: Driving, modding my car, gaming, hiking and running (barefoot, so no fucking beeches or crushed rock trails)

Accomodation: Here's the rooms I need: A garage, a bedroom, a toilet, a shower, a small office for my beefy rig, a kitchen, a home gym with at least a squat rack with a pullup bar and a good Olympic bench. Doesn't have to be huge rooms, I prefer a smaller space, except for the garage in case I want to work on my car.

Girlfriend: Human foids are beyond salvation. Take the purest virgin waifu and she'll try to monkey branch when she gets bored. Give me a replicant from Bladerunner who's loyal to a fault. I'm not asking for her to smother me with exaggerated display of love or anything.

Having a cute gf.

Job: NEET
Place: A house in a nice place. doesn;t have to be big
Hobbies: Bike riding and Gaming
Girlfriend: someone who loves me for who i am

You can't be a NEET and get a girlfriend, pick one, having a girlfriend or wife is like having a utility bill, if you don't have the money to maintain the payments that utility will be cut off at some point

Job and place: Doing research, teaching anywhere tbh I don't care about location just pay me enough money and give a secured position.

Hobbies: Hanging out with other mathcels, bike riding

Girlfriend: Someone from my own social circle tbh. Don't care about looks. Just have the same mindset and personality and similiar age.

You haven't changed. I hope you wealthmaxx bro

Go back to how things were when I was 5

In a casket 6 feet under

Some kind of supreme leader with 5 little virgin girls to play with when I please.

Job : NEET or travelinf YouTuber (mukbang weeb bullshit)
body: 6'6 gigachad
home: good solid multfiloor house with acres of land to do stuff
hobbies: same as now with addition of playing MMOs with gf
gf: gigastacy

Me being a 6'6 gigachad with long hair and good hairline a 9 or 10 inch dick
A trustworthy loyal gf who likes videogames and would not force me to do anything Im not interested in and who would treat me like I'm her everything and have a loving family with.
A cabin in the near of the woods
Most importantly have people who would love me to be around
A simple life for a simple man like me is all I ever wanted

My dream life is being a Chad. Preferably, a Nordic one. That's all.

Having sex with hot women multiple times a day and having friends I genuinely connect with.

Wouldn’t you like to hang out with people? Like having friends and socializing?

Last edited:
I just want a girlfriend. Thats all I care about at this point.

Tbh , Just a Tiny House / bugaloo Albeit From this society

And Just chill and fuck to utmost extends