Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Describe what an incel god should look like

This man was the OG incel god. He got kicked out of Olympus by his mom for being a cripple and Ares cucked him with his with wife, Aphrodites, because he was ugly.

I need detailed and creative descriptions so I could draw it (in Paint).

Oh, it's for an art project? Probably, short, scrawny, a huge crooked nose, crooked jaw and face, missing teeth, sparse hair, skin disease like psoriasis or leprosy on his face. Pallid, beady crooked and defeated eyes with negative canthal, fat lips. Weak chin/jaw Physically deformed like a hunched back, or deformed limbs maybe. Or make em Ogre. Spit balling here.

Last edited:
Oh, it's for an art project? Probably, short, scrawny, a huge crooked nose, crooked jaw and face, missing teeth, sparse hair, skin disease like psoriasis or leprosy on his face. Pallid, beady crooked and defeated eyes with negative canthal, fat lips. Weak chin/jaw Physically deformed like a hunched back, or deformed limbs maybe. Or make em Ogre. Spit balling here.
It's clear that he has to be ugly. I also need ideas for the background and some symbolic things he could hold in his hands. :feelsLSD:

I can't believe that I'm still getting mogged here.

As someone who has encorporated animism into my spiritual practices, I would make him a raccoon. Quiet, scavenger who’s forced to get either nothing or scraps, intelligent, but seen as a pest by cucks

Damn... you just described me

Ugly roided up bald motherfucker with akm in hands