Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Describe someone you know who is a truecel.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
I'm friends with this one guy who is legit a true 1/10, and would probably be a 2/10 max even if he tried. This guy legitimately has it so bad attracting women that I want him to stay bluepilled just so that he can live a somewhat content life.

Let me just bullet point all the things that make him a real 1/10:

-Curry, coming from Bangladesh (Not enough on its own, just wait).
-Has a major speech impediment, to the point where he may stutter up to five times before saying a word, and it takes him maybe 20 seconds to say a five word sentence.
-Has some sort of autism. Not sure how to describe it, but he doesn't know how to socialize properly, as if there are social cues that he just doesn't understand. Probably because nobody socialized with him growing up.
-Hunchback. Dude is 5'11" but yeah his back is hunched over.
-Fat, though I'll give him this one since weight is something you can change.
-Face is not aesthetic, partly because of nose and bug eyes, though he may have potential if he lost weight.
-He's earning an Arts degree, so he won't be able to betabux either.

It's his physical appearance in combination with his speech impediment and socializing problems that really kill it for him in my opinion. Even if he lost weight, gymcelled and fixed his posture, his speech impediment and autism is going to seriously hurt his chances of finding a girl.

I've known him for two years. In the last two years I have never actually seen him talk to a girl, ever. I've taken two classes with him. The last class I took with him had a lot of girls who actually avoided talking to him or treated him as if he was subhuman. It was honestly maddening to watch and I called those girls out on it.

He's not a bad guy honestly. He has a genuine heart, he isn't bitter at all, he's got some friends, a caring family and he's actually smart (people think he's dumb because he has a speech impediment). He writes poems in his free time, I believe he also writes fiction stories and spends a lot of time video gaming.

This is one dude that I seriously don't want to ever be blackpilled or visit incels.is. I actually want him to be ignorant so that he doesn't live the rest of his life in sadness.

hmmmmmmm

better to swallow the blackpill

nausea said:
hmmmmmmm

No man, no.

If he swallows the blackpill he will want to kill himself. I'd rather he stay blissfully unaware, only because I care for him.

When I was studying IT, probably a huge portion of the class were incel. A lot of subhumans in that class, a lot. A few Incels with long undeveloped midfaces, who were balding rapidly in their early 20s.

One guy, who was actually quite nice and quite normal. He was about a 3.5 PSL, no balding, with a nice beard. He was friends with all of the girls, but that was all he was, a friend. You could tell that they felt safe around him as there was no sexual tension at all.

You are a good friend. Thanks for being so caring.

vancha5004 said:
You are a good friend. Thanks for being so caring.

I don't tolerate bigotry. He can't help his speech impediment so don't make fun of him for it.

Incel_Because_Short said:
No man, no.

If he swallows the blackpill he will want to kill himself. I'd rather he stay blissfully unaware, only because I care for him.

he will eventually find it for himself, anyway

if I had swallowed this shit earlier I would have avoided an incredible amount of unnecessary pain

Incel_Because_Short said:
I'm friends with this one guy who is legit a true 1/10, and would probably be a 2/10 max even if he tried. This guy legitimately has it so bad attracting women that I want him to stay bluepilled just so that he can live a somewhat content life.

Let me just bullet point all the things that make him a real 1/10:

-Curry, coming from Bangladesh (Not enough on its own, just wait).
-Has a major speech impediment, to the point where he may stutter up to five times before saying a word, and it takes him maybe 20 seconds to say a five word sentence.
-Has some sort of autism. Not sure how to describe it, but he doesn't know how to socialize properly, as if there are social cues that he just doesn't understand. Probably because nobody socialized with him growing up.
-Hunchback. Dude is 5'11" but yeah his back is hunched over.
-Fat, though I'll give him this one since weight is something you can change.
-Face is not aesthetic, partly because of nose and bug eyes, though he may have potential if he lost weight.
-He's earning an Arts degree, so he won't be able to betabux either.

It's his physical appearance in combination with his speech impediment and socializing problems that really kill it for him in my opinion. Even if he lost weight, gymcelled and fixed his posture, his speech impediment and autism is going to seriously hurt his chances of finding a girl.

I've known him for two years. In the last two years I have never actually seen him talk to a girl, ever. I've taken two classes with him. The last class I took with him had a lot of girls who actually avoided talking to him or treated him as if he was subhuman. It was honestly maddening to watch and I called those girls out on it.

He's not a bad guy honestly. He has a genuine heart, he isn't bitter at all, he's got some friends, a caring family and he's actually smart (people think he's dumb because he has a speech impediment). He writes poems in his free time, I believe he also writes fiction stories and spends a lot of time video gaming.

This is one dude that I seriously don't want to ever be blackpilled or visit incels.is. I actually want him to be ignorant so that he doesn't live the rest of his life in sadness.

Pal he already knows. No one is dumb enough. He can see all these chicks getting drilled 24 7 yet he can't even talk to them. Anyway, are you trying to gain confidence by observing a 1/10 or something?

Jesus Christ, that's brutal. Although I am far from that description, I'm almost as bad in other ways. But at least I know I'm going to end it sooner or later. This poor guy is in for a RUDE awakening.

He needs to go ER, stop preventing him from achieving his destiny those sluts need to die.

I'm the only truecel I know. Everyone else I know has had relationships.

I have this one online friend who I'd say is objectively unattractive and Incel looking. He's mega sociable and a cool guy. He has female friends and is super low inhib. But I've never known him to have a girlfriend. But he's almost certainly had sex at some point.

CopingGymcel said:
When I was studying IT, probably a huge portion of the class were incel. A lot of subhumans in that class, a lot. A few Incels with long undeveloped midfaces, who were balding rapidly in their early 20s.

One guy, who was actually quite nice and quite normal. He was about a 3.5 PSL, no balding, with a nice beard. He was friends with all of the girls, but that was all he was, a friend. You could tell that they felt safe around him as there was no sexual tension at all.

lmao. i have taken those kind of classes before. some of the most hardcore incels you will ever meet.

Former uni classmate of mine had a brittle weak body and was a 1/10 lookswise. This mfer's neck was as small as a cat's - so small you could strangle and kill him with one hand. He would need to use a walker (like the ones for the decrepit elderly), because his legs were too weak to support his body. I used to talk with him with a lot. He was a smart guy and I would sometimes sit with him during lunch and help him out when he needed physical assistance.

Don't know what happened to him since. I hope he's doing well, all things considered. :feelsbadman:

I knew a black kid and white kid in high school that were both giga manlets neotenycels. They both looked like little kids. Unless they just hit puberty really late and had some huge growth spurt I would think it’s pretty over for them.

Also knew an Arab guy in school that looked retarded and extremely physically disabled and sounded like a retard too although I don’t think he was mentally deficient.

Last edited: