Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Describe how you imagine the user above you looks

I have no idea

7'12 with a sixteen inch schlong

Slightly chubby, brown haired, curly haired, manlet, weeb, glasses, wide face, thick wrists, green eyes, white, DOES NOT HAVE MORTON'S TOE.

Interesting thread.

I'm not that familiar with @Sparrow's Song , nor do I remember reading things about his looks, so it's a mystery to me. But since people use to use avis of what they wished they had, in that case a tall, ripped body, he's probably a fat manlet.

ubermentsch german aryan (based on the umlaut in your username)

Caucasian high T slayer

Asian guy with glasses and bad teeth

slavcel, manlet with a raisin dick.

Asian who hairmogs me

one of those nerdy looking dudes with a zero fade
fades are for faggots tbh, I'm kind of insulted

177CC2C5 31F3 4848 881C B0C077249537

this is my haircut, expect the hair is a bit longer

ok but where is my appearance guess

Btw fades and that Leon haircut are equally gay on non chad
All haircuts are gay on non chad.

I see you as a 4/10 white guy who wears plain white shirts and is kinda pudgy. A non scarred version of Michael Myers tbh
brags me. XD
A skinny rice who would be normie if he was white

I have no idea
Stupid growth hormone deficient permavirgin who's somehow balding and acne ridden. 5'5. I look somehow like a 14 and a 40 year old man at the same time. Verified/confirmed truecel, one of the few on this site.

All haircuts are gay on non chad.

I see you as a 4/10 white guy who wears plain white shirts and is kinda pudgy. A non scarred version of Michael Myers tbh

A skinny rice who would be normie if he was white
Myers is Chad so thanks :feelzez:

Stupid growth hormone deficient permavirgin who's somehow balding and acne ridden. 5'5. I look somehow like a 14 and a 40 year old man at the same time. Verified/confirmed truecel, one of the few on this site.
excuse me sweetie I'm not the guy above u

Overexaggerative normcore

Genetically engineered 7 foot tall HyperChad destinined to change the genetic makeup of humans by fucking every foid.

5’5 weak chinned manlet

Like some datamining AI :feelshaha:

probaly a 10/10 slayer mogger aggresive dangerous chad using incel forum just for fun while he slays different kinds of pussy