Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Describe effects of psychotropic drugs you've tested

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
No bullshit, questions or LARPing please. Only true testimonials.

- Codeine (a form of morphine): makes you unable to feel anxiety and physical pain. You still feel anger and rage though, and it doesn't generate euphoria.

- SNRIs (serotonin norepinephrine recapture inhibitors): elevate mood and energy slightly, but they gave me horrible cardio side effects

- Xanax: never felt anything

- SSRIs (sertraline): never felt anything even at high dose

inb4 Zesto comes in and says "oooh manko is the best drug known to man ooo" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

MDMA: you’ll feel an extreme sense of euphoria, you’ll feel the happiest you ever been your whole life, sadness is non existent during your trip. You’ll sweat a bit, burn up, so drink Gatorade and water. You’ll clench your jaw a lot so have gum on standby, have AC on high. You’ll get extremely horny so have your pocket pussy ready, I fucked mine for a good 2 hours it’s pretty crazy. Everything will feel so amazing to the touch. You’ll wanna touch everything. You won’t be able to sleep for days and when you come down you will be the most suicidal you ever been. I attempted suicide 8 times while on MDMA (ecstasy) and had my suicide note ready. Broke my shower rod because I tried to hang myself with a rifle sling. Also tried to jump from the 4th floor of my building. Attempted to stab myself multiple times. Cried to myself for hours

Coke makes me angry af and i can easily pick up fights...full of energy but sometimes i hits my feelings, like i want to confess everything..

I liked compressed air tbh. It gave me pleasure in my head and body.

-Magnesium aspartate: mitigates agression, increases inhibition, soothes anxiety.

-Calcium bromolactobionate: same as the affomentioned, except it does not inhibit agression/cholerism.

-Acid: I had fun. I mostly drew and listened to music. I only did it once and I probably wont do it again since I'm paranoid about it making me mentally worse. It honestly helped with my depression/bipolar and I don't want to fuck around with it anymore since I've balanced my mental health perfectly with the amount of acid I've done now so far.

-different amphetamines: I just lumped these together since I've done a bunch of different types but the effects are pretty much the same. I stayed up really long and was super energized to get shit done. Also lost a lot of weight considering I fasted for 2 days a lot of times taking them.

Datura: lucid dream like state where your hallucinations become reality, you hear voices see and interact with actual full blown beings carrying on conversations with them as if they're real, (this can get really creepy, the things you see can often look very distorted but yet will talk to you as if they're normal people? creatures?) you will find yourself smoking phantom cigarettes and teleporting (legit you can teleport) to one scenario to the next, if your mind can think it, it can become your reality for that moment, body feels full blown poisoned throughout all of it, you also can't talk anything but gibberish,
you basically become a full blown manic. if you think there's nothing after death this flower will tell you otherwise it completely shatters what we know as normal existence.

One experience i had i was lying on my bed watching the most bizarre things happen, seeing fake flies flying around me morphing into all sorts of randomness, shadow figures dancing throughout my room and all sorts of things i can't explain. At the peak i saw a phantom of one of my former friends appear at the end of my bed with his back turned not allowing me to see his face, i got up to try to see what it was hiding and the thing kept turning away from me not allowing me to see, after that i saw a different friend laying on his side on the floor against the wall behind a coffee table looking completely unnatural just staring at me silently, both of these phantoms were silent the whole time. i was alone the entire trip. what i explain is nothing compared to how much goes on throughout this, it's impossible to put into words fully.

I did so much drugs in my youth i knew it was over already so i didn't hold back sorta hoping i would just die, i came so close.

Dature can cause you to become permanently insane btw, or kill you, don't try it.

Last edited:
Datura: lucid dream like state where your hallucinations become reality, you hear voices see and interact with actual full blown beings carrying on conversations with them as if they're real, (this can get really creepy, the things you see can often look very distorted but yet will talk to you as if they're normal people? creatures?) you will find yourself smoking phantom cigarettes and teleporting (legit you can teleport) to one scenario to the next, if your mind can think it, it can become your reality for that moment, body feels full blown poisoned throughout all of it, you also can't talk anything but gibberish,
you basically become a full blown manic. if you think there's nothing after death this flower will tell you otherwise it completely shatters what we know as normal existence.

One experience i had i was lying on my bed watching the most bizarre things happen, seeing fake flies flying around me morphing into all sorts of randomness, shadow figures dancing throughout my room and all sorts of things i can't explain. At the peak i saw a phantom of one of my former friends appear at the end of my bed with his back turned not allowing me to see his face, i got up to try to see what it was hiding and the thing kept turning away from me not allowing me to see, after that i saw a different friend laying on his side on the floor against the wall behind a coffee table looking completely unnatural just staring at me silently, both of these phantoms were silent the whole time. i was alone the entire trip. what i explain is nothing compared to how much goes on throughout this, it's impossible to put into words fully.

I did so much drugs in my youth i knew it was over already so i didn't hold back sorta hoping i would just die, i came so close.

Dature can cause you to become permanently insane btw, or kill you, don't try it.

Dature is the stuff of nightmares.. it contains scopolamine which causes intense hallucinations . you are basically a zombie when you're on the drug . colombian criminals use them to rob and murder people.. because when you're under the effect of the drug . you are open to any suggestions. you will lose all your willpower or logical thinking. someone can ask you to give them your money and you will empty your bank account for them.. also you start seeing demons and shadow people around you. fuck that

I've had all those due to a prescription except the codeine.

Free my nigga

Only about legally prescribed drugs:

adderall: extreme comfort and relaxation, excitement and confidence, love and trust, vague emotional warmth, numbness, activity in general feels like food, euphoria is also felt in body
dexedrine: same as adderall except without body euphoria, less noticeable than adderall
klonopin: numbness, emotional coldness, calmness, indifference, mild euphoria on intake, mild meloncholy the rest of the time
valium: same as klonopin, slightly more euphoric on intake, inactivity in general feels like food, less intense in general tho
SSRIs: energy, confidence, numbness, generally more free-wheeling thoughts/behaviours
Provigil, Novigil, SNRIs, Wellbutrin: Feels not much different than caffeine
Anti-psychotics - Weighed-down feeling, dysphoria, sleepy and hungry. Some are anxiety provoking. Indifference and distancing from reality (which is kinda funny).

Last edited:
Only about legally prescribed drugs:

adderall: extreme comfort and relaxation, excitement and confidence, love and trust, vague emotional warmth, numbness, activity in general feels like food, euphoria is also felt in body
dexedrine: same as adderall except without body euphoria, less noticeable than adderall
klonopin: numbness, emotional coldness, calmness, indifference, mild euphoria on intake, mild meloncholy the rest of the time
valium: same as klonopin, slightly more euphoric on intake, inactivity in general feels like food, less intense in general tho
SSRIs: energy, confidence, numbness, generally more free-wheeling thoughts/behaviours
Provigil, Novigil, SNRIs, Wellbutrin: Feels not much different than caffeine
Anti-psychotics - Weighed-down feeling, dysphoria, sleepy and hungry. Some are anxiety provoking. Indifference and distancing from reality (which is kinda funny).

Good way at describing them. I've wanted to try Valium and Klonopin, especially Valium since it's a muscle relaxant but I've heard it's only effective at 30-50mg.

Pimethixene makes me really sleepy and weak.

Good way at describing them. I've wanted to try Valium and Klonopin, especially Valium since it's a muscle relaxant but I've heard it's only effective at 30-50mg.

Youll definitely feel it all the way down to 2mg. Heavily dependent on Valium, used to be on the equivalent of 80mg, and now stuck on 5.5mg. Be careful and dont take it more than twice a week. The withdrawal is worse than any other drug Ive tried 50x.

soy is my drug of choice. effects are eye opening.

Youll definitely feel it all the way down to 2mg. Heavily dependent on Valium, used to be on the equivalent of 80mg, and now stuck on 5.5mg. Be careful and dont take it more than twice a week. The withdrawal is worse than any other drug Ive tried 50x.

I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

vyvanse helps