Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DESCRIBE a day you SKIPPED high school, BY YOURSELF, and escaped clownworld

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
So....I decided on the bus that I was skipping. I wrote a short note signed by my "dad" that I was doing a junior college visit, and be excused.

I walked to an ATM, got 50 cash, and then got on a bus to a large downtown.

I walked to the university, miraculously found a current student ID on the ground named "mike Anderson", and went to the student cafe after asking directions.

I feasted sumtuously over eggs and pancakes compliments of "mike Anderson".

I then walked to the student union, and sat in front of a big gas fireplace (fake logs) and rocked in a chair until I fell asleep.

I managed to get into a few conversations in the union with "visiting prospective students including two identical Beckys.

I told them I was accepted into law school and the one named Barb seemed impressed. CHA CHING!

I feasted on chili at the cafeteria, compliments of mike Anderson. For lunch.

I ended up in the afternoon watching a Foid yoga class at the rec center.

At 2 I turned in the ID at the front desk, and rode the bus back.

All in all, mike Anderson was a good host.

I probably skipped school a couple times, idrc

don't really remember much abt my school tbh, boring shithole filled with ugly foids and bitchy teachers

i skipped all of college

i never skipped a day in school..does this make me a true or fakecel?

Only times I skipped HS I wmailed rhe school with my Dad's email saying I was sick :feelskek: I basically just sat at home and watched YouTube