Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dermatologist Prescibed me propecia is it worth?

ghostcel

ghostcel

Greycel
As title said, I recently went to the dermatologist for hair loss, I had hoped it was temporary but no he said it was male pattern baldness. Currently Im at like NW2 but getting very thin in the front... I was wondering if propecia is worth it and you guys have any experiences with it?

Currently I feel like its not really worth risking my health to keep my hair since I look like shit regardless, I don't think it really matters a lot anyway... 

I'm a bit scared of irreversible side effects, like gynaecomastia and erectile dysfunction, which is why I'm pretty hesitant to take it. Also my health insurance doesn't cover it so it would cost me like 650 euros per year, might as well go to 13 prostitutes a year for that amount...

So I'm leaning towards a no but maybe someone here has any convincing argument, would love to hear your experiences.

I'm on finasteride and it's definitely worth it. It halts all hair loss. Don't buy brand shit, buy generic drugs, as they cost pretty much nothing for a year's use.

Use the prescription he got you and order generics online.

ghostcel said:
As title said, I recently went to the dermatologist for hair loss, I had hoped it was temporary but no he said it was male pattern baldness. Currently Im at like NW2 but getting very thin in the front... I was wondering if propecia is worth it and you guys have any experiences with it?

Currently I feel like its not really worth risking my health to keep my hair since I look like shit regardless, I don't think it really matters a lot anyway... 

I'm a bit scared of irreversible side effects, like gynaecomastia and erectile dysfunction, which is why I'm pretty hesitant to take it. Also my health insurance doesn't cover it so it would cost me like 650 euros per year, might as well go to 13 prostitutes a year for that amount...

So I'm leaning towards a no but maybe someone here has any convincing argument, would love to hear your experiences.

Hey you stole me Avatar!

CopingGymcel said:
I'm on finasteride and it's definitely worth it. It halts all hair loss.

What about the side effects? I'm asking because everything online seems really unclear, some people seem to have been really fucked up because of this.

The reason I'm asking is because as a teenager I took accutane without researching anything about it after the dermatologist prescribed it to me and it left me with permanent dry eyes and some other sides, nothing very much worse luckily but I was extremely depressed for months after risking my health for a better skin, so I don't want to feel like that ever again. I'm really autistic in that regard. When I believed my life was ruined I destroyed my entire room worth like 2500$ of stuff and almost killed myself

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Hey you stole me Avatar!

Damn should have known someone else beat me to it, I guess I'll change it later when I find a suitable picture. I don't want to use anything that people can identify me by since these sites are prone to getting doxxed unfortunately

ghostcel said:
What about the side effects? I'm asking because everything online seems really unclear, some people seem to have been really fucked up because of this.

The reason I'm asking is because as a teenager I took accutane without researching anything about it after the dermatologist prescribed it to me and it left me with permanent dry eyes and some other sides, nothing very much worse luckily but I was extremely depressed for months after risking my health for a better skin, so I don't want to feel like that ever again. I'm really autistic in that regard. When I believed my life was ruined I destroyed my entire room worth like 2500$ of stuff and almost killed myself

Side-effects are extremely rare and are reversible once drug use is ceased. 

I personally never got any side-effects from it. My dick is working perfectly and I'm feeling great. I've been using it for more than a year.

ghostcel said:

Damn should have known someone else beat me to it, I guess I'll change it later when I find a suitable picture. I don't want to use anything that people can identify me by since these sites are prone to getting doxxed unfortunately

Actually St.Blackops2cel in your pic has different hair. I say keep it. His is our lord and savior

CopingGymcel said:
Side-effects are extremely rare and are reversible once drug use is ceased. 

I personally never got any side-effects from it. My dick is working perfectly and I'm feeling great. I've been using it for more than a year.

Hmm thats good to hear, that at least it works great for you. Did you have nice hair beforehand? Did it look better after starting fin? Did u ever have depression before using?

anyone know how to get legit finasteride online? i'm too retarded and poor to see a dermatologist

ghostcel said:
Hmm thats good to hear, that at least it works great for you. Did you have nice hair beforehand? Did it look better after starting fin? Did u ever have depression before using?

No history of depression, no.

Nice hair? NW2, so no. Regrew a tiny bit with fin and minox, but nothing major. Hair is still thick, but my hairline has receded. No hairloss after starting fin. I will probably get a hair transplant at some point to bring it back to a NW0-1.