Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Deriving women of the attention they crave

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Foids think of themselves as the ultimate sexual manipulators. They think they can just walk into any male space and get their way. (They usually can) One of the things that brings me great joy is deriving them of this attention they so desperately crave. Whenever a foid comments on my YouTube channel I delete her comment so she doesn't get the opportunity to gather orbiters or simps. It must be all so frustrating for these foids to be completely and utterly ignored in such a fashion.

I used to do this on discord too. Foids would sometimes dm me in hopes of manipulating me to get what they wanted. Soon as I saw the "hi ^•^" I blocked them or sent them a picture of a skinned woman and then blocked them. (Rest assured they weren't interested in me sexually. They just wanted to use me for their personal gain.)

Always do this. Don't be a cuck and bend over as soon as a foid fake flirts with you or teases you. They're only doing this to milk you for attention. They have absolutely no interest in you

When I walk up to a girl on Roblox she leaves the FUCKING GAME

Whenever a foid comments on my YouTube channel I delete her comment so she doesn't get the opportunity to gather orbiters or simps. It must be all so frustrating for these foids to be completely and utterly ignored in such a fashion.
Based

Post gore and then block

Foids think of themselves as the ultimate sexual manipulators. They think they can just walk into any male space and get their way. (They usually can) One of the things that brings me great joy is deriving them of this attention they so desperately crave. Whenever a foid comments on my YouTube channel I delete her comment so she doesn't get the opportunity to gather orbiters or simps. It must be all so frustrating for these foids to be completely and utterly ignored in such a fashion.

I used to do this on discord too. Foids would sometimes dm me in hopes of manipulating me to get what they wanted. Soon as I saw the "hi ^•^" I blocked them or sent them a picture of a skinned woman and then blocked them. (Rest assured they weren't interested in me sexually. They just wanted to use me for their personal gain.)

Always do this. Don't be a cuck and bend over as soon as a foid fake flirts with you or teases you. They're only doing this to milk you for attention. They have absolutely no interest in you
Same. In a world where power is used against us so often and it's hard to come by, the power we can have over women's emotions is plentiful and easily acquired.