Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DEREK CHAUVINS COURT DATE IS TODAY

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
@BummerDrummer

it's gonna be a mock trial

hung jury, more riots, more deaths, repeat.

He's a white guy who's married to a noodlewhore, couldn't care less what happens to that less-than-human ite

he needs to be freed like nathan larson

I hate niggers so i hope he gets off. I dont care about police brutality as long as its directed toward blacks

He's a white guy who's married to a noodlewhore, couldn't care less what happens to that less-than-human ite
This.

Don't care about the noodles whore part though

Over the minute he enters that court room

They should dig up George Floyd, put his rotting body on trial and then cut his head off and put it on spike.

This can be us.

giphy.gif

Judge: "Sir did you forcefully shove fentanyl down this mans throat"
Chavuin: "No"
Judge: "Case dismissed"

Trial still ongoing as of March 31 2021.

and I was right. The jury is like 50% nonwhite. I saw a /pol/ thread that blacks in the area are like 10% of the population but somehow half of the jury is black or mixed
Impartial justice where no one is above the law and courts and juries are not biased no longer exists in America tbh (if it ever did)

Impartial justice where no one is above the law and courts and juries are not biased no longer exists in America tbh (if it ever did)
>juries are not biased
On paper they are not, but imagine being a juror for this case and realizing literally millions of people will want to lynch you and your family if you vote not guilty

>juries are not biased
On paper they are not, but imagine being a juror for this case and realizing literally millions of people will want to lynch you and your family if you vote not guilty
The media has rendered the court of law subservient to the court of public opinion tbh

One less white man off the street = one step closer to destroying the global white/jew

The media has rendered the court of law subservient to the court of public opinion tbh
Well the Zimmerman case was rlly based but that was a while ago. I guess this court case will finally show what’s more important, public opinion or the law. If he walks, the law is still upheld (god knows for how long), if he is guilty then public opinion>actual law
One less white man off the street = one step closer to destroying the global white/jew
Slide and dilate. I know you like BLM (because you love BBC) but you don’t need to prostrate yourself infront of me, do that infront of your black kang.

Well the Zimmerman case was rlly based but that was a while ago. I guess this court case will finally show what’s more important, public opinion or the law. If he walks, the law is still upheld (god knows for how long), if he is guilty then public opinion>actual law
Unfortunately the court of public opinion on media and now also social media affects how the law treats suspects. The will of the people is carried out if it helps prosecutors make examples out of people on trial. All so they can further their careers and please the mob.

I hate niggers so i hope he gets off. I dont care about police brutality as long as its directed toward blacks

It disgusts me how all of the comments on that video are demonizing Chauvin, and still hailing George Floyd as some sort of martyr ( even though we all know very well that he was criminal scum). Some of the commenters defending Floyd are even white themselves. I hope that all leftists and liberals get the rope. I can't believe that people are still crying over this nigger. I hate leftists with every inch of my heart, soul, and being.

You couldn't make this shit up, this fucking ape was buying a banana.

More riots = More white nationalists hating niggers and maybe we can actually save the white race, support #BLM and rile them up.

They’re gonna lock him up for life:feelskek:

He’s getting LIFE

you can be his penpall and swap dick pics:feelskek::feelskek:

cant breed

Last edited:
They’re gonna lock him up for life:feelskek:

He’s getting LIFE

you can be his penpall and swap dick pics:feelskek::feelskek:
I thought that too, but I’ve been following it and I think he’s gonna win.

Defence proved the following:
-no knee on the neck, Derek chauvin knees on his upper back
-there was a deadly amount of drugs in his system
-that banana video (where he was obviously on drugs)
-people were interfering with the arrest (yelling, disrupting, etc.)

at the very worst they are gonna drop the murder charge and get him for something stupid like involuntary manslaughter (which isn’t as bad). But at best he’s acquitted.

at the very worst they are gonna drop the murder charge and get him for something stupid like involuntary manslaughter (which isn’t as bad). But at best he’s acquitted.

in all honesty George Floyd was a piece of shit,

BUT his death on camera resulted in a LOT of property damage

so they’re gonna lock him up for life in fear of another round of riots happening

He’ll most likely get parolled when the climate is less rioty lol

in all honesty George Floyd was a piece of shit,

BUT his death on camera resulted in a LOT of property damage

so they’re gonna lock him up for life in fear of another round of riots happening

He’ll most likely get parolled when the climate is less rioty lol
It’s a lose lose tbh. If he walks, niggers riot (and will probably kill him). If he goes to jail, it tells everyone a negro can do whatever he wants and that a cop CANNOT arrest him. It’s kind of hell either way.

ye agreed. he will probably get 5 years jail time not life sentence or some bullshit. the nigger Floyd was too drugged

Just got 23 years in prison over for chauvincels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back