Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Deranged low-tier normgroid goes ER, shoots 5 women, killing 3 of them

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-

One of the foids shot was the shooters girlfriend JFL :feelshaha: I guess this hyper-impulsive low tier normgroid is such a master manipulator and charmer that he jammed the foids personalitehee detector :feelskek::feelshaha:

Last edited:
They should sue the personality detector manufacturer :feelskek:

ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

She probably cucked him.

If he just killed himself alone in his home they wouldn't bat an eye, they'll only find out when the smell gets too bad.
But he killed muh precious sheboon foids so it's the end of the world

Negros aren't human. They don't deserve any rights!
I don't know what you're talking about. There's hardly anything more human than violence and savagery.

inb4 the MSM ignore the fact that he had a girlfriend and call him an inkwell.

He's clearly a white supremacist

Violence and killing is something every animal partakes in.
To greater and lesser extents, yes. Man however has perfected the "craft" of violence and killing.

What separates the human animal from the rest is impulse control, something which negros don't seem to have.
One's level of 'impulse control' has more to do with their culture and upbringing, than their 'race.' Chavs and Slavs, despite being 'white,' aren't exactly renowned for being patient, reserved, and methodical :feelskek:

One's level of 'impulse control' has more to do with their culture and upbringing, than their 'race.' Chavs and Slavs, despite being 'white,' aren't exactly renowned for being patient, reserved, and methodical :feelskek:
Despite being less than 10% of the population niggers commit more than 60% of the crimes, faggot

One's level of 'impulse control' has more to do with their culture and upbringing, than their 'race.'
I agree with this. Race gang and thugmaxxing culture is more to blame than anything.

In my city we have plenty of black people who are perfectly fine and reasonable yet in cities closeby where they have actual race gangs it's a whole other story.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back