Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Der Untermensch"

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
15357839_1.jpg

Anyone else finds this S.S. magazine cover completely random and trollish? This guy is sub8 (baldcel and bad midface) but hardly the best example you can find of a "subhuman". Probably a Himmler troll aimed at Göring.

Pretty sure it meant Poles and Slavs in general.

i noticed that the founder of the daily stormer (nazi website), Andrew Algin, looks exactly like the subhuman portrayed in this poster KEK.
the Nazis would be so fucking disappointed in who follows their ideology in 2018

Ue

Yeah most Slavs I've seen have that round bloated face look, acompanyed by being bald or balding.
I'm not a Slav but I have roughly that kind of head.

The Nazis could have got me a gf, but I don't know if my 25-30-whatever% polish amerimutt ancestry would get me sent to treblinka. Maybe i could have at least fucked a hot JB jewish qt like anne frank

The Nazis could have got me a gf, but I don't know if my 25-30-whatever% polish amerimutt ancestry would get me sent to treblinka. Maybe i could have at least fucked a hot JB jewish qt like anne frank
At least we'd be dead, that's a step up.

His eyes are horribly asymmetrical

The guy on the right is a well known Russian Neonazi who frequents Nazi rallies throughout eastern Europe. He's the exact race the poster is supposed to depict.
Then why feature this guy in close-up?
He is very typically Slavic, that would be all. He has all the facial characteristics associated with eastern Slavs, exaggerated for propaganda purposes.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it meant Poles and Slavs in general.
Yeah, the point is not the guy being particularly ugly but rather being very Slav-like in his looks.

Hitler's Slav hate was retarded as fuck, one of the things I like the least about him.