Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Der Untermensch

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
A while ago @omnilet gave me an idea: What if we combined the worst thirds of everyone’s face into one monstrosity? I’m a good candidate for worst bottom third and Omnilet offered his middle third. All that is needed now is a brave volunteer for worst top third and we can create a fascinating creature. After we all vote on a top third guy, you can either post it in this thread or dm it to me and I’ll mix em into one face. For reference, here is my bottom third that I will be using:
74CAF813 91E3 4A89 B844 49F5BFBB1389

3FBCD3E8 46B2 4AF7 BD8F 46789BC67F2D

A while ago @omnilet gave me an idea: What if we combined the worst thirds of everyone’s face into one monstrosity? I’m a good candidate for worst bottom third and Omnilet offered his middle third. All that is needed now is a brave volunteer for worst top third and we can create a fascinating creature. After we all vote on a top third guy, you can either post it in this thread or dm it to me and I’ll mix em into one face. For reference, here is my bottom third that I will be using:
View attachment 252878
View attachment 252877

View attachment 252878
View attachment 252877

High IQ. But a waste of time. I can just post my face that will be the end result of this experiment.

But again I'm not willing to get doxxed. So not gonna happen.

I don't have a weak lower third.

Interesting experiment but I'm not doxxing myself

High IQ. But a waste of time. I can just post my face that will be the end result of this experiment.

But again I'm not willing to get doxxed. So not gonna happen.
Same

Eye area is the most brutal.