Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Deprivation is all around me

Are you touch and socially deprived to the point of considering suicide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I now have periods where I don’t say anything at all for a couple of weeks and like I do all the talking in my head to myself about what I have to do in a day. My voice sounds different every time I suddenly say a sentence out loud. If I go outside for anything else than running and see people. I imagine what it’s like to have people actually call your phone and ask about your whereabouts weekly and being affectionate I haven’t anything close to that in like 5 1/2 years and I get feelings of overwhelming sadness for hours .

I’m like Nico Bellic at the end of GTA IV, I’m alone wondering through life with people I can’t communicate with but because I know my lack of experience and my looks will always keep me from forming connections. I bet if I went to a therapist they wouldn’t even look me in the eye especially if it was a woman cause they probably hate that I’m in their presence and they would try to rush me out the door.

It reminds me of how slowly I’m falling out of society and I’m only up because I earn enough money to be comfortable for a while but no long term happiness just apathy and loneliness. This place is like the only place I have for socialization and even here I feel like I’m just dead to people and seeing users here talk about suicide is starting to make me see it as a brave choice and something I should consider if things go to the point of suicide fuel since there’s no hope for people like us who can lose everything so easy.

No, but I've been there.

STOP INVADING MY BRAIN!

Damned mindreadercel!

I feel you man. When I got out of HS I pretty much isolated myself for like almost two years, without any kind of human interaction or anything but talking to my parents. I could even feel my legs getting weaker since all I did was stay on my computer all day and then sleep.

Sometimes I had like these anxious moments in bed where I really felt the despair of not having anyone and knowing that my time was running out. I remember nights where I'd cry alone and think about how no matter how I cried no one would see, no one would save me, no one cared. I felt like I'd go insane sometimes. I was still copemaxxing tho so the real blackpill moment didn't come until last year. That was when shtf and I got this void feeling I have to this day.

No human being should be forced to live this way, it's damaging.

Now I'm doing fine I guess. But at the same time I see how society is getting sicker and sicker and I wonder to myself if I really want to keep in touch with it. Anyways, don't overthink too much these things, if you want to get help just go man don't feel like you don't deserve it or people won't treat you nicely, that's not true.

Of course, there are a lot of shitty people out there but not only shitty people, it's not over yet. That's the way I'm coping with it, trying to understand that the long term happiness is not an achievable thing for anyone probably, but the fact that at some point in the past I felt happiness for brief moments is the ultimate proof that happiness per se is not a lie.

Like I said, many bad things in life, but not only bad things. Stay safe man.

• Your vote will be publicly visible.

u funny nigga

No I don’t consider it but I probably would have if I haven’t found this site or discovered the incel community

I feel you man. When I got out of HS I pretty much isolated myself for like almost two years, without any kind of human interaction or anything but talking to my parents. I could even feel my legs getting weaker since all I did was stay on my computer all day and then sleep.

Sometimes I had like these anxious moments in bed where I really felt the despair of not having anyone and knowing that my time was running out. I remember nights where I'd cry alone and think about how no matter how I cried no one would see, no one would save me, no one cared. I felt like I'd go insane sometimes. I was still copemaxxing tho so the real blackpill moment didn't come until last year. That was when shtf and I got this void feeling I have to this day.

No human being should be forced to live this way, it's damaging.

Now I'm doing fine I guess. But at the same time I see how society is getting sicker and sicker and I wonder to myself if I really want to keep in touch with it. Anyways, don't overthink too much these things, if you want to get help just go man don't feel like you don't deserve it or people won't treat you nicely, that's not true.

Of course, there are a lot of shitty people out there but not only shitty people, it's not over yet. That's the way I'm coping with it, trying to understand that the long term happiness is not an achievable thing for anyone probably, but the fact that at some point in the past I felt happiness for brief moments is the ultimate proof that happiness per se is not a lie.

Like I said, many bad things in life, but not only bad things. Stay safe man.
I feel like giving Ya a hug :feelsbadman:

We’re friends are we?

oh I left that on by accident ngl.
I guess. Except for the telling everyone my deepest thoughts thing... Maybe not.

I feel like giving Ya a hug :feelsbadman:
c18aaa9a0d11092e22bc21d5652c55a81f5d091a.png

how the fuck are you guys not suicidal.

we are literally rotting in loneliness talking on some obscure and ""controversial"" internet forum being spied on by the FBI, the world conspires against us daily, people give us looks of disgust and hatred. and ur telling me u dont wanna rope wtf.

not a day goes by where i dont think about wanting to blow my fucking brains out. i literally deserve a medal for making it this far already

how the fuck are you guys not suicidal.

Why give them what they want?

We can live for contempt just as well as we can live for hatred.

I choose contempt.

Fuck them ie Chad, Stacy, the FBI and the kikes who control and manipulate them all.

Watch this video for an even more in-depth version of my thinking process in regards to normies and reality/existence in general.

View: https://youtu.be/6vO-XDUiRqU