Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

depressive night

• Thread starter Suicidal Schizoid
  • Start date
Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

The exile does not choose his babylon
★★★
it doesn't even bother me that i don't have a girl or can't get one
all that bothers me is all my innocence and joy are gone and the only thing left is a sadness in my eyes
i could watch life crumble and suffer and die in front of me without a care
gone is the kid that cared and only a shell of a man is left
waiting patiently for death

I'm listening to Christmas music right now and all the repressed black-pill chapters keep coming back. The copes will not save me tonight.

finding better cope methods is getting harder these days

I'm listening to Christmas music right now and all the repressed black-pill chapters keep coming back. The copes will not save me tonight.
I'm bingewatching a show but I can't cause I keep thinking about some bullshit and I feel like shit the only thing helping is that my girlfriend suicide is there for me

I'm bingewatching a show but I can't cause I keep thinking about some bullshit and I feel like shit the only thing helping is that my girlfriend suicide is there for me
I wish I could just rope and find my waifu impatiently waiting for me in a new world.

I wish I could just rope and find my waifu impatiently waiting for me in a new world.
Dude, I'd rope so fucking fast if a portal just opened beside me and some anifoids called out to me to be the hero they need.

Last edited:
i could watch life crumble and suffer and die in front of me without a care
I would probably just let myself starve to death if I became homeless at this point

Dude, I'd rope so fucking fast if a teleport just opened beside me and some anifoids called out to me to be the hero they need.
Same, I have nothing to leave behind anyway

You ever been so depressed you can't even think or read what people type, this is me right now

Luckily I have the masturbation cope, one of my oneitises posted some revealing pics (for her) she's very prude, I'm so horny for her

We're gonna spend a long night together, in my head.

Dude, I'd rope so fucking fast if a teleport just opened beside me and some anifoids called out to me to be the hero they need.
I will do it to reincarnate as chad

You ever been so depressed you can't even think or read what people type, this is me right now

Luckily I have the masturbation cope, one of my oneitises posted some revealing pics (for her) she's very prude, I'm so horny for her

We're gonna spend a long night together, in my head.
I wish you happy cope in advance. Brutal.