Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depression kicking in again boyos!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Feeling extremely depressed again but I'm sure its because of how many showers I take:soy:. No seriously I feel extremely shitty today bros, really feel like roping.

Good luck bro. When im about to do it, i smoke weed until i feel sick, i meditate, or get drunk. Crying like a baby has helped me a lot too.

Inject test srsly

We’re here for you bro. :heart:

Good luck bro. When im about to do it, i smoke weed until i feel sick, i meditate, or get drunk. Crying like a baby has helped me a lot too.
I dont drink or take drugs bro and meditation is good but I'm too lazy to do it often
We’re here for you bro. :heart:
thanks bro :feelsokman::feelsautistic::panties:
Inject test srsly
test shouldnt be injected if you are under 25 because then your body wont produce enough t if you stop using it

It's actually better for your skin if you don't shower everyday. Getting rid of the natural oils too often makes it easier for skin to dry and age

It's actually better for your skin if you don't shower everyday. Getting rid of the natural oils too often makes it easier for skin to dry and age

also, never ever use shampoo. use something like pure coconut oil once in a while

Why no shampoo?

drys your skin, it's unnatural and there's literally no need for it. Water is enough to get clean and your hair adjusts to it as well. shampoo also has all kinds of shit in it and you put that shit in your dickhole, asshole and your lungs

also it's a waste of money. if you spend like 6$ on shampoo monthly you already save 36$ a year

Feel free to talk to me bro. I've been in a shockingly good mood lately

First time in my life im called a soyboi kek
Weed can be awesome if you are really depressed and want to just watch a film/ play a game and really dont think about anything (like the fact that youre subhuman) for a couple of hours. Also, im depressed so im never hungry, and weed helps. Also, it makes sleeping way way easier...
If you can smoke (no legal, economical, health... problems), you dont care about cancer, and youre fucking depressed, but you dont even try weed because that would be cucked or whatever, youre retarded IMHO.

really? How did you accomplish that bro?
Dunno. My depression has just been kinda dulled the past few days. Just a general good mood. Got some energy for once

sounds good for you
Not to sound like a drunk but you should try drinking or drugs.

That or just try to focus your mindset. Dont trust my advice though seeing as it never works for me

drys your skin, it's unnatural and there's literally no need for it. Water is enough to get clean and your hair adjusts to it as well. shampoo also has all kinds of shit in it and you put that shit in your dickhole, asshole and your lungs

also it's a waste of money. if you spend like 6$ on shampoo monthly you already save 36$ a year
What do you use to clean your hair and get rid of smells then? Hair gets greasy and will smell bad if you had a night at the bar or if you go to Korean barbecue.

What do you use to clean your hair and get rid of smells then? Hair gets greasy and will smell bad if you had a night at the bar or if you go to Korean barbecue.

I brush my hair with water to clean it. It's not greasy at all and looks way better than before. As I said, you could use something like coconut oil or maybe lemons to better the smell. I haven't tried anything yet because it doesn't actually smell bad or affect my life negatively. And I don't go out drinking so I dunno about that.

Btw it takes a while for your hair to recover from years of abuse.

Don't do it my guy I'll miss your posts :heart::heart:

Great to see that atleast some people like me:feelsautistic::feelsokman:. Yeah I'm not really trying to rope I'm too pussy for that tbh
If you really wanted to rope you wouldn't be afraid of it, you'd be afraid of not roping, fear of roping means your instincts are still functioning. Besides, a real man ERs.

same here, i'm having a really bad day

You know what to do if you need someone to talk,homie:feelsokman:

fakecel if u aren't depressed all day everyday

you must not have very oily hair.

I had like an hour of feeling ok. It's over now.