Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Depression is salutary for autists

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional Black supremacy
★★★★★
253d 8h 53m
One fact from Chris Chan's biography that I find remarkable given my disparate experience was that he actually liked high school. He was apparently not depressed during adolescence but functioned fine then.

But you can see how, in the end result, this preserved his infantile characteristics and set him up to become a laughing stock.

Because experiencing depression during this critical moment of your life enables you to mature, if at a high price.

The anhedonia makes you stop doing almost everything, including the childish and retarded things, and thus affords protection against developing into a soy manchild or tranny.

Last edited:
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Eat my shorts
★★★★★
133d 1h 20m

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
208d 23h 5m
Cwc lived high school in a lie, with the gal pals who only pretended to be his friends for pity. Perfect metaphor for the bluepill

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 14h 52m
Ugly = depressive

And or being a SELF AWARE wagecuck .

Like How can people be so cucked knowing that there is Someone else who Got His wealth through inheritance / luck and didnt do Shit for It.

Lol

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
High school was hell for me so I can relate :feelsbadman:

Rotmwrt

Rotmwrt

Masseters Like a Clam
16h 26m
Atavistic Autist said:
The anhedonia makes you stop doing almost everything, including the childish and retarded things, and thus affords protection against developing into a soy manchild or tranny.
This is why Chris-Chan had sex and you didn't.