Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depression is my default state

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
What can I say? Life is shit.
I'll never reproduce
I'll never have a family
I'll never be valuable to anyone
Nothing I do will ever matter because I'm sub6

I can't help but to think about how shit my life is 24/7. I've never been consistently happy about my life. I've always been in a state of insecurity, instability, and hyperawareness. Plus I have severe anehdonia and I can't cope in any way. I don't even care much about news anymore unless someone goes ER or there's a some mass casualty event .
The life of a sub6 male is not worth living.

Might as well dig a hole and live underground.

There is only one thing you can do now. Hit the gym as hard as you can. You have to expose your surroundings to a great amount of agony. You can do that by hitting the gym for 3 whole hours. It is the only solution.

What can I say? Life is shit.
I'll never reproduce
I'll never have a family
I'll never be valuable to anyone
Nothing I do will ever matter because I'm sub6

I can't help but to think about how shit my life is 24/7. I've never been consistently happy about my life. I've always been in a state of insecurity, instability, and hyperawareness. Plus I have severe anehdonia and I can't cope in any way. I don't even care much about news anymore unless someone goes ER or there's a some mass casualty event .
The life of a sub6 male is not worth living.

If you are 5 then there is still hope.

If u are 3 like me then just rope urself. Life is always worth living though. There is endless potential in life even if its filled with misery.

There is only one thing you can do now. Hit the gym as hard as you can. You have to expose your surroundings to a great amount of agony. You can do that by hitting the gym for 3 whole hours. It is the only solution.
My autism won't let me stay in a public gym for more than hour.Wish I had a home gym just for myself:feelstastyman:

"The base condition of life is something like unbearable suffering" - Jordan Peterson

Im lucky Im apathetic

I feel you bro. I'm also living a shit life as a genetic dead end loser fuckhead.

Sums up my life past puberty ngl.

This sums up life once you completed tutorial level. Which I'm not the done tutorial level yet.

There is a word for a non-depressed, non-suicidal incel.

DELUSIONAL

Pretty much. Depression is a bitch. After a while you become depression yourself. That shit will kill you slowly

what you get for thinking interaction with anyone in the west will be anything but a shitfest one up game and a ring around the hottest looking person. nuke the west now