Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Depression is fake news

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
First off obviously toilets and Chads cannot have it, this is obvious.

Next of all everyone's depression could be fixed with a 10/10 hot giga stacy and a few million dollars (and perhaps a rearrangement of bones lol). Depression is just an excuse to get us to ldar.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a joke. It's just a way for people to ignore our problems

Yeah it's a joke. It's just a way for people to ignore our problems
Same with autism, ugly men get ignored and are told its their "autism" that's the reason. Such greed.

Include me in the screenshot, IT

it's obvious, in fact, this isn't even new, there's that houellebecq quote about mental asylums

depression only exists for subhumans

I don't think that depression doesn't exist, it's just that "having depression" is completely meaningless when your are living such an easy life like a foid or chad. Diagnosing someone with depression is often used as a way to hand-wave away the systematic struggle of depressed men by turning it into an individual issue, when more depression is a result of factors that clearly affect society as a whole. "Depression" is a red herring for the struggles faced by men, and is used to ignore the actual problems at hand.

I don't think that depression doesn't exist, it's just that "having depression" is completely meaningless when your are living such an easy life like a foid or chad. Diagnosing someone with depression is often used as a way to hand-wave away the systematic struggle of depressed men by turning it into an individual issue, when more depression is a result of factors that clearly affect society as a whole. "Depression" is a red herring for the struggles faced by men, and is used to ignore the actual problems at hand.
Indeed

They can but they get the 'bipolar' version, not the I want to die x 10,000 days in a row type of depression like incels. It's not close to the same level.

Sudden losses of status, money, health, relationships, loved ones or trauma still affects them however. This can cause them to rope but they don't have the constant 'I hate my life' depression like an incel that lasts forever basically.

Their depression or even suicide is a luxury compared to what we experience.

First off obviously toilets and Chads cannot have it, this is obvious.

Next of all everyone's depression could be fixed with a 10/10 hot giga stacy and a few million dollars (and perhaps a rearrangement of bones lol). Depression is just an excuse to get us to ldar.

Most ''depressions'' in men could easily be fixed by injecting testosterone.