Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Depression is a symptom. Not the cause

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I've noticed that whenever guys kill themselves because their lives were awful and rotting in loneliness normies always say things along the lines of "depression is so bad! He was mentally ill!" They act as if depression itself is the cause of the misery. They pretend it's some mental illness that spawned out of thin air without reason or rhyme.

They do this because they don't want to address the real issues that led to these men killing themselves.
"I'm alone ugly and miserable! I can't get a girlfriend and women laugh at me!"
Normie: "oh you're just depressed! You need to take mind altering pills."

NO YOU FAGGOTS! Depression is a symptom of the disease. Not the disease itself. You intentionally ignore addressing the real issues because you don't want to question society or whamen. Instead you blame the boogieman that is depression.

"Did you hear that guy who was completely isolated and socially rejected killed himself? Wow, depression sure is a bad mental illness. Only if he got on meds "

thats why I tried to rope a few weeks ago I HATE being alone rotting in my room all day because no foids will love me because I am subhuman who wouldnt be depressed?

Exactly soyciety never wants to actually address the real issue they just say depression as an easy answer it's a cop out

i would want to die less if i had a good life and not bullied so much

I've noticed that whenever guys kill themselves because their lives were awful and rotting in loneliness normies always say things along the lines of "depression is so bad! He was mentally ill!" They act as if depression itself is the cause of the misery. They pretend it's some mental illness that spawned out of thin air without reason or rhyme.

They do this because they don't want to address the real issues that led to these men killing themselves.

NO YOU FAGGOTS! Depression is a symptom of the disease. Not the disease itself. You intentionally ignore addressing the real issues because you don't want to question society or whamen. Instead you blame the boogieman that is depression.

"Did you hear that guy who was completely isolated and socially rejected killed himself? Wow, depression sure is a bad mental illness. Only if he got on meds "
thats so true. really, they gaslighting us subhumans so much thats not even funny anymore, thats abuse and disrespectful for them that killed themselves. Its not my genes that caused my depression, its my look, my loneliness, if I were good looking I would never have depression. this idiots really say "thats were his genes, he was always depressed, thats must be his choice because god told him to be depressed" and shit like this. the whole system is our enemy and every "therapist" that lie directly in our faces.
The blackpill is fact and will destroy the whole system. The blackpill have its own system. We don't need this lies anymore, every lie get me made especially this from some "therapists" or online "alphas". The Blackpill is our way, the blackpill is our thinking, the blackpill is our fight, the blackpill is our love, the blackpill will change the system, the blackpill will replace religion, the blackpill is our holy path, the blackpill choosed us not we the blackpill, we will spread it around the word like the holy religions and other ideologies spread their shit around the world, we are holy preacher of the blackpill, we have studied the human nature and now we are scholars.

Last edited:
Another high iq post

If you don't want to die you wouldn't be depressed, water

This also extends to substance abuse and alcoholism. Most people don't turn to self-harm and self-destructive copes when they're happy. They do it because they have had troubled lives and they lack social support.

High IQ post

Based thread

Depression doesn't just come about, it's caused by basic needs not being fulfilled, which is always the cause of these suicides

This also extends to substance abuse and alcoholism. Most people don't turn to self-harm and self-destructive copes when they're happy. They do it because they have had troubled lives and they lack social support.
Exactly. My truecel ass got lectured by my doctor for having depression symptoms "because I use my phone too much" :feelskek:

Based thread

Depression doesn't just come about, it's caused by basic needs not being fulfilled, which is always the cause of these suicides
Who would rope if they had everything they wanted? Why do we name depression instead of what the person was missing? Just fucking lol

Exactly soyciety never wants to actually address the real issue they just say depression as an easy answer it's a cop out
They love reversing cause and effect. It absolves them of accountability.

Exactly. My truecel ass got lectured by my doctor for having depression symptoms "because I use my phone too much" :feelskek:
And video games cause mass shootings. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
They love reversing cause and effect. It absolves them of accountability.
If that ain't true for every problem normies have with us.

"You don't get girlfriend because you live poorly!"

In actuality people just gives up due to their rejection from the society and lives poorly.

"Your personality is the reason you're alone!"

In actuality social isolation has made some of us rude towards the outer world in a visible manner. They don't expect normal social behavior from anyone victim of childhood trauma, I wonder why..

"Just be more confident!"

Confidence can't be gained. Insecurities can be, which shadows the confidence. A lot of us aren't confident because we lacked the social support which we were supposed to get without being judged by our face. Teleport the confident chad to a parallel universe where he'll be ostracized just because of his looks, I'll see how long remains confident.

Animation Dropping GIF by Qieer Wang

Exactly. Although I'd argue that some people are more prone to such things due to genes. Self control is largely genetic.

Based thread

Yes. However people would rather pretend that it was spontaneous. Lots of families will ignore the countless vents and obvious signs of needing help from a family member, and then when they rope they pretend they have no idea what happened so they can milk sympathy and take no accountability.

i would want to die less if i had a good life and not bullied so much
Exactly. Amazing how my depression went away when I thought I had an online gf (she blocked me once she saw my face) and friends (turned out to be using me)

thats why I tried to rope a few weeks ago I HATE being alone rotting in my room all day because no foids will love me because I am subhuman who wouldnt be depressed?
Well, according to normies you're just mentally ill.

Exactly. Although I'd argue that some people are more prone to such things due to genes. Self control is largely genetic.
That's true. It's a combination of genetic influence, trauma and a lack of social support. But Chads will have better odds of ditching their demons because they still have social support. An alcoholic Chad will be given support and motivation to quit. Chads actually have things to live for and people will intervene if they become self-destructive. I'm also certain that it's easier to quit a bad habit when most of your needs are being met.

Unless it negatively impacts others, society doesn't really care if sub 5 men drink themselves to death. Outcasted junkies don't get interventions. They don't have wives, children or grandchildren to live for. So not only are incels at greater risk of becoming addicts, it's also harder for them to stop.

Last edited: