Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Depression hits hard boyos

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Take the Blackpill
★★★★★
1B5B9A5D 1F8A 46CF 832E 6960C3D76F98

Brutal. Back in 2022, I was so depressed that I was sleeping 12 hours a day and still felt brutally exhausted all day. Shit sucks man. Hits so fucking hard

Goebbels would be posting here if he was alive today. He had incel tier looks and the attitude for it.

Yeah shit I can relate so hard to Goebbels because I am a top commander of the nazi party and not some random Indian number 937363 out of 2000000000 retards just like me. Damn I am totally gonna change the world and not just disappear into shit like I was made from after I die and nobody will give 2 fucks.

people in past times didnt have time for depression because they were too busy working to survive. They had to spend majority of wake hours on making sure their most basic needs are met.

Now when most of us have basic needs met by default we have time to realize - this world is big shit. That is why some call depression ilness of 21st century