Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Depression has really been kicking my ass lately.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Recently, I've been putting a lot of thought into hypothetical lives I could've led under different circumstances. Then I thought of the multiverse theory and it made me realize something. If the multiverse theory is true and I'm a better person in another universe, that means that not only yet ANOTHER person mogs me, but it's MYSELF. I get mogged by so many people, even me from another universe mogs me.
These realizations, painful thoughts, and the overall reminder of the grand failure my life has been, only serve to worsen my depression.
In addition, my life seems to be getting worse and worse each year with no end in sight.
I've failed.
I've let everyone down.
I let ER down.
I let Mein Fuhrer down.
I failed them and will continue to fail them.
They are likely looking down on me with disappointment for failing, along with everyone currently alive who also looks down upon me for failing.

Is this a larp or are you geniuenly a nazi?

Same I might do something if I don't ascend in a few years

Same I might do something if I don't ascend in a few years
You're 16 right? Life must be torture for you, surrounded by prime jb all day and not able to do a thing about it. If I was in your position, I'd be losing my mind.

:feelsUgh: This is a serious subject you fucking kike
dude i get you man im in a similar situation, but i dont get how nazism factors in in all of this. Are you depressed because of declining white birthrates or because you cant get laid?

You're 16 right? Life must be torture for you, surrounded by prime jb all day and not able to do a thing about it. If I was in your position, I'd be losing my mind.
Yes my sex drive has been crazy high for years even after stroking it 2 times a day. My school had a pep rally today and there was this one thicc blonde cheerleader and her fat ass would jiggle when she danced. :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

dude i get you man im in a similar situation, but i dont get how nazism factors in in all of this. Are you depressed because of declining white birthrates or because you cant get laid?
A bit of both. The white race is becoming endangered because of degenerate disgusting race mixing and I can't put in my contribution to create more whites.

putting a lot of thought into hypothetical lives I could've led under different circumstances
this fucks me up more than anything on the planet. do not think of this shit under any circumstances immediately find a cope to do if your mind takes you here