Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Depression because of foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I don’t remember if I already made a post about it, but I will do it again if I already have.
Let’s begin.
I tried asking the love of my life out, but she rejected me as I wrote in a post I made once.
I was nice, asked her if she wants to eat dinner with me or some fast food, and that I would pay for the food.
But now I realized, if I don’t have a chance at her I won’t have a chance at other girls.
So I think, it’s kinda cucked paying a food for something like eating with you just to be rejected later.
Her answer to my message just was „No, sry“.
I was literally destroyed, the girl I loved just rejected me. Since then, I feel emptiness, I feel unhappy about many things, smoke more cigarettes than I usually would do just to forget the fact that my Love rejected me with a tiny but painful message via IG.
Hoodsite seems to be down, Bestgore was MGTOW, my Love rejected me brutally.
At least I can have sex with her in my fantasy while using a pocket pussy, but it just never will be like real sex.
At least I didn’t have to pay for some food for a foid and an incel.
Instead I went to McDonald’s with my best friend.
he’s a chad and fucks many girls but I’m grateful that he’s my friend and we can talk about many things and do many things together.
But I will never forget the fact that this was the day, when my Love rejected me, that it was the day to realize that the blackpill was like cancer in the lungs of a 40+ years old smoker and can’t be destroyed.
It’s over.

At least I can have sex with her in my fantasy while using a pocket pussy, but it just never will be like real sex.
the pocket pussy is probably better feeling than her loose roast beef anyway
only thing you're missing out on is her tiddies and ass

im so sorry you have tofeel like this brocel

You forgot warmth
even if you boil a pocket pussy it only stays warm for 5 mins at most
then you gotta clean a cold pocket pussy with cum all over it

You forgot warmth
even if you boil a pocket pussy it only stays warm for 5 mins at most
then you gotta clean a cold pocket pussy with cum all over it
2 minutes is all i need
and tbh yeah that's why i don't use mine, i hate cleaning those fuckers out

Quit smoking tbh

she had sex with a tyrone-like chad. He´s not completely black, kind of caramel how friends described him. I am sure she only likes big dick in her small body
I hate cleaning those fuckers out
relatable, i mostly use it while showering so its a bit easier.
The cool thing about mine is, it weighs 1.5KG and has 2 holes. But it still will never be the same
Quit smoking tbh
I like it too much, I like tasting the different flavours or kinds of tobacco that is sold in Germany. Personal favourites: Roth-Händle and Reval, Lucky Strike non-filter, Camel non-filter, and other unfiltered cigarette. Oh, also any L&M cigarette

Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed.