Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

depression and rising rage.

deathsh+rt

deathsh+rt

Commander
★★★★★
I have been dealing with depression for a while now and it seems the more I look at life and see normies lives improving while my life is getting worse I just want to explode because these cunts do not understand how easy they have got it and when watching vids online I see things I can not obtain because of my looks and height and the more i think about all this the more pissed off i am getting and i feel the rage building up inside and its getting harder to control it and i just want t know if any of you guys feel this way and if you have any advice in regards to controlling the rage .

Study Stoicism.

Or Buddhism.

I either hear music or go out at night to Urberx or Graffiti tagging to keep me occupied.

I have the same problem. Sport is good, I guess? (currently can't do it ebcaus eof health problems)

Don't go Ned Kelly.

Also paint more miniatures and tell me what you paint and why you never fucking answer my messages.