Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Depression and low testosterone go hand-in-hand

CroMagnonBoy

CroMagnonBoy

Angsty KV Teencel
https://www.lucidatreatment.com/blog/mental-health/low-testosterone-depression-link/

Depression or a sense of numbness overall is one of the biggest symptoms of shit testosterone levels. But the cause of low testosterone is rarely caused by genetics, but by the lifestyle caused by inceldom.

Most incels give up on trying and LDAR, living a sedentary lifestyle that destroys their health in many possible ways. And one of those things happens to be their endocrine system.

First their problems manifest as sadness and anger, then it becomes numbness as their testosterone plummets. Eventually these problems pile on and end up killing them early.

Low testosterone is also caused by high stress, by the way. Stress causes an increase in cortisol, which also lowers T levels. There are numerous studies on this too, by the way. So if your shit lifestyle also causes you stress, it plummets T levels even further.

cringe this is referring to normie cunts who get depressed for no reason when they have good lives, how is it low testosterone to be depressed cause you get treated like a child rapist cause of something thats out of your control

Solution: find people in your local area and get some sparring pads. Learn how to throw punches. It's like a martial arts class, but you're with fellow losers at the local park = much cheaper.

cringe this is referring to normie cunts who get depressed for no reason when they have good lives, how is it low testosterone to be depressed cause you get treated like a child rapist cause of something thats out of your control
Low testosterone is a symptom of depression, not a cause. That's why I stated it goes hand in hand. Being depressed encourages a lifestyle that heavily drops T levels. Not saying that you can't get depressed or are immune to it if you are high T.

don't get the wrong idea & go and do steroids people, it will make your life infinitely worse.

Solution: find people in your local area and get some sparring pads. Learn how to throw punches. It's like a martial arts class, but you're with fellow losers at the local park = much cheaper.
Been doing some high aggression sports and my T levels feel very high. I'm still angsty, but I don't feel numb. I feel anger again.

Anger, that's what I need. I want the confidence to strike someone in the face if I have to. I've gotten lazy and fucked up in recent years.

Crude reality

bullshit. My ass is constantly depressed but my T levels are in the upper-average range for males my age.

Anger, that's what I need. I want the confidence to strike someone in the face if I have to. I've gotten lazy and fucked up in recent years.
Definitely take up wrestling or grappling. You get to physically dominate your opponent and break them down to the mat.
It can also make rape way easier (go fucking cry about it IT faggots, maybe your mistress will use a smaller strap on) since your wrestling other men, and women are the weak and inferior sex.

bullshit. My ass is constantly depressed but my T levels are in the upper-average range for males my age.
Re-read the entire thread. You missed some important information.

Last edited:
I've only done Aikido :feelsbadman:

Once I tried Karate but I had to quit because my mind was fucking with me again, but yeah I got a taste of it, whoa mahn it's cool. Grabbing people's balls and breaking their neck and stuff FFFFFFFUUUU enemies! :feelsree:

High test, low test bitches still won't fuck us.

Definitely take up wrestling or grappling. You get to physically dominate your opponent and break them down to the mat.
It can also make rape way easier (go fucking cry about it IT faggots, maybe your mistress will use a smaller strap on) since your wrestling other men, and women are the weak and inferior sex.

Re-read the entire thread. You missed some important information.

Oh I see now

High test, low test bitches still won't fuck us.
Low T chads see far more pussy than ogrecels ever will sadly.
I've only done Aikido :feelsbadman:

Once I tried Karate but I had to quit because my mind was fucking with me again, but yeah I got a taste of it, whoa mahn it's cool. Grabbing people's balls and breaking their neck and stuff FFFFFFFUUUU enemies! :feelsree:
It's about time we start striking fear.

for an incel low testosterone is a very good thing but low testosterone is a consequence of incel lifestyle and not genetic and incel lifestyle is nerdism and social withdrawal

Low T chads see far more pussy than ogrecels ever will sadly.

It's about time we start striking fear.

Share your experience.
i did a 2 month cycle ages ago because i figured low testosterone might've been the reason i felt like shit all the time, it made no difference to my mood whatsoever. & i didn't gain any muscle because i couldn't afford food. i cant put into words how much i hate my life

Ok I see.
I'm also low t... so I guess I need to find a new cope.