Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel depressedcel trait:

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
you're so depressed you've disabled the cool seasonal themes made by master himself!

Depressedcel trait: you never got the seasonal theme for Halloween this year

What seasonal theme?

Brutal how we only got to experience them for half a day or so; I guess celebrations ending so abruptly for us like that is rather realistic... :feelsbadman:

Though I can definitely think of some somewhat more special days that might warrant some sitewide themes as well. :feelsaww:

It was enabled and then quickly disabled/broke... :reeeeee:

Either for some type of modification, or to fix it. :feelshehe:
Hopefully it’s fixed soon. Getting FOMO from holiday themes on an incel forum is pretty brutal

Brutal how we only got to experience them for half a day or so; I guess celebrations ending so abruptly for us like that is rather realistic... :feelsbadman:

Though I can definitely think of some somewhat more special days that might warrant some sitewide themes as well. :feelsaww:
you know whats more brutal and depressing, im officially approaching my 50th day of utter online brutality:feelsrope:

you know whats more brutal and depressing, im officially approaching my 50th day of utter online brutality:feelsrope:
Only just now reaching my 30th. :society: