Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Depressed Incel Traits: Your favorite time of the day is going to bed

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I'm having a difficult time processing Blackpill depression and trying to ascend to the Whitepill.

I've gotten so depressed lately that I've gotten to the point where I HATE waking up in the morning more than anything. Im a wagecuck slave as well so the morning it feels 20x more depressing. I feel like my life has no meaning, nobody cares about me, everybody hates me and wants me dead.

My favorite time of the day is at night or the time before I go to sleep. For some reason at night the final hours before I go to sleep that's when I feel the BEST in my life, I'm full of energy and at times even ecstatic. For some reason I feel like my truecel life is so fucking terrible I love being asleep more than being awake because when I dream I'm usually never depressed compared to the shit incel life I was forced to live.

Can anybody else relate to this?

For some reason I feel like my truecel life is so fucking terrible I love being asleep more than being awake because when I dream I'm usually never depressed compared to the shit incel life I was forced to live.

If you're white you can ascend in Latin America or Africa. Or Asia.
It's confirmed. Even blackopscel can ascend there.

If you're not white then I don't know what else to recommend. BBC max maybe

money doesn't grow on trees.good luck moving out there and getting a job.

how bout asians :feelskek:

Sleep is the best cope aside from food, YouTube vids and video games.

I'm having a difficult time processing Blackpill depression and trying to ascend to the Whitepill.

I've gotten so depressed lately that I've gotten to the point where I HATE waking up in the morning more than anything. Im a wagecuck slave as well so the morning it feels 20x more depressing. I feel like my life has no meaning, nobody cares about me, everybody hates me and wants me dead.

My favorite time of the day is at night or the time before I go to sleep. For some reason at night the final hours before I go to sleep that's when I feel the BEST in my life, I'm full of energy and at times even ecstatic. For some reason I feel like my truecel life is so fucking terrible I love being asleep more than being awake because when I dream I'm usually never depressed compared to the shit incel life I was forced to live.

Can anybody else relate to this?
yeah me too.feels really comfy in bed compared to the overall shitiniess of life.Hypergamy is everywhere,and unless you are making bank,or you are chad it's over.males will get angry but they will just be a bunch of horny crazies who have no fucking clue what to do next and so they will just support some demonic worldview like marxism or something equally retarded.

yeah me too.feels really comfy in bed compared to the overall shitiniess of life.Hypergamy is everywhere,and unless you are making bank,or you are chad it's over.

Yup bedtime is by far the BEST time of the day for me. Waking up in the morning, much more being FORCED to wake up and being expected to produce, is the most PAINFUL daily experience ever. Im glad I get to express myself here because nobody would relate to me elsewhere.

Everybody tells me dumb shit like "Be a man and suck it up, stop being a bitch and get to work!" but that DOESN'T HELP ME AT ALL. It's just a slap in the face, it doesn't fix the problem I have or any other incels here have and just makes me feel even worse.

I have never felt so depressed about waking up in my life. Not even as a construction site worker in Germany were things as bad as now.